New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

This was my third hotel in Hanoi... I wish I had found it sooner! Comfy beds, good breakfast, location was really good for the bars and restaurants in the old quarter, and the staff were brilliant. I booked one night through Hostelworld and ended up staying for a couple of weeks. Hoan and Dat at the reception were particularly helpful, but every member of staff was great and knew my name within a day.

This place really made my time in Hanoi, I ended up staying for longer! The beds are soft, the hotel is clean, the buffet breakfast is good, the staff are fantastic. They offer tours of Halong Bay and Sa Pa, but there was no hard sell when I explained I wanted to arrange my own travel plans. I got honest and accurate advice on travelling to Ninh Binh and Mai Chau using public transport. Close to bars and restaurants, if you return after midnight you just press the buzzer to get in. Thank you!

I had a great time in Hanoi thanksto this hotel! No complaints :-)

A great place to stay, the hotel is clean, nicely appointed and affordable with a great location! and the staff is the best part, everyone there treated me with great respect and helped with everything and anything I asked for. Hoan is especially welcoming, speaks very good English and is always willing to help!!

The staff is the best! Thanks for everything!

Clean, calm, well placed. Stuff is helpfull, englishspeaking. Everyday fruits as a present. I had a 75 discount, so the price was good. The only thing is that WiFi was usually low in my room.

Staff was really nice, excellent service. Good price. Nice hotel with clean room with good shower, soft beds, breakfast was average. They close at 12.00 so you can't go out till late.

we really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were friendly & very helpful, and the rooms were lovely. The showers were excellent! We would absolutely stay here again.

• 8th Jul 2014

Excellent value for the money, but not great for meeting people, as is common for most hotels.

I was lucky enough to get a room half price rates through hostel world. Great place to stay if you want to easy away from the backpack scene for awhile.

Very old and tired in our room and tv did not work however it was cheap so hey ho!

The room was covered in flies when we arrived, they tried to help but couldn't move us to another room because they were apparently full. They offered us a free night stay which we took, the staff were very understanding.