• 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Fabulous 303 Total Reviews
Fabulous 303 Total Reviews
New Vision Hostel Located at 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District
89% 303
21.0339582 105.8495700
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

Excellent service from staff who have attention to detail. We were given a free room upgrade on arrival. Would return if I found myself back in Hanoi and would recommend to friends.

26th May 2016

It's a hotel so there is no party atmosphere but then that is why I booked it. I wanted some down time but don't come if you want a party hostel. 24 hr front desk, the staff are all lovely. Wifi was pretty poor in the room, just very slow. The breakfast buffet was average. The actual room and the hotel were great, I'd happily come back

• England, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016

This had a real hotel feel to it which was a nice change. Not a place to meet other backpackers buts perfectly located around the busy streets of the old quarter yet the rooms are so quiet, which is great. Free breakfast is a bonus so makes spending a bit extra seem worth it. The staff are fantastic, extremely helpful and speak good English. I would recommend.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
19th May 2016
7.7

This wasn't a terrible hotel by any stretch of the imagination, but considering the reviews and comparing it to other hotels we stayed at in Vietnam it was a bit of a let down. Beds were not too clean and there were some huge cockroaches.

10th May 2016

This was my second stay at New Vision and will be my choice for my next trip to Hanoi. Great location, great wifi, hot water and good beds. The staff and management are A+. I say this as someone who works in the service industry and know when staff and management have gone above and beyond to provide solutions. I had a minor incident with my room I mentioned in passing to the front desk and was amazed at the speed and level of response. Thank you New Vision, see you next time, Sean

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Room and bathroom were clean, location was good as well but what won us over was definitely the service. Everyone was extremely nice and accommodating. They recommended so many delicious places to eat and even called to check hours for us. They also arranged a cab for us to the train station and instructed the driver who couldn't speak English. We checked out at 12pm but didn't leave the city until 6pm, they allowed us to leave our bags at the hotel and watched over them so we can explore Hanoi.

26th Apr 2016

We were two American women in our 30s traveling in North Vietnam. The staff was extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were decent, clean, comfortable, and quiet with good air-conditioning. Not high-luxury, but great value for the money. The breakfast was surprisingly copious and delicious. Central location in the Old Quarter near the lake. We highly recommend this hotel. Especially if you don't want to spend hours scouring the internet trying to compare 3953 different hotels in Hanoi.

• eleanorho
  • Macau, Couple, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

The staff are really nice and helpful! I can see the building was decorated elaborately, even though the facilities are quite old. The location is excellent too. Quite worthy!

20th Apr 2016

Super awesome place for the price. Staff were outstanding. Tour value was on par with other agencies and recommendations top notch.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

The staff were very kind and helpful. I didn't catch their name but the 3 employees I spoke with at the reception gave excellent service. I only stayed for one night, I had a flight the next morning and had to leave at 6am. Breakfast starts only at 7am so they prepared a breakfast to go for me which was really nice. Would definitely recommend! I usually stay at hostels but I needed a private room that night to sleep while I'm jetlagged so this hotel price was affordable.