New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

New Vision Hotel - Nice stay

This is my second time in new vision hotel . excellent staying .

After trawling through many hotels/hostels reviews and pictures to find somewhere to stay in Hanoi, we decided on The New Vision Hotel. We were checked into our room only to discover it was full of mould and damp, it was horrendous, I am in dismay as to how this hotel has such good reviews on Hostel World, Booking and Trip Advisor, my advice would be to steer clear... The only saving grace were the staff organising a room the next night but nobody should ever be put in room 308.

The room didnt have central heating in winter and only a space heater.

Do not stay during the winter! There is no heat even when it is 45 degrees F (7 degrees C). There is a tiny space heater in the room that does not heat more than 1 foot in front of it. It was freezing! In the summer, I'm sure it would be an enjoyable time. Hotel is clean, staff is extremely nice, and breakfast is good. Wifi was iffy. Be sure to check the cancellation policy and weather before booking an excursion with them. My trip to Halong was not cancelled even with forecast of freezing rain.

Staff very helpful, hotel right in the centre of the old quarter. Helped us when one of our tours were cancelled and sorted accommodation for us when they had no space. Quiet at night and free breakfast provided.

convenient location, clean, and friendly staff

• 16th Jan 2016

Great place to stay if you want something more quiet. Facilities get the job done. Located right in the middle of everything.

I stayed in a single ensuite room which was great value for money, however it didn't have a window which was the only down side. The room had everything I needed for a short stay and had a well-stocked mini-bar, and the fresh fruit in the room every day was a nice touch. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. However there was a lot of noise from downstairs early morning (not sure if staff or guests) which made it difficult to sleep in! Otherwise very happy with my stay here!

The receptionist was very kind and helpful. We mentioned we were going to Hoi An so when we came back down from the room,she had researched and printed out a copy of all we had to do. Thanks for that!

The hotel is very nice and the staff is amazing. They will help you book any trip you want to Ha Long Bay, and they will always be very attentive. They also helped me rent a motorbike for a few days and gave me several recommendations of things to do and places to go. They are truly wonderful. I would definitely come back to this place if I came to Hanoi again.

Good hotel for a decent price, like all hotels it doesn't have great atmosphere but I knew that when I booked. The staff are great and can't do enough for you.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms and nice hotel. Also Location is great (old market). I had to go to hospital and they arranged a taxi, rang up the doctor to arrange everything - thank you very much!!!

Service at the hotel was great, staff was really friendly and did everything they could to help us and always with a smile. Rooms had no windows, but that was perfect, as it made them be really quiet and allowed yo to sleep perfectly at night without hearing the craziness outside.

Nice place to stay: the front desk staff were very friendly, and the location is great for exploring Hanoi. The only downside was that our bed was very hard, so it was not very comfortable to sleep. Also, we found significantly better deals on inter-city bus tickets and a cruise to Halong Bay at another booking agency, so I recommend asking multiple places.

Can't fault this place. Best service & friendliest staff of all the places I stayed in Vietnam. Also best value for money. It was the end of my holiday so I wanted 2days to relax & this place was perfect and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

Couldn't be happier with my stay. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Pham arranged tours to Sapa and Halong Bay that were outstanding and great value for the money. What really sets this hotel apart are the staff. I knew most of their names by the end of my stay, and they were nothing but great from day one, even knowing my name (everyone) before I walked in the door. Will definitely come back, highly recommend.

Good location in old quarter and older style building with everything that you need at great value.The service was amazing. The staff thought of everything and were really attentive. Very detailed help on all the best things in Hanoi old quarter - coffee, bread, BBQ, beer, shopping etc. Really good English speakers. Great breakfast spread. We had an early departure on our last day and they packed us a take away breakfast!

It is definitely one of the best stay I had in Hanoi and with a fabulous customer service manager like Kate . The hotel though quaint was very clean , served good breakfast and the staff were very warm and friendly .

• 26th Dec 2015

Nice, friendly, not pushy staff, great value for money, helpful with trips, pick you up from the airport. Recommend it to anyone

• 25th Dec 2015