New London Hostel Reviews

Flat A9, Block A, 17/F, Chungking Mansions, 40 Nat, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

There were three of us, staying in a three-bed room. The room was a little cramped, but it was clean and the facilities were all good. It's good value for money, for such a great location in Hong Kong.

When you book pay attention to where you must check in. It's in the foot notes - not confirmation. They have one reception for a few hostels in different parts of the building. Once I found someone and calls were made I met Raj who showed me to my room. It was in a different hostel (not new London) and was lovely. Raj was very helpful. The next day I wanted to stay 1 more night which they organised in a different hostel again. The building looks dirty from the outside but it's clean inside.

View all Hong Kong Bed and Breakfasts