New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Helpful staff but my room was cold.

Negative point: The noise in the rooms even if there is a comment about that on the doors!

Clean with a great staff! The stairs suck and your first time it's very sketchy. Surrounded by bars and pubs so a lot of screaming at night

Great hostel in city.All staff are superb polite and helpful...

The room was fine, and the breakfast is a good deal. Really enjoyed the location. The receptionists could be nicer -- they were often curt or seemed like they didn't to answer our questions.

NO HOT WATER, enjoy your freezing shower. They are aware that there's no hot water (for more than two weeks when I was there) but the owner doesn't replace the boiler. WiFi was not working all the time even though they tried to fix it. The crew is helpful and friendly though!

Dear Guest, we had some issues with hot water but it was available, all you had to do was to follow staff's instructions. Anyway problem had been solved and hot water works perfectly. Our wifi works just fine as usual and we had no issues at all in that matter. Maybe it was your hardware? No other guests had problems with connectivity. Regards Zbigniew

I stayed for 22 days in New world . I love everyone overthere so much and I really want to thank the whole team for their hospitality and making my stay waaay better than I expected. Will visit again soon. Thanks you guys ♡

The Hostel is well located right in the main street that goes directly to the center of Warsaw. The rooms are comfortable and the breakfst is good according to its price. The down side was that I didn't get hot water in the showers, in none of them...

Dear Guest Thank you for your review, water problems had been solved and hot water works perfectly. Regards Zbigniew

Please mark the way to hostel in building by some arrows because it's hard to find from first floor.

• 11th Oct 2015
  • Ukraine

This hostel was great overall. The rooms were good and the lockers were more than secure enough. The staff were so friendly and helpful, even at 4AM. The only downside to this hostel is a lack of hot water for the showers, however if you don't mind a cold shower to perk you up then there is nothing to fault about this hostel.

Nice, small hostel with super nice staff :) Also one of the cleanest hostels I have ever seen.

Located in a very safe area, on a busy street in central Warsaw. Nice dorms, spacious and comfortable. Common room was small and crowded, people are usually on their phones/computers. The showers were great, very clean except no hot water ever. Very annoying since it was a fairly cold month. Overall pretty decent, great price, would recommend.

The 4 flights of stairs is good exercise. Staff is very helpful. I arrived early and I was able to make myself a cup of coffee. the place is clean and was told not to do washing up as there is a dish washer. only drawback , one has to wait for hot water

I've stayed in this hostel before, so obviously I had had perfectly fine experiences here in the past. This time, I the lack of hot water on any of the days I was there was a problem.

Great, perfect location (on the most important street of the city) and wonderful staff. I definitely recommend this hostel to all of you.

Great location in good area. Close to transportation. Staff was nice. Rooms and bathrooms were cleaner than any I've been to in weeks. Kitchen area with lounge, wifi in lounge, luggage storage behind reception.

I really enjoyed this hostel! It has great location, very nice staff and its not so big. There we always people cleansing which was good to see :)The wifi didn't work in room, however it's good because you had to go into the lounge. Would definitely recommend :)

The hostel was fine enough but the noise from the street was terrible. It goes on for a while into the night.

This hostel was not worth the money. The kitchen only has 2 burners, which makes cooking dinner a challenge when 15 other guests are present. The bathrooms were dirty, the showers were cold with little to no pressure. The staff was very friendly but the facility is not great. I reckon that the staff has not been given the proper resources to make this place worth staying. There was no social atmosphere. Also, no Air-con on the 4th floor basically feel like an oven. Go to Kraków instead.