New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa Reviews

Via torre Vanga 9, Trento, Italy

Very clean and tidy hotel located very close to the train station and the town's attraction. Given it's size, the atmosphere was not very social. It was a very clean and comfortable place though, and I'd certainly stay there again.

It's a nicely organized hostel. The rooms are clean and bright. Staff was not very polite.

The guy who worked at the hostel wasn't very professional. He kept me waiting while he was looking for the key of my room and at the end he didn't even find it. You can pay for some towels which are very small. However, overall the hostel is not that bad.

Few speak English in Trento, so download a translation app. I'd go here again because the cost was cheap, it was clean and close to the train station. However the girl Sarah was not helpful. I emailed ahead of time to get specific directions because I had no cell service. All I got was the address. When I arrived the same girl seemed annoyed and never directly answered any questions I had. Very frustrating when your a confused tourist. But aside from her, a great place, I'd go there again.

Don't forget to bring your own towel

Don't forget to bring your own towel

I thought this hostel was a bit cold. No social aspect to it. Clean, spacious rooms, a bit cold too. Instead of a comforter, we had a bedspread. Bathroom was big and nice, but no shower head, just a hole. WiFi worked only in the dining area which serves as a common room. Coffee machines didn't work, or didn't give everything on the menu, and there was no sign saying what's available. Great location, and good potential, with few extra touches to make this a really nice hostel.

I would definitely need wifi in the rooms. Otherwise OK.