• 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
9.0
Superb 297 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 297 Total Reviews
New Vision Hostel Located at 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District
90% 297
21.0339582 105.8495700
    Rooms available

10th May 2016

This was my second stay at New Vision and will be my choice for my next trip to Hanoi. Great location, great wifi, hot water and good beds. The staff and management are A+. I say this as someone who works in the service industry and know when staff and management have gone above and beyond to provide solutions. I had a minor incident with my room I mentioned in passing to the front desk and was amazed at the speed and level of response. Thank you New Vision, see you next time, Sean

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Room and bathroom were clean, location was good as well but what won us over was definitely the service. Everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. They recommended so many delicious places to eat and even called to check hours for us. They also arranged a cab for us to the train station and instructed the driver who couldn't speak English. We checked out at 12pm but didn't leave the city until 6pm, they allowed us to leave our bags at the hotel and watched over them so we can explore Hanoi.

26th Apr 2016

We were two American women in our 30s traveling in North Vietnam. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were decent, clean, comfortable, and quiet with good air-conditioning. Not high-luxury, but great value for the money. The breakfast was surprisingly copious and delicious. Central location in the Old Quarter near the lake. We highly recommend this hotel. Especially if you don't want to spend hours scouring the internet trying to compare 3953 different hotels in Hanoi.

• eleanorho
  • Macau, Couple, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

The staff are really nice and helpful! I can see the building was decorated elaborately, even though the facilities are quite old. The location is excellent too. Quite worthy!

20th Apr 2016

Super awesome place for the price. Staff were outstanding. Tour value was on par with other agencies and recommendations top notch.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

The staff were very kind and helpful. I didn't catch their name but the 3 employees I spoke with at the reception gave excellent service. I only stayed for one night, I had a flight the next morning and had to leave at 6am. Breakfast starts only at 7am so they prepared a breakfast to go for me which was really nice. Would definitely recommend! I usually stay at hostels but I needed a private room that night to sleep while I'm jetlagged so this hotel price was affordable.

• pfr010
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Room was small but ok, good WiFi reception and staff incredibly nice

• England, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2016

Loved it. Nice break from dorm life on a one off cheapy. The staff were amazing.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
7.7

The hotel was average for the price point in the area. Basic room, beds varied in comfort we had one bed with a proper mattress and one that was not. Getting a room with a window was worth the extra few dollars, but don't expect a view. Breakfast was ok. There's a nice bakery down the road. Location is close to ma sites in Hanoi. The staff are really what sets this place apart. They were so nice, and accommodating. We had 1 issue while we were there and staff couldn't have done more to fix it.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5.1

Got the private room for half the price. For 20 dollars, the room isn't worth it. For 40 dollars it would probably feel like a scam. The lobby of the hotel is nice, but the rooms are super old, falling apart and dirty. Bathroom smelled a bit. The whole room was super damp. Staff is really helpful, although they try to sell you tours the moment you check in. Buffet style breakfast was really good. Would not comeback, unless their rooms are priced a quarter of what they ask now.