New Taksim Apart Reviews

Kapanca Sok 10, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Not the appartments on the pictures!

As previously posted, "New" Taksim Apartment is in a slightly dodgy area near Taksim, definitely not in the more expensive hotel area. However, we actually got used to it, the families and kids playing in the streets at dusk was nice. It is a little noisy though because it is in a lived-in area, and there's little insulation on the windows. The staff are helpful and available, we got them to change the mattress in our room because it was so old. The best thing is that the apartment has a kitchen

• 28th May 2012

The place is very central. It suits very well young people or perhaps grown up who are not too fussy, os the immediate area is a bit run down, with many building in need of heavy restoring. But I loved the fact the every evening there were lots of local kids playing in the street. Turn around few corners and you are back surrounded by luxury hotels and modern shops. It was quite a paradox and in a way sums up well Istanbul itself. The flat is quite tiny and the beds a bit light. I would go back.

The staff were really helpful, the apartment was small but very clean and well equipped. Great location near Taksim Square.

The staff support was continuous and fine via texts and phone. The guy who welcomed us was very helpful and kind. The apt was good but they totally should fix the wireless problem (so slow it could hardly be used), fix the shower (the grab bar was broken) and be a little more honest about the quality of the area, that is not that good.

This is a small apartment 5 minutes walk away from Taksim Sqare. Its in a nice and safe neighborhood and very close to the main street. There are several bakeries and small markets around which made it easier to shop for cook at home food. There isn't however any bedsheets for sofabed. The apartment is small in size but very clean and I would highly recommend it for couples. I dropped the fun rating only because it is an apartment and there isn't anyone to organize tours or trips as in hostels.

Location is good (next to Taksim square) and cheapest of the apartment options in area. The apartment is good value value for the price. I would recommend this apartment if you want to stay in the taksim area.

I have been in many hostels and apart hotels in my life worldwide. New Taksim's location is fantastic (although the street is not very clean, being among locals was a plus for us), apartments were clean and Hasan, and Mamut were extremely helpful. One last thing: my laptop stopped working and ther had it repaired in 24 hrs. Unbelievable! We will get back, I do recommed NewTaksim Apart to anyone

Taksim Apart is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and is helpful.

• 24th Sep 2010

It is a great location..great service: ny laptop had problems with the disk drive , they took it and got it fixed right a way !!, I spilled wine to my shirt and needed to wear it next day, they took it and got it cleaned the same day !!! I could not believe it..they are very close to all the night life and close to the historical places with public transportation..some of the very good restaurants give you discount because of your stay with them..all around an excellent experience...

Great service! Everything was exactly as described. We enjoyed our stay very much! Highly recommended to everyone who is palnning to visit Istanbul.

Fantastic place to stay, enjoyed it immensely! Clean, stylish, affordable, great location.. Can't wait to go back!