New Vision Hostel

Superb 322 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 322 Total Reviews

5th Jan 2017

I really enjoy my stay there. The staffs was helpuf even if there level of english is so so. You need to repeat and repeat some time. The staff doesnt know some basic stuff , like very the hospital , drug store , ect.. but you can find on internet by yourself I booked tours with them. I was sicked for one tour so they refunded me. Thats really nice. Really clean. Really cheap. Wifi is not working well , internet is slow

• Australia, Male, 41+
8th Nov 2016

Excellent stay here and the staff were very helpful, organising our tickets to other places and despite our misgivings over the tickets, they worked like a dream! Staff spoke good English and the breakfast was varied and plentiful. It would be a good idea to state of the room has a window or not so that travellers can make an informed decision about which room to choose. We recommend this hotel very highly.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

The hotel is very good and I would recommend it. The breakfast is good and has a variety of food. Also, the location is confinient. The staff (especially Kate) was very nice and helpful. We could take a shower before leaving for Sapa. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay.

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

I never write reviews but I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Stayed here for one week and the staff were so friendly and went out of their way to make me feel at home with free authentic cakes everyday and a free upgrade to the superior room. The location is perfect everything within walking distance. And the room itself is absolutely fine for the price. Highly recommend!