New Paltz Hostel Reviews

145 Main St., NY 12561, New Paltz, USA

Very well managed and organized. I think everyone should enjoy a hostel experience like New Paltz. Right from the start management is very courteous and as the saying goes "curtesy is contagious". It makes for a very relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to meet people.

• 12th Sep 2015

I really appreciated the quiet, because I really needed to sleep. The only drawback was the one shower. And I would not have put the sheets in the laundry basket, since I was staying a second night, but we hadn't communicated on that issue. I recommended this place to all at my three day seminar at DEC. It was right around the corner, and I live slightly over an hour away. Thanks very much.

• 11th Sep 2015