New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa

7.5
Very Good 520 Total Reviews

25th May 2017
7.1

The location is perfect because it's right next to the railway station and it's pretty convenience to everywhere else since it's at the city centre. The stay was decent for the price you pay for. The only downside is that there's no wifi in the room but only in the lobby area. Staffs are kind and will help you with your problems during the trip although some don't really speak fluent English.

30th Mar 2017
4.9

This is by far the worst youth hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff members were cold and unfriendly from the moment I arrived to the moment I departed, even getting angry at me when I asked questions about the hostel. It is a big place with a horrible atmosphere, and since every room has one bathroom, you're out of luck if one of your room mates is taking a shower or if the bathroom becomes unusable.