New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent place to spend a couple of days in the old quarter. Top staff, free breakfast, free use of the printer, great location. 5 Stars!

I highly recommend this place. It's not fancy and it's not a hostel, it's a place to sleep and relax. I had a single room with my own bathroom. The two best things about this hotel are the location and the people who work there. They are the nicest and most welcoming staff I've dealt with at a hotel in Asia. They are great and will try to everything they can to make the stay better. It's right in the middle of the old quarter and less than 3 km from most of the sites. Stay here!!

Great staff, very helpful and lovely! The rooms were good too, great value for money

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived early and were able to get early check-in for free. The location is great. It's right in the middle of the old quarter.

I have stayed here before and like the staff. The building is becoming too run down. The water leaked all night in the shower. The breakfast is not good. The carpet everywhere is gross. Very disappointing.

The staff was plentiful and lovely and accommodating. Included breakfast is diverse and good. The room was comfy and warm in January. The location is the best. Internet wasn't so good.

Great value for money. Amazing staff. Should've got better wifi. No elevator.

We loved staying at New Vision Hostel in Hanoi - We had a family room that offered enough space and was lovely decorated. The staff is great and helped with everything you can imagine. We also book a 3 day tour to HalongBay at the Hotel and got a really good offer. I can highly recommend you staying here, its a great place.

Fantastic value for money, good size clean rooms with TV, AC and a lovely breakfast We arrived quite a few hours before check in so the staff gave us free breakfast and early check in - it was great. Highly recommended budget hotel.

Though I enjoyed all aspects of my stay at the New Vision Hostel, the staff were the best! They helped me arrange my itinerary to make the most of my stay, helped me book my trips (HaLong Bay, Sapa, & Perfume Pagoda), and even got me a better deal on all those than any of the other tours! But the icing on the cake was when I returned from Sapa at 4am in the morning & they had a room ready for me. I booked the cheapest room, but they upgraded me (I assume because I was a return guest). Very nice!

The staff at this Hotel were amazing and always happy to help. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Hanoi. The room we stayed in had no windows but that was a good thing as the room was very quiet at night. There was fresh fruit every day and staff always gave you a bottle of water if you were sitting in reception which was a nice touch.

• 23rd Dec 2014

We booked new vision through hostelworld getting a deal making the room only $15 a night when according to the manager there it was suppose to be 40. If I had paid full price for the room I would have been very disappointed. The room we got was small, quite tired and dark. You can get a little bit more luxury for the full price elsewhere. However the staff really make up for it as they couldn't be more helpful!

New Vision Hotel was one of the best places we stayed in Asia. The beds were comfy, the shower was hot and had good pressure, and the customer service was amazing. We booked our Halong Bay tour through them and we felt we got a good price and the boat was much better than we anticipated.

• 20th Dec 2014

If you want to stay in a home away from home, this is the place to book. The hotel oozes warmth - the staff could not have been more friendly, accommodating and helpful. Location is perfect. Breakfast was a bonus. Only wish we could have stayed longer...

I've booked a single room,which after discount 50% (their standard offer on the website) was ok value, without window.It's hotel no backpackers place, so what you will find is overcharged services for any tours and lack of atmosphere.That saying majority of the staff are very nice

Staff is very nice and helpful.

The best place we have stayed so far! The hotel staff are so welcoming and helpful. We were upgraded to a family suite room. The rooms are clean and the shower is hot. The staff helped us book our tour to halong bay for a very discounted price. The hotel is in a great location in the old quarter. There is free breakfast each day which is a big buffet of a variety of food. When we came back from halong bay the staff were so helpful and nice even though we had checked out. Highly recommend!

Really nice people working there!

Breakfast wasn't good and the linen had stains, without that everything would have been quite good.

The staff was very helpful with all of our needs, booking bus trips, tours and showing us how to get around the city. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel info booklet in the room says that room service is available but when we called to try to have dinner one night at 7pm they said the restaurant was already closed so that was slightly confusing. Overall our stay was great and we'll stay again!

• 3rd Dec 2014