New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

there was no blanket on my bed. and when i asked for one from the staff they didnt have one to provide me! they told me that the room is warm and i will not have a problem to sleep like that!!!!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Give Alexandra the name!!! :D

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

My cousin and I had a brilliant stay. We don't usually stay at hostels but our planned accommodation fell through right before travelling so we had to find something cheap and central. We slept in a 10 mixed bedroom but it was very clean, quiet, and a good atmosphere. The location is excellent as it is right bang in the central, walking distance from many things. The hostel is very clean and has a great environment. A staff called Kat is the most amazing staff ever. Make sure you get to know her

• 19th Nov 2014

I would reccoment to add an extra bathroom, it could get a real problem when the hostel is fully booked

Everything was perfect. Nice staff, information about the city, the hostel itself. Me and my friend had a great time there and if im ever back in Warsaw I would love to return to this hostel.

• 14th Nov 2014

Very close to the main tourist atractions and public transport.

Good position, close to bars and old town. The staff is friendly. The only bad thing is that they have just one toilet for men and one for women...

I stayed at this hostel only one night. Staff very friendly, and helpfull :) worth recomanding :)

Overall a pretty good hostel. Under 15 minute walk to Old Town, which is what we were looking for. The staff was really unhelpful and actually pretty rude though, which really gave us a bad vibe straight from the check-in (which was a shame). Showers and bathrooms aplenty, and lockers for each bed (with a 10 zloty deposit though).

not enough showers, see-through glass doors on the showers, so no privacy. 5zl for breakfast you have to make yourself.

Hello, Our hostel meets all the standards concerning number of showers and toilets, we are quite small property and the number of showers is adequate for the number of possible guests. In our hostel we serve continental breakfast (toast bread, cereal (3 different types), fresh waffles, milk, jams (2 or 3 different flavors), chocolate cream, juice) and you eat as much as you want for 5 PLN which is around 1 euro. This is an extremely good deal and receptionists prepare waffles for you.

Great place, location is excellent. Nice staff, relaxed, helpful.

Hostel was very friendly and accommodating!

• 25th Oct 2014

The staff at this hostel were nice and helpful and there are lockers for all of your things plus an card to get back into the hostel at night which makes the security excellent. But the hostel because only on one floor is SO loud, echoes and unfortunately I had a room of 9 boys who would come home and shout from the hours of 4-7 every morning which for some reason was ignored by staff. The hot water in the showers in questionable at te best of times. The location is good though and it's cheap

I gave them a good review, but the truth is that one must not forget to bring earplugs if one would like to get any sleep before 4am on most nights, but especially on the weekends. The problem is withthe building. The common room is adjacent to the hallway with the rooms and there is nothing to dampen the sound (tapestries or padding on the walls would really help). Also, any room which borders the stairwell will have endless sounds of drunken noise echoing all night. Otherwise, very nice :)

The location of the hostel is awesome. You can find everything you need very close and have access to public transport. It is also located between the old town and the city center. The girls of the staff are nicer than the boys. The lockers are quite small. The common room is close to the rooms so there's noise until late. Everything is very neat.

Best location and great price. Didn't really like the shared showers though

Simply the best hostel possible in Warsaw. I highly recommand it!

• 15th Oct 2014

I booked 10mix dorm but it was 12mix dorm. It sometimes happened so it was not big problem. But my room was very messy, bad smells, I needed a fresh air. Kitcken was nice and staff was always helpful. The location was very nice, I liked it very much at the next door's bakery was delicious and good service, so many cafes and restaurant around there. It took 10minutes to walk to the subway staion.

Hostel was nice, breakfast was very inexpensive and included yummy waffles and cereals. Only real downside was the bathroom/ showers. Only two toilets for ladies between 4 or 5 rooms (don't know how many people in each room) and the door to the shower area didn't lock. Was very worried about someone coming in when I showered... Otherwise things were good at the hostel

Great place to stay! good location and good atmosphere! i am a girls travelling alone and i would totally recommend this place to other girls and people in general (:

• 9th Oct 2014