New Mansion House

Very Good 269 Total Reviews

• Romania, Couple, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
4.0

The only good thing about this hostel is the location, really close to Hyde Park but regarding all the rest, I don't even know where to start from. Dirty rooms, dirty bathrooms, the sheets were not cleaned and probably used some other time by someone before me. The place for the breakfast fast most a room with dirt tables and when I saw it, I decided not to eat anymore. If you want to have a more decent stay, do not chose this hostel.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
20th Jan 2017
7.4

Was good and the Recepcion Guy was frendly EBay and the New Girl Spanish the breakfast is fany but is ok 👌:)

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016
8.0

Stayed here for one night with a friend in a private twin room. There is no real social atmosphere at the hostel, and I think a lot of tenants live there.. We were allowed to bring other friends in to the hostel for pre drinks until 11pm, which suited us well. the walls were super thin and our neighbours knocked more than once despite us being relatively quiet! Amazing location, right by Hyde park and a taxi ride from soho/Kensington. Would not recommend for lone traveller - no atmosphere!

19th Dec 2016
5.4

I haven't stayed at too many hostels (maybe around 10), but this was definitely the worst I'd ever stayed in. The rooms were tiny (though you do get a closet and desk, which would be nice for longer-term guests), the bathrooms smelled of really strong cleaning products and were in need of serious renovation, and there was a pathetic excuse for a breakfast in a hall that almost felt like a prison. Near Paddington Station which made it convenient for me, but I will definitely not be returning.

9th Oct 2016
6.9

The bathrooms were terrible. The staff were helpful though. It's really close to an Underground stop. No locks on the cabinets in the room I stayed in (female only, two bed room).

• Argentina, All Female Group, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

Cool staff, Good breakfast.