New International Youth Hostel Giovane Europa Reviews

Via torre Vanga 9, Trento, Italy

I had a good stay at the hostel, staff were helpful, rooms basic but clean. I recommend it for short stays in Trento; there is no kitchen etc but you can feel safe and comfortable there.

• 9th Feb 2016

The staff is very rude and not helpful.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Slovenia

+Good location, clean, staff is ok. -Wifi only in the reception area -Fixed times for check in and check outs

This hostel has the most unfriendly staff I've ever met, they were absolutely no help with information about the city, how the hostel worked and everything else needed from them. We had to pay an extra 3 euros for breakfast because the only thing included was coffee, which btw was the worst one I've ever had. I've been to more than 30 hostels in europe and this was definitely the worst one I've ever been, I DO NO RECOMMEND IT AT ANY COST.

Grazie per la vostra informazione. In effetti voi avete usufruito di un offerta speciale pagando solo € 8,80 compreso di tutto. Ma proprio tutto anche la tessera "guest card" con diritto d'accesso gratuito a tutti i musei della città e ai trasporti pubblici. Vi siete arrabbiati perchè per accedere al buffet della colazione con affettati salame cioccolata jogurt cereali succo arancia vi è stato richiesto il pagamento di € 3,00. Non credo debba commentare.... Siamo grati se non ci raccomanda le offerte speciali sono "limitate"!!!!

The worst place I've ever stayed at, horrible experience. The room was more like a prison cell, as for the breakfast... the "food" was terrible and I've never tasted such disgusting tea and coffee (and that's ITALY!!!)

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Russia

This is was unlike most hostels that I've been to. First off, the hostel seemed to be understaffed or lacked an effective staff scheduling method as there was not always someone in the office during normal hours. Secondly, this was not a typical 'youth' hostel as all of the roommates I had (4) over the course of my two night stay ranged from 35-late 40's. The 'free' breakfast was very insubstantial.

The total impression of this hostel is really bad. (I compare with 40 other hostels I visited during the last 5 years) No heartly welcome from staff, very poorly equipped room, shower hopeless, breakfast without warm coffee and Wifi just at the reception.

Improve professionalism

• 25th Oct 2015

Very uncomfortable shower, Wi-Fi Internet on ground floor only, very expensive laundry and drier, the staff not too friendly and often ignored you, not smiling and/or trying to help. The only positive thing about this hostel is the price and a perfect location. Not recommending

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Israel

Unfriendly staff, poor wifi, small breakfast and they tried to put five people into a four-bed dormitory which resulted in problems, noise and disruption late at night . . . !

Weirdest shower I've ever seen... There is no cozy common area, just some tables and chairs in the lobby, which is not very welcoming... The reception is often empty.

They made me pay for put my luggage in a storage place because I arrived three hours earlier before check-in starts. Problems from the very beggining with the mechanism of the magnetic card door and only the last day they said me that they were to call a technician (the last two nights I was waiting 20 minutes outside my room waiting for the staff to help me). Semi-broken shower unit. Internet wireless connection available ONLY on the ground floor! Reception is closed from 10.00 to 14.00

Nice hostel in the centre for good price.