New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff is very nice and helpful.

The best place we have stayed so far! The hotel staff are so welcoming and helpful. We were upgraded to a family suite room. The rooms are clean and the shower is hot. The staff helped us book our tour to halong bay for a very discounted price. The hotel is in a great location in the old quarter. There is free breakfast each day which is a big buffet of a variety of food. When we came back from halong bay the staff were so helpful and nice even though we had checked out. Highly recommend!

Really nice people working there!

Breakfast wasn't good and the linen had stains, without that everything would have been quite good.

The staff was very helpful with all of our needs, booking bus trips, tours and showing us how to get around the city. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel info booklet in the room says that room service is available but when we called to try to have dinner one night at 7pm they said the restaurant was already closed so that was slightly confusing. Overall our stay was great and we'll stay again!

• 3rd Dec 2014

The staff here is extremely friendly and attentive. If you need help with any kind of booking (trips, flights, massage etc.) ask for Hoan - with out a doubt the most friendly and helpful person we have met on our 7 weeks trip in Asia. Anything you book through her will be excellent - we booked a trip in Halong Bay, massage and plain tickets. The hotel also provides a cheap private car to the airport.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Denmark

This is a great place to stay, the location is great and the staff are so helpful and friendly.

Unbelievably awesome experience. Got the deal via HostelWorld giving us a discount and we got upgraded as well. Manager of the place who we called 'Mr Fabulous' was an awesome guy, very hospitable. Hotel staff helped a great deal when I struggled to contact my brother in hospital. Can't recommend more highly.

Great staff, really helpful. The rooms are lovely and we had a really good night sleep.

• 12th Nov 2014

Haven't had this good service at a hostel before, just simply great. Free breakfast, water and coffee/tea all through the day. They even spread out rose peddles on our bed and came with fresh fruit. Excellent. The location is also unbeatable. My best tip for food, is just at the street food stall on the corner to your left when exiting the hotel. Haven't tasted that good chicken soup in whole Vietnam. Open from around five thirty pm

Hostel was amazing! Wouldn't change a thing. The staff we wonderful & went over and beyond anything we could've imagined. We had the best stay at New Vision Hostel. It was the best location, best staff, very clean, awesome value for money. We stayed there twice - once before and after visting Halong Bay. After our first night there we were upgraded to a bigger better room with a balcony. After we returned from Halong Bay they upgraded us to an even BETTER room. Highly recommended!!!

• 7th Nov 2014

This was my third hotel in Hanoi... I wish I had found it sooner! Comfy beds, good breakfast, location was really good for the bars and restaurants in the old quarter, and the staff were brilliant. I booked one night through Hostelworld and ended up staying for a couple of weeks. Hoan and Dat at the reception were particularly helpful, but every member of staff was great and knew my name within a day.

This place really made my time in Hanoi, I ended up staying for longer! The beds are soft, the hotel is clean, the buffet breakfast is good, the staff are fantastic. They offer tours of Halong Bay and Sa Pa, but there was no hard sell when I explained I wanted to arrange my own travel plans. I got honest and accurate advice on travelling to Ninh Binh and Mai Chau using public transport. Close to bars and restaurants, if you return after midnight you just press the buzzer to get in. Thank you!

I had a great time in Hanoi thanksto this hotel! No complaints :-)

A great place to stay, the hotel is clean, nicely appointed and affordable with a great location! and the staff is the best part, everyone there treated me with great respect and helped with everything and anything I asked for. Hoan is especially welcoming, speaks very good English and is always willing to help!!

The staff is the best! Thanks for everything!

Clean, calm, well placed. Stuff is helpfull, englishspeaking. Everyday fruits as a present. I had a 75 discount, so the price was good. The only thing is that WiFi was usually low in my room.

Staff was really nice, excellent service. Good price. Nice hotel with clean room with good shower, soft beds, breakfast was average. They close at 12.00 so you can't go out till late.

we really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were friendly & very helpful, and the rooms were lovely. The showers were excellent! We would absolutely stay here again.

• 8th Jul 2014