New World St. Hostel Reviews

Nowy Swiat 27, Warsaw, Poland

Wifi drops in and out regularly Never had warm water in the shower Paid for breakfast one day only to find out there was actually none left and receptionist wouldn't refund me Only 2 toilets in the entire hostel Had to wait an hour after I was supported to check in to get access to my room The only reason I didn't check out early is because I couldn't get a refund

One of the best location I have stayed so far ( in the heart of the Warsaw City), totally clean, nice staff and helpful, but it does “not’ compensate! No elevator, not comfortable bed (very poor quality mattresses) and this is one of the top noisiest hostels I have stayed in!! cos no air conditioning that the windows must be left open!! breakfast not worthy to eat (some very poor quality bread, Jam, butter and orange juice tastes like tap water). The most unpleasant breakfast I have had so far.

The staff is very kind. There are lockers in the room. There are some pubs closed to the hostel and it is very noisy.

This place is alright, nothing special. The outside of the building looks dirty and it was the loudest hostel I have ever stayed in. You also have to pay extra for breakfast and their facilities aren't that nice. It is in a very good location which is a definite positive. Overall I found it very cramped and would not come back.

Dear Traveller Our hostel is located in the heart of the city, close to everything worth seeing or visiting. Unfortunately we are not responsible for what the exterior of the building. Nightlife in Warsaw in quite vivid which is a good thing for people who like going out. Breakfast is only 5 PLN (1,25 euro) which is quite a deal, especially for freshly made waffles. Anyway we would gladly see you again.

Very comfortable and nice stay. Excellent place for visiting and parting in Warsaw :)

This friendly hostel is very well located on the busy Nowy świat street, with lots of bars and restaurants around. The staff always try their best to help you with anything and the rooms are fairly spacious with big lockers and a table inside. You can get some waffles as breakfast for a small supplement. Good experience overall.

Great location in Warsaw

Excellent location, most of the stuff are very helpfu, and the hostel atmoshere is fairly dynamic. How ever, almost all basically necessary stuff like towels and laundry are paid, not free, and the great hassle are the showers who only after five miuntes of simoultaneous running of the water in the both cabins, have decently warm water. If location is imprant to you, go for it, otherwise try a different place.

Dear guests We are happy that you appreciate our atmosphere and staff. Hostels are usually cheap places for young travelers. It is hard to expect all inclusive when you pay 10 euros for a night. Renting a towel costs 1,25 euro and laundry 2,5 euro which is quite cheap.

The hostel is nicely located, and the rooms are nice and comfortable. Unfortunately, the toilets were extremely smelly and not clean at all. Also, when its busy, the facilities are no sufficient. But its really in an awesome location and quite cheap, so will not mind staying there again

Dear guest. We clean our toliets twice a day and each time a guest gives us heads up that the toilet is not clean enough. Unfortunately some guests have a strange habit of leaving quite a mess in the toilet for which we apologise but it is hard to check bathrooms after each use. We are a small property and our facilities are usually sufficient. We have 4 showers and 4 toiltes for total of 34 guests that we can accomodate.

second time I have stayed, both time excellent!

• 29th Apr 2015

they have super thin walls, I could literally hear what people said in the common room and reception even they didn't speak very loudly. i had earplugs but did not work, ended up sleeping with my headphones.

Very nice hostel. I have visited this hostel a few times and the staff were always friendly and helpful.

Grest hostel with really friendly staff to welcome you and chat with! They make a mean breakfast with waffles for only 5zł!! There is not enough washrooms for the amount of space though....but beds are really clean and super comfy!

The bathrooms were dirty more than a couple of times during our stay. Great hostel though. Close to the main attractions if you don't mind walking. Good value. I would stay here again if they could keep up with the bathrooms.

Dear guest Thank you for your review. We clean bathrooms every day in afternoon hours and at night. Unfortunately it is hard to keep them clean at all times because some guests are quite messy while doing their businnes in the bathroom, but we will try to solve this problem. Regards NWS hostel

This little hostel is perfectly located, close to the Old Town of Warsaw and to the station Warszawa Centralna. The staff was really great and was always helpful. The dorms were alright, each room had its own theme of a famous city. The people and the atmosphere during my stay was pretty cool. But I should mention, that right in the back of the hostel is a bar and there are a lot of pub crawls wandering around - sometimes it got really loud. But earplugs should definitely solve this problem. ;)

I love this hostel! Spacious dorms, good mattresses, big lockers, even a sink and mirror in the dorm. The common room is really comfy, nice interior, free tea and coffee, the breakfast was good enough for that price. Lovely staff, excellent location. Just be prepared that the shower switches between lukewarm and cold.

Had a really great stay here. Super secure hostel and in walking distance of Warsaw's old town and great nightlife just across the road. Staff were also really helpful - especially Kasia, she was great!

I was there only for a day so can't say much but the location is amazing, walking distance from many many sites, and the hidden bars right across the hostel. The breakfast is great value for oonl 5 plz. The only issue I had was cold water in the shower but then I noticed a sign acknowledging the issue and asking guests to talk to reception for bucket of hot water. I was ok with a cold shower that night.

Perfect location, very good breakfast and comfortable beds... But that's it. The first day was very good, very good first impression. But our second day was awful. Even with the curfew sign at 11pm, there was a intense party and conversation on the kitchen (really close to the rooms). And when we went to complain... THE STAFF (RECEPCIONISTS) WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT WITH FRIENDS. Really unprofessional. Go for the location... and only for it.

So awesome hostel ... Don't think, just book it. Breakfast for 5 zl! Lockers is really good size. Everything Don't worry it's good