New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

It's a hotel, and we spent quite a few nights there. We stayed in three separate rooms, with trips in between, and two out of three rooms were upgrades from the standard double bed we booked! All three rooms were well worth the money, still, but it was fun that they seemed to be encouraged to give people better rooms when available. Everything is really clean, and the breakfast buffet is just great! Staff is also very friendly. Highly recommend.

The staff is very friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is very is excellent, gave us fresh fruit daily. The room is very clean and the showers are great, good location. I will stay here again.

We stayed here for 5 nights in total. we arrived at 9pm after a long 24hour bus ride and were welcomed with a bottle of cold water and were upgraded for free to the superior room. The rooms are very clean and the showers are great! The only down side is the breakfast isn't very good. Overall we would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it!

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I have stayed here several times because I love the staff and location. New bathrooms are great. But the shabbiness of the carpet and the edges of the hotel are a bit depressing. Needs a clean up renovation. And a rethinking of the breakfast, which is also tired in a country of excellent food. But I am a committed customer. The price is great, too.

When we arrived, there was onl one set of towels, the shower was running and there was not hot water. They scammed us into taking a taxi to the airport by making us pay more than it actually costed (but we only realized this at the end of our stay!). They also set us up for a one day Halong bay trip, which turned out to be a total disappointment.

On behalf of New Vision Hotel, I would like to thank you for your stay and your feedback regarding the service you received at our Hotel . We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that the room rates is not meetting your expectations, it’s important to us to know ,,,that is how we learn and grow in our business. By the way, do not forget to tell your friends, colleagues, relatives, family members about our service, it's an honor to serve them .

New vision hostel was nice but very quiet and would not recommend if you are looking to meet other travellers as we stayed for 2 days and barely saw another person. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and ensuite was nice if not abit worn out.

On behalf of New Vision Hotel, I would like to thank you for your stay and your feedback regarding the service you received at our Hotel . It is great to hear that New Vision Hotel's Service is meetting your satisfaction By the way, do not forget to tell your friends, colleagues, relatives, family members about our service, it's an honor to serve them . Sincerely, Customer Care Manager

Fantastic, quiet hotel. Great location -centre of old quarter. Staff were so friendly & helpful. They gave us free breakfast & allowed us to check in very early after arriving from the night bus. Breakfast is simple but good. Wifi works well and free use of printer. Towels, (iced) tea & coffee facilities in room and free fresh fruit was brought daily. We booked a tour to ha long bay here for a good discount. We would have just loved tea bags(so English) & a safe in the room. Highly recommended.

The rooms were great however the buffet breakfast was always cold or empty and staff weren't happy to fill it up! Also the staff booked our trip to halong bay for what they said was a discounted price, when in fact they had ripped us off more then $60 US This left a very bad taste in our mouth!

Staff were helpful. Would only recommend staying here one night. Great value.

Very nice, gentile, efficient and helpfull staff. Great breakfast, comparable to much more expensive hotels. Better trainning in English would turn the staff perfect !

Excellent place to spend a couple of days in the old quarter. Top staff, free breakfast, free use of the printer, great location. 5 Stars!

Clearly, the best hotel we stayed in during our 5 week trip in southeast Asia. The staff is really friendly and helpful. We got all our trips to Sapa and Halong Bay arranged by the hotel which was really nice.

I highly recommend this place. It's not fancy and it's not a hostel, it's a place to sleep and relax. I had a single room with my own bathroom. The two best things about this hotel are the location and the people who work there. They are the nicest and most welcoming staff I've dealt with at a hotel in Asia. They are great and will try to everything they can to make the stay better. It's right in the middle of the old quarter and less than 3 km from most of the sites. Stay here!!

Great staff, very helpful and lovely! The rooms were good too, great value for money

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived early and were able to get early check-in for free. The location is great. It's right in the middle of the old quarter.

Staff speak great English and are very nice and helpful! Buffet breakfast, great showers and daily cleaning. A quieter place but close to lots of attractions and places to go out to eat and drink. They can let you in at any time of night or day. We stayed here twice with a group of 6 in twin rooms and were upgraded both times. They also give you water!

I have stayed here before and like the staff. The building is becoming too run down. The water leaked all night in the shower. The breakfast is not good. The carpet everywhere is gross. Very disappointing.

The staff was plentiful and lovely and accommodating. Included breakfast is diverse and good. The room was comfy and warm in January. The location is the best. Internet wasn't so good.

I have been traveling for over 8 months The New Vision staff have been excellent in every way. From my first email I received from Hoan to her arranging my airport pickup, Sapa Homestay Hike and the Halong Bay boat trip were excellent I was very impressed. I was in and out of The New Vision 3 times every time the service and rooms were excellent. The location is perfect in the middle of The Old Quarter.

« first « Prev 1 2 3