New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Excellent location, most of the stuff are very helpfu, and the hostel atmoshere is fairly dynamic. How ever, almost all basically necessary stuff like towels and laundry are paid, not free, and the great hassle are the showers who only after five miuntes of simoultaneous running of the water in the both cabins, have decently warm water. If location is imprant to you, go for it, otherwise try a different place.

Dear guests We are happy that you appreciate our atmosphere and staff. Hostels are usually cheap places for young travelers. It is hard to expect all inclusive when you pay 10 euros for a night. Renting a towel costs 1,25 euro and laundry 2,5 euro which is quite cheap.

The hostel is nicely located, and the rooms are nice and comfortable. Unfortunately, the toilets were extremely smelly and not clean at all. Also, when its busy, the facilities are no sufficient. But its really in an awesome location and quite cheap, so will not mind staying there again

Dear guest. We clean our toliets twice a day and each time a guest gives us heads up that the toilet is not clean enough. Unfortunately some guests have a strange habit of leaving quite a mess in the toilet for which we apologise but it is hard to check bathrooms after each use. We are a small property and our facilities are usually sufficient. We have 4 showers and 4 toiltes for total of 34 guests that we can accomodate.

second time I have stayed, both time excellent!

• 29th Apr 2015

they have super thin walls, I could literally hear what people said in the common room and reception even they didn't speak very loudly. i had earplugs but did not work, ended up sleeping with my headphones.

Very nice hostel. I have visited this hostel a few times and the staff were always friendly and helpful.

Grest hostel with really friendly staff to welcome you and chat with! They make a mean breakfast with waffles for only 5zł!! There is not enough washrooms for the amount of space though....but beds are really clean and super comfy!

The bathrooms were dirty more than a couple of times during our stay. Great hostel though. Close to the main attractions if you don't mind walking. Good value. I would stay here again if they could keep up with the bathrooms.

Dear guest Thank you for your review. We clean bathrooms every day in afternoon hours and at night. Unfortunately it is hard to keep them clean at all times because some guests are quite messy while doing their businnes in the bathroom, but we will try to solve this problem. Regards NWS hostel

This little hostel is perfectly located, close to the Old Town of Warsaw and to the station Warszawa Centralna. The staff was really great and was always helpful. The dorms were alright, each room had its own theme of a famous city. The people and the atmosphere during my stay was pretty cool. But I should mention, that right in the back of the hostel is a bar and there are a lot of pub crawls wandering around - sometimes it got really loud. But earplugs should definitely solve this problem. ;)

I love this hostel! Spacious dorms, good mattresses, big lockers, even a sink and mirror in the dorm. The common room is really comfy, nice interior, free tea and coffee, the breakfast was good enough for that price. Lovely staff, excellent location. Just be prepared that the shower switches between lukewarm and cold.

I was there only for a day so can't say much but the location is amazing, walking distance from many many sites, and the hidden bars right across the hostel. The breakfast is great value for oonl 5 plz. The only issue I had was cold water in the shower but then I noticed a sign acknowledging the issue and asking guests to talk to reception for bucket of hot water. I was ok with a cold shower that night.

Perfect location, very good breakfast and comfortable beds... But that's it. The first day was very good, very good first impression. But our second day was awful. Even with the curfew sign at 11pm, there was a intense party and conversation on the kitchen (really close to the rooms). And when we went to complain... THE STAFF (RECEPCIONISTS) WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT WITH FRIENDS. Really unprofessional. Go for the location... and only for it.

So awesome hostel ... Don't think, just book it. Breakfast for 5 zl! Lockers is really good size. Everything Don't worry it's good

Incredible noise between 11pm and 4am. Screaming, loud talking and laughing people at the hall. Staff didn't care about it when I asked for quite.

First, you'll have to train if you want to go this hostel : it's on the third floor and...no lift. The guys at the reception look like it bothers them to show you your room. Only 2 showers / gender in the entire hostel...come on. Instable wifi. There's no hot water. Good breakfast for the price. Excellent location.

One of the cleanest and coziest hostels i have ever stayed in. It was hard to leave ;) Situated perfectly on one of the main streets of Warsaw, everything can be reached walking or by public transport. Friendly and helping staff, good WIFI, cheap breakfast offer (although not used by me). Next time in Warsaw: DEFINITELY staying there AGAIN!

Nice, clean place. Free lockers with keys in every room. Super central location and located just at the main party and restaurant street.

Was a nice enough hostel, breakfast was good and the loacation was excellent! Just needed a better atmosphere and better showers. Still would recommend if you're looking for a place, staff were all very knowledgeable and helpful

Excellent!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It was 4 amazing nights at The New St. Hostel. I recommand a lot.

• 17th Feb 2015

Awesome Location, only negative may be is you have to climb a lot of stairs, which might be a problem if you are carrying a lot of stuff. But if you are light traveller, then a great place to stay, will definitely stay there again..

« first « Prev 1 2 3