New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

I found a very good place, cheap for new york, good staff very friendly. I spent a good time there.

• 25th May 2015

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and I could not be happier! I was greeted by friendly staff who answered all of my questions regarding the city in a knowledgeable way. The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable, the lockers were fairly large, and there was even a decent size refrigerator in the room. Further, the individual bathrooms with showers were particularly convenient. For the price of this room, I really do not think you could find a better place to say in NYC.

• 20th May 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to NYC

Super good located and very clean. I definitely recommend.

• 18th May 2015

The Budget Inn in New York is by far the most impressive lodging experience I have ever had as a backpacker. The bathrooms are clean, the staff are friendly and the rooms are more than I could have asked for.

• 18th May 2015

The staff and location were excellent! Rooms were quiet and clean. Bathrooms were also very clean. I would definitely stay here again. My only suggestion would be to add a small mirror to the guest rooms. I felt bad tying up a bathroom when I put on my makeup and could have done that in my room if there was a mirror on the wall.

• 14th May 2015

Awesome. I'll be back definitely

• 12th May 2015
  • Argentina

It was a nice stay. Everything just worked fine... A minus is that the electrical outlet/power point/plug socket/... (don't know how it actually is called in English) is in the middle of the room. That means that your electric powercord has to be long enough en there's just 4 in a 4 bedroom dorm. It would be a lot easier if there was a socket near every bed. But i enjoyed Budget Inn

Top hostel!! Best location. And super clean. Staff are really amazing and will help you find anything. Will even print out step by step how to get to your next location. Free pizza and karaoke is a highlight. A great place to meet people if you are travelling alone.

• 11th May 2015

Me and 4 friends have just been to visit for a week. Can honestly say we couldn't fault it! Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were cleaned daily and the shared bathrooms on each floor were kept clean too. Each morning at 8am the hostel offers free donuts with coffee/hot chocolate. The location is fab, just minutes walk from the subway and just a 10/15 min walk from Times Square and grand central station. Excellent value for money would stay here again and recommend to anyone.

• 9th May 2015

It was by far the best hostel in the US I've been so far! The staff was really nice and helpfull and the showers amd restroomsbwere cleaned at least 4 times a week. The location on 34tz street is the place to be! Very close to all the sightsand good restaurants! I will definately come back!

I just miss a bar there!

• 9th May 2015

Very good hostel well located and staff are helpful and friendly, only missing is a kitchen and it was bit noisy outside because there was construction...

Zero atmosphere, bathrooms and rooms were tiny.

Thank you for your review. NYC does tend to be tight, however you did reserve our most economical room, our Basic Twin Private Rooms. Please visit our website for actual pictures of all room types we offer.

The hostel was in a great location and absolutely spotless clean. However when I booked up, hostel world gave me the figure I need to pay including tax and unfortunately budget inn charged me tax on top again. 30% all in all. The communal area was no where near as big as I thought also. Apart from this, it's a really cool, hostel who supply pizza 3 nights a week and a cup of coffee and doughnut every morning.

• 8th May 2015

Clean rooms and toilets/showers. Great location for me on this trip. Not far from the Village and just a few blocks from Subway/Broadway. Social area/reception wasn't very big but I wasn't in the hostel that much anyway. Room was clean but because the AC was in the window near one of the lower bunks, that guy shuts it off and the room becomes very warm overnight and not too comfortable. Otherwise, it was a great hostel experience.

It's all good for being New York city. I wish they included breakfast or had a deal with a local place for cheap breakfast. I must say the luggage holding fee is pathetic($5) regardless of time checked in. Whether is an hour or a day. I feel they should be able to hold your luggage for free up to six hours then charge if past for a daily fee.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not serve breakfast however we do offer complimentary Dunkin Donuts Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate and donuts. The restaurant located downstairs has great breakfast options. Please note that we do not charge a luggage fee upon checkin however it is an option we offer our guests to make the most of their remaining time left in NYC. We hope you had an enjoyable stay with us!

The hostel is nice and the beds are good. But the rooms smelling.

• 8th May 2015

Thank you so much for your review. All of the carpets in our rooms are vacuumed daily and shampooed once a week. We understand that when guests share rooms, they never know whom they will be sharing it with, where they have traveled from and the level of heigein. Therefor we take all that under consideration for the depth of cleaning we take on to ensure 100% cleanliness of our rooms. We hope you had an enjoyable stay.

Just perfect!

• 7th May 2015
  • Argentina

Actually did not stay, something came up and I had to cancel. Left positive feedback because most people would be apprehensive to stay at a low price hotel in NYC thinking it would be below standard accommodations. I based my feedback on the scores of other satisfied customers. My accommodation needs are basic (clean sheets and hot shower, A/C or heat as applicable).

• 6th May 2015

Clean, secure and well located. Good value for money in Manhattan. Noise from the city that never sleeps outside the window but you cannot expect anything better for this money and location. Will be recommending.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7