New Vision Hostel Reviews

68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Great staff, really helpful. The rooms are lovely and we had a really good night sleep.

• 12th Nov 2014

Haven't had this good service at a hostel before, just simply great. Free breakfast, water and coffee/tea all through the day. They even spread out rose peddles on our bed and came with fresh fruit. Excellent. The location is also unbeatable. My best tip for food, is just at the street food stall on the corner to your left when exiting the hotel. Haven't tasted that good chicken soup in whole Vietnam. Open from around five thirty pm

Hostel was amazing! Wouldn't change a thing. The staff we wonderful & went over and beyond anything we could've imagined. We had the best stay at New Vision Hostel. It was the best location, best staff, very clean, awesome value for money. We stayed there twice - once before and after visting Halong Bay. After our first night there we were upgraded to a bigger better room with a balcony. After we returned from Halong Bay they upgraded us to an even BETTER room. Highly recommended!!!

• 7th Nov 2014

This was my third hotel in Hanoi... I wish I had found it sooner! Comfy beds, good breakfast, location was really good for the bars and restaurants in the old quarter, and the staff were brilliant. I booked one night through Hostelworld and ended up staying for a couple of weeks. Hoan and Dat at the reception were particularly helpful, but every member of staff was great and knew my name within a day.

This place really made my time in Hanoi, I ended up staying for longer! The beds are soft, the hotel is clean, the buffet breakfast is good, the staff are fantastic. They offer tours of Halong Bay and Sa Pa, but there was no hard sell when I explained I wanted to arrange my own travel plans. I got honest and accurate advice on travelling to Ninh Binh and Mai Chau using public transport. Close to bars and restaurants, if you return after midnight you just press the buzzer to get in. Thank you!

I had a great time in Hanoi thanksto this hotel! No complaints :-)

A great place to stay, the hotel is clean, nicely appointed and affordable with a great location! and the staff is the best part, everyone there treated me with great respect and helped with everything and anything I asked for. Hoan is especially welcoming, speaks very good English and is always willing to help!!

The staff is the best! Thanks for everything!

Clean, calm, well placed. Stuff is helpfull, englishspeaking. Everyday fruits as a present. I had a 75 discount, so the price was good. The only thing is that WiFi was usually low in my room.

Staff was really nice, excellent service. Good price. Nice hotel with clean room with good shower, soft beds, breakfast was average. They close at 12.00 so you can't go out till late.

we really enjoyed our stay here, the staff were friendly & very helpful, and the rooms were lovely. The showers were excellent! We would absolutely stay here again.

• 8th Jul 2014

Excellent value for the money, but not great for meeting people, as is common for most hotels.