New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Really enjoyed my stay

Great Hostel! Very "home" like vibe. Staff are fantastic all day

As a solo female traveler, I found this hostel to be welcoming, secure and safe. The facilities were good, although a little cramped. There were only two showers and two toilets for women, so the bathroom could get cramped if others are waiting, and multiple people are getting ready at the same time. But it was clean! And the cleaning crew was there daily. The common area was great, and many of us hung out there and chatted or shared meals/drinks together. I'd definitely recommend it.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Nice small little hostel on one of the main drags in Warsaw. Very Central and easy to get to just about everywhere. Many restaurants and bars around to choose from. Staff was very helpful with anything you needed. Cleanliness was good but not great and amenities were few but adequate for such a small place. Atmosphere is cozy and probably dependent on who's staying there at the time. Would return!

Good location - great bars across the road. AC or some more fans in the common room would be great and a colder fridge as all my food went off after 2 days.

Hostel is located right on Nowy Swiat street which the place more or less everything takes place in Warsaw. There is a market just across the street to buy the staff you need easily. There are lots of pubs around also famous pawillions are just across the street. Cleanliness is excellent. Staff was very helpful, one of them even spent 1 hour at 4 am to find out which is the best way to go to Lodz. They serve good breakfast for 5 PLN. I will stay at this hostel the next time I am in WAWA.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

It´s Fantastic!! perfectly located and the staff is amazing, very nice polite and helpful.I want to remark Arthur and Ola at the reception. Thank you very much for everything Carlos from Seville.

Nice place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, big breakfast on the cheap. Clean and welcoming place in the heart of the city. Recommended.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

The single bathroom on the first floor can get a bit messy. Just ask for access to the bigger set of bathrooms and showers across the hall. Other than that minor complaint, it was an excellent stay. Would stay here again.

Clean rooms and bathrooms. Lockers in each room. Good wifi. Very cheap, tasty, breakfast - waffles, cereal and toast. Excellent location. Highly recommend.

My only complaint about New World was the heat. i visited during a heat wave and the hostel became very uncomfortable and stuffy. The staff let me bring a large fan into the dorm room to help, but it was still quite uncomfortable. Other than that, it was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful, it was a good (not great) location, a bit of a long walk from the Old Town, but well connected. The atmosphere is very cute and fun. I would recommend this hostel.

My room was awful.I saw other rooms,which were clean and spacious.Unfortunately,my 8-bed dorm should be a 4-bed dorm.They've crammed in 4 bunk beds,which leaves no room for bags It was an obstacle course to walk through or even just to open the door.It was also terribly hot with little air circulation.The rest of the hostel is nice.Wifi works.If I was in any other room I think my stay would've better. Even the girl who showed me my bed felt bad since the guys were using my bed as storage.

Hostel was clean, pretty and comfortable - all the staff was great and I wish I did not have to leave so early. I don't think I got her name, but the girl with the glasses, that suggested Au Lac to the finnish guy and I, she's great fun! The only reason I didn't put 100% is because the washing machine was broken and Warsaw doesn't have any laundry places, but you know, that happens. I will recommend this hostel to anyone who tells me they are going to Warsaw. mange hilsener!

• 13th Jul 2014

Staff was very helpful and we got good advises for becoming trip from them. Good place to stay. At night time little bit noisy, but with earplugs very ok.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Perfect location and comfy beds. Our room had a lot of flies in it though which was quite off putting. No air con or fans either but it was unseasonably hot when I stayed here. Nice kitchen and common area but not a particularly sociable atmosphere... I was lucky I made friends in my room as I was travelling alone! I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Warsaw :D

It was a little bit annoying to ask staff to let me in hostel but they are all nice so it didn't matter. It's near to oldtown and many places so it was good.

nice hostel at a good location, reasonable common room, semi party hostel

At least an 8/10 thanks to sylwia :)

• 23rd Jun 2014

I reccomend that hostel !

In east & west, New World is the best!!

• 16th Jun 2014