New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Location is excellent for travelers and clean rooms, bathrooms.

Nice location to the old town

Great!! really well located! clean, organised, great staff! if you're staying many days, the only problem can be the shower temperature (the day I was there it was cold)

really well located!! The satff is great and helpfull. I stayed in the 10 beds room and it was ok! The only thing for me was the amount of satirs in your way to the hostel!! Its crazyyyy (84 steps amolst) The wifi works ok and they have breakfast but its paied. You wont need metro ticket because its near the old town ans you will have different options of restaurants things to do

The hot water of the shower is a problem, sometimes it works, sometimes not. My mattress wasn't so comfortable because I could fell the springs. But the rest is perfect, best locations to go to cheap bars, excelent breakfest for the price(even without fruits), staff very helpful!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I liked staying at the New World because it is very central and the staff is specifically nice! They also have a cute kitchen and living room. And very good prices :) Just the showers and the heaters suck. It was cold in the room and one day the water wouldnt warm up at all. too chilly in winter :(

A nice place to stay/ Very cosy and quiet. Really good location, helpful staff.

Very clean rooms and bathrooms! Breakfast was only 5 zl (like 1 euro) and they make these delicious waffles! Wifi didn´t work so good at times during my last day. Staff was incredibly nice and they will make excellent recommendations throughout the city, of any kind! Showers were not very good, because they sometimes lack hot water, due to the system they use, and I actually had to take a cold shower once, which makes it terrible when it is less than 0 degrees outside.

There isn't hot water!

I had a nice experience in this Hostel. I recommend it. Clean and safe. Plus, it's located on one of the beautiful streets in Warsaw.

I am sorry to say so, but this was definitively not one among the best hostels, of which I have visited. First shock a homeless person in the staircase. Then check in so late at 3 o'clock. The mattress was very thin in the middle, not comfortable. The windows were so old there always was a draft, this must be also bad for your own heating bills. The shower I took in the morning was cold, this is an absolute no go for tourists, even if they don't pay a lot.

there was no blanket on my bed. and when i asked for one from the staff they didnt have one to provide me! they told me that the room is warm and i will not have a problem to sleep like that!!!!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Only passed here for a quick night, we got breakfast although it was 12. Nice staff, but hostel was empty at the time, low low season. Bus from the airport stops right in front of the hostel and you're close to the city centre. If I had to search for a negative it was that the common room seemed very small. Apart from that it seemed a good hostel.

Give Alexandra the name!!! :D

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

My cousin and I had a brilliant stay. We don't usually stay at hostels but our planned accommodation fell through right before travelling so we had to find something cheap and central. We slept in a 10 mixed bedroom but it was very clean, quiet, and a good atmosphere. The location is excellent as it is right bang in the central, walking distance from many things. The hostel is very clean and has a great environment. A staff called Kat is the most amazing staff ever. Make sure you get to know her

• 19th Nov 2014

I would reccoment to add an extra bathroom, it could get a real problem when the hostel is fully booked

Everything was perfect. Nice staff, information about the city, the hostel itself. Me and my friend had a great time there and if im ever back in Warsaw I would love to return to this hostel.

• 14th Nov 2014

Very close to the main tourist atractions and public transport.

Good position, close to bars and old town. The staff is friendly. The only bad thing is that they have just one toilet for men and one for women...

I stayed at this hostel only one night. Staff very friendly, and helpfull :) worth recomanding :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3