New Palace Hotel Reviews

17, Soliman El Halaby St, From Emad El Din St, Cairo, Egypt

Very good place with helpful staff although is not the best but they are doing a lot to make the place better,I enjoyed staying there specially the roof top.They promised that they will work hard to improve many things to bring tourist back as there was few tourist the last 4 years.

That place was the worst I have been!! Very dirty (the corridors, the room, The front desk, etc) There were holes in the floor of my room, the private bathroom was no really a bathroom, it was separated by plastic walls, it's seems like a clothier. The bed were uncomfortable, the carpets very dirty and with cigarettes on the flor. The building was very dirty too, smell like urine cat, and looks very dangerous and old. And also it's no very easy to find I really not recommend this hostel!

Dear sir.when you arrived to the hotel at the begining you were happy with everything specially when we gave you a room with private bath although your reservation was shared bath then next day when we asked you the payment you wanted to pay 10$ for 2 persons and we explained you that your reservation was single but you are 2 persons at the begining you insisted that we are wrong then after checking and you find we are right then you said that someone made the reservation and complains started

I am a single woman traveller, i stay in new place hotel for 4 days, i feel very safe here, and the staff here are very friendly. And htel is located in center of downtown cairo, can easy to access to eveywhere, orabi metro station is just 5 mins walk from hotel, there are many reataurant and cafe nearby, staying here really can make me feel cairo. The room is big and clean, and everything i need. Especially the owner of hotel, tell him what you want to see in egypt, he will give a great advice

• 16th Feb 2015
  • China

OK in its price category, but quite worn out and dusty, and the service was quite lousy. Basic things such as replacing a dirty blanket were done after asking for them, but some things (like breakfast) I had to wait for quite long. It seemed of all the staff only the managers had ambition to get the service&cleanliness in a more professional level when they were present (the owner cleaning around by his own hands – respect!) Also the hostel facilities list of this site is exaggerated.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Dear Aino.thank you for the review and I am grateful about what you wrote specially when i was cleaning by my hand because of the lazt staff...lol.Also do not forget the sandy storm that hit Egypt and it was very dusty for 2 days but when I saw the tables very dusty I started to clean it up.I wished that you told me about the blanket and the breakfast.I am really working vhard to improve things and everyday is getting better my main concern to make clients happy and getting no complains.hope so

Good place with good staff,few tourist but safe and comfortable.beautiful rooftop specially at night

I have stayed at New Palace Hotel a lot of times and I would never go anywhere else. Never before have I encountered so many helpful people and such a wonderful atmosphere. The rooms are nice and clean and everything you need is mere steps away. It is the perfect budget travel address. I highly recommend!