New Swedish Hostel Reviews

David ST.29,Jaffa Gate,Jerusalem, P.O.BOX 19084, Jerusalem, Israel

The place was inside the old city which we loved. We stayed here for 2 nights in a 12-bed dorm which was not fully booked. Free wireless internet which we only knew in our 2nd day stay. Owner must take down their internet rental signage in the reception. Beds, toilets, and shower rooms were cramped but typical in Jerusalem. Friendly staff though.

Very good hostel!! Excellent location in the middle of the Old City, just walking distance from everything. The owner was very kind and friedly and helped us with everything. As we read in other comments, toiletts and showers are a bit too small but always very clean. Shared room was confortable and really good wifi!! Offers free tea and coffee and a small kitchen to cook something. Definitely recommended!!!

I know that you get what you pay for so I wasn´t expecting much, but I hardly slept because I couldn´t stop scratching all night. My guess is that the bed sheets were full of fleas.

Positive - good location and wifi. There is a fridge in the room. Good value for money (accommodation in israel is quite expensive). Negative - One of the staff members is always controlling what you are doing. It is forbidden to wash clothes in the sink or shower. This is not handy.

Not bad hostel. Price is good and I felt comfortable. But there is a bisexual man who is a staff of the hostel

• 11th Jul 2014