New Swedish Hostel Reviews

David ST.29,Jaffa Gate,Jerusalem, P.O.BOX 19084, Jerusalem, Israel

Very good hostel!! Excellent location in the middle of the Old City, just walking distance from everything. The owner was very kind and friedly and helped us with everything. As we read in other comments, toiletts and showers are a bit too small but always very clean. Shared room was confortable and really good wifi!! Offers free tea and coffee and a small kitchen to cook something. Definitely recommended!!!

I know that you get what you pay for so I wasn´t expecting much, but I hardly slept because I couldn´t stop scratching all night. My guess is that the bed sheets were full of fleas.

Positive - good location and wifi. There is a fridge in the room. Good value for money (accommodation in israel is quite expensive). Negative - One of the staff members is always controlling what you are doing. It is forbidden to wash clothes in the sink or shower. This is not handy.

Not bad hostel. Price is good and I felt comfortable. But there is a bisexual man who is a staff of the hostel

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Very good value for money in excellent location - we definitely recommend this Hostel!

The location and price are good. Part of the staff is very nice, part is a bit odd (don't be scared). There were friends of the staff hanging around in the evenings, which I liked. The bunk beds were quite unstable and had a rail only on one side. I usually take the upper bed, but here no. The showers / toilets couldn't be locked and the doors wouldn't shut completely, but you wouldn't be seen by accident. All in all, you get what you pay for and I'm not complaining.

Great helpful and friendly staff. Loved my stay here!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Way too expensive for what it offered.

we got what we payed for. the location is excellent i must say, so close to everything in the old city of jerusalem. basically hostel has everything you need. water preasure might be bad sometimes, and the kitchen is full if there's 3 people in it. but in general, it grew on us :) and the manager can give a lot of good advices about where to go, what and where to eat.. i recommand for experienced travellers.