New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Excellent!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It was 4 amazing nights at The New St. Hostel. I recommand a lot.

• 17th Feb 2015

Awesome Location, only negative may be is you have to climb a lot of stairs, which might be a problem if you are carrying a lot of stuff. But if you are light traveller, then a great place to stay, will definitely stay there again..

Everything was alright but there's some problem with warm water that has to be solved =)

- WiFi not working in my room (!) - dirty iron almost damaged my T-Shirt

I loved this hostel! I really didn't want to leave. The girls at reception were so lovely/ helpful and the hostel was perfect. Can I just come back and stay forever please?

Overall it was a good stay the only problem was the sheets need replacing they were very worn with holes and the beds need mattress protectors. The location is great, fantastic food, coffee and bars all just a short walk away.

Great cosy hostel with super friendly staff

An absolutely amazing first hostel experience!

• 30th Jan 2015

Stayed here for a couple of nights, and it was very nice. Great location right on Nowy Swiat (lots of restaurants and shops) and very near the main clubbing area. Hostel was very clean. Facilities were good - including a kitchen with hobs. Good atmosphere as well - there is a social area where it is easy to meet other people. Breakfast was great for an extra 5PLN. Downside for me was that the matress was not very comfy, and squeaked everytime I moved even slightly.

Location is excellent for travelers and clean rooms, bathrooms.

Nice location to the old town

Great!! really well located! clean, organised, great staff! if you're staying many days, the only problem can be the shower temperature (the day I was there it was cold)

really well located!! The satff is great and helpfull. I stayed in the 10 beds room and it was ok! The only thing for me was the amount of satirs in your way to the hostel!! Its crazyyyy (84 steps amolst) The wifi works ok and they have breakfast but its paied. You wont need metro ticket because its near the old town ans you will have different options of restaurants things to do

The hot water of the shower is a problem, sometimes it works, sometimes not. My mattress wasn't so comfortable because I could fell the springs. But the rest is perfect, best locations to go to cheap bars, excelent breakfest for the price(even without fruits), staff very helpful!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I liked staying at the New World because it is very central and the staff is specifically nice! They also have a cute kitchen and living room. And very good prices :) Just the showers and the heaters suck. It was cold in the room and one day the water wouldnt warm up at all. too chilly in winter :(

A nice place to stay/ Very cosy and quiet. Really good location, helpful staff.

Very clean rooms and bathrooms! Breakfast was only 5 zl (like 1 euro) and they make these delicious waffles! Wifi didn´t work so good at times during my last day. Staff was incredibly nice and they will make excellent recommendations throughout the city, of any kind! Showers were not very good, because they sometimes lack hot water, due to the system they use, and I actually had to take a cold shower once, which makes it terrible when it is less than 0 degrees outside.

There isn't hot water!

I had a nice experience in this Hostel. I recommend it. Clean and safe. Plus, it's located on one of the beautiful streets in Warsaw.

« first « Prev 1 2 3