New Ipanema HandCraft
Please not that once you have paid the 10% deposit through hostelworld for our carnival or new years packages the reservation will only be confirmed when we resive payment for another 40% of the total deposit by paypal and the another 50% have to be payed on arrival in the property in cash .
after booking the Property will contact you for the prepayment details.
Located in one of the safest and most desirable districts of Rio de Janeiro.
Our house is in a secure and pretty private village which attracts backpackers from all over the world. We are only two blocks from the beach of Ipanema and in easy reach of a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops.
The atmosphere in new Ipanema handcraft is friendly and informal.
Advise about arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
Check in time 12:00.
Check out time at 12pm...
This property requires a minimum stay of 3 nights.