• 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

8.8
Fabulous 309 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 309 Total Reviews
New Vision Hostel Located at 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District
88% 309
21.0339582 105.8495700
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2016

Great place to stay. Amazing location. Near to restaurants and to the lake. Good breakfast included. Very helpful staff, in particular Ly at the reception!

26th Jun 2016

The New Vision Hotel is in the centre of the Old Quarter, a five minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake. The hotel is great value for money, with an extensive buffet breakfast every morning. The rooms have air-conditioning, and there is an en suite bathroom with towels and toiletries provided. The place is a bit shabby, but that adds to its charm. The staff were helpful and courteous, but not too fussy. However, there is no lift and this will be a drawback if you have a room on the third floor.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016
6.3

It was ok. Not the cleanest. The room smelt musty and were very old and dated. Breakfast was very limited

• Australia, Female, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

Everything is perfect here but the STAFF make it unique. They treat you the same way you would treat your family. I felt really cared for. A big brekkie (my fav ... hot eggs, jam and butter w toast, and a vege salad) was packed at 4:30 am for me to take on my way to the airport for an early flight.. Ly, the Receptionist, is truly the best. Her care and support with maps, directions, tour bookings, language ... The customized care ... your not just a number. Much appreciated Ly & Hung!!

• England, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

Excellent service from staff who have attention to detail. We were given a free room upgrade on arrival. Would return if I found myself back in Hanoi and would recommend to friends.

26th May 2016

It's a hotel so there is no party atmosphere but then that is why I booked it. I wanted some down time but don't come if you want a party hostel. 24 hr front desk, the staff are all lovely. Wifi was pretty poor in the room, just very slow. The breakfast buffet was average. The actual room and the hotel were great, I'd happily come back

• England, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016

This had a real hotel feel to it which was a nice change. Not a place to meet other backpackers buts perfectly located around the busy streets of the old quarter yet the rooms are so quiet, which is great. Free breakfast is a bonus so makes spending a bit extra seem worth it. The staff are fantastic, extremely helpful and speak good English. I would recommend.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
19th May 2016
7.7

This wasn't a terrible hotel by any stretch of the imagination, but considering the reviews and comparing it to other hotels we stayed at in Vietnam it was a bit of a let down. Beds were not too clean and there were some huge cockroaches.

10th May 2016

This was my second stay at New Vision and will be my choice for my next trip to Hanoi. Great location, great wifi, hot water and good beds. The staff and management are A+. I say this as someone who works in the service industry and know when staff and management have gone above and beyond to provide solutions. I had a minor incident with my room I mentioned in passing to the front desk and was amazed at the speed and level of response. Thank you New Vision, see you next time, Sean

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Room and bathroom were clean, location was good as well but what won us over was definitely the service. Everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. They recommended so many delicious places to eat and even called to check hours for us. They also arranged a cab for us to the train station and instructed the driver who couldn't speak English. We checked out at 12pm but didn't leave the city until 6pm, they allowed us to leave our bags at the hotel and watched over them so we can explore Hanoi.