New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

Hostel facilities are fine, and location is good because it's close to the train station and 30min by foot to the downtown. Very small bathrooms but in general the rooms for 2 persons are OK.

I have spent only night so, I didn't have much of experience. I loved the location, it was just few minutes away from the bus/train station and the highlights of the city. The place itself is not bad. Toilets were clean and this means a lot to me. There is one thing that I hate it which is finding a BED BUG hauling on my bed before sleep, I was just surfing the internet in bed right after arrival and found it. I didn't know what to do, I killed and put it on the bedside table, it was a turn-off

Cheap, very close to the station & city centre. Lacking in the social side of things, as no bar or indoor area to hangout so you must hope you get put with social room mates. I would stay again though!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »