New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa Reviews

Via torre Vanga 9, Trento, Italy

I am deeply upset that you enforced a curfew for my afrıcan frıends at 11pm each nıght. It ıs unacceptably racıst not to trust them when they are muslım so they dont drınk and break any laws. I was told the curfew ıs because they are refugees. Not true there ıs no war ın senegal and most of the other countrıes these men are from. They are ın ıtaly legally and have paper work. I wıll make sure all the hostel sıtes know about your racıst polıcıes and ı hope you change the way you see people.

Booked a twin room. Got a double. Staff was rude. Breakfast was awful for an additional 3 euros. The place was clean and in a good location. Wife only worked downstairs.

At the arrival to the hostel I was told that deposit payment we paid on the hostelworld.com is not a deposit in fact because it´s money for the hostelworld, and we had to pay the whole sum again. I think staff of the hostelworld should not name that money as deposit or - what is better - to take appropriate amount of the payment from the hostel after you pay at the reception. Because this is a lie. Anyway. hostel is nice, I really liked their "green idea" in waste recycling.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel was clean ans secure, but not really a hostel. - No kitchen or common room available to socialize. - No hostel atmosphere - Noisy - elevator turned off from midnight to 6:30 am and at lunchtime, so we had to go up and down the stairs with the luggage. This is a miserly thing to do... - tv would be turned off. Need to ask reception to switch it on if needed.

The staff was really rude. They dont give any traveling tips, they dont give you all the information you need. Whenever you ask they say: no! The hostel was good but the staff made our time there really anoying! Also, you only have wifii at the ground floor! Not in the rooms!