New Mansion House Reviews

38-40 Lancaster Gate, London, England

I had some problems with my bed booked, i had to change 3, but stuff was helpfull and upgrated 4 bed room to 3.

It was very nice staying there. It's north of a big park in a nicely quiet area. You are about an hour walk away from the action but it's still not far since with a metro station being close (if they are not on a strike) you can take the train into the middle of London. the place is nice and worth it.

A lot of people stay here long term, so I felt a bit like an outsider only having a quick stop in. I didn't get to try the breakfast as they do a late one on the weekends. If you are coming in last 9pm, you may have some trouble getting into contact with someone that works there unless you have a phone. Otherwise, decent hostel quite close to the tube and several bus lines. And then Hyde park is right there. Overall, a good stay.

If I should go back to London I'll definitely go back there! Quiet area, excellent when you want to sleep well. The price is well worth it. Don't hesitate!