New Red River Hostel Reviews

Turan cad Taksim Çeşmesi Sok No:37 Taksim, Turan cad Taksim Çeşmesi Sok No:37 Taksim, Istan, Istanbul, Turkey

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL. I was staying in the Galata tower area previosuly and booked this hostel for its great location. After booking I receieved an email direct from the hostel manager telling me they HAD CHANGED ADDRESS from what was advertised. I never found it as the address was difficult to reach, even when asking locals for help. The new location is in a shady area of Istanbul, some distance from the tourist Taksim area. I was warned by locals to be alert to thieves in the area.

• 8th May 2015