New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

I had a lovely stay at this hostel! It was very well located in midtown easy to walk to all near by attractions, bars and restaurants, the staff were lovely and helpful and the facilities were clean and just what one would need for a quick stay! Would definitely recommend to fellow travelers!

• 4th Feb 2016
  • South Africa

Good hostel clean rooms, exelent location but has no ambient at all. I went in winter and even though the hostal was bookout i never saw people because the only two common areas that it has, are incredibly tiiny so there is no place to hangout with the other guests. Also, the bed was really hard.

Service is excellent. Great people. Fascinated with the attention Chris gave me. Thank you

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Mexico

All the staff we're incredibly helpful, in particular Chris Ramirez.

• 31st Jan 2016

Thank you for everything. Very good place and staff.

• 31st Jan 2016

I loved staying here! Great people all around. Guests were fun and interesting, staff was very helpful and friendly. I hurt my knee while there and needed crutches, so they moved me into a more convenient room free of charge. 5/5would stay again.

• 30th Jan 2016

We found the hotel very welcoming and the staff in particular made the stay extra pleasant. I would like to give credit to Chris Ramirez as we found he was especially helpful and made our experience that much better. He is a credit to the hotel and deserves top praise

• 29th Jan 2016

Hose was really nice!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Robin was excellent help and very nice!!

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Uruguay

Great location close to all the main sights!

• 24th Jan 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Fantastic location, friendliest staff, super clean and overall a great experience staying here. Highly recommend

Great location, friendly staff & very clean. I would stay there again for sure, The only downside was that I found a room very small and very warm.

• 21st Jan 2016

Best decision I made while staying in New York. Fantastic facilities in an excellent location for an extremely reasonable price. I will certainly come back again.

• 19th Jan 2016

The bed was comfortable, but a shelve should be on the top bunks for alarm clocks & water, etc.....

• 19th Jan 2016

Cannot fault this place. Great staff, always clean. Private bathroom /shower (communal, but you can have a shower in your own space without somebody right next to you). Great location on E34th and 3rd. Easily walk to Penn station or catch the crosstown bus to almost any subway station. I would stay again.

The lady at reception was very helpful and friendly. Sorry, I forgot her name Robin was too busy counting money than attending me. He was rude in general.

i wish the complementary donuts were still around by the time i got up every day, but that's not the hostel's fault

• 17th Jan 2016

For New York, it is a good value, especially given the location. If you can afford something nicer, by all means, book elsewhere, but if you are looking for a clean, well located place to sleep, this does the job.

Very clean facilities (rooms, bathrooms, and common) It's not too much of a social hostel but it's great if you're looking for a cozy and calm place to stay while traveling. The rooms are super warm, which was a great escape from the NY winter, and the location is pretty close to the main attractions in Manhattan! I would 100% stay here again!

• 14th Jan 2016

Absolutely brilliant place to stay. Great location and I felt really safe while we were there. Would defiantly use again and recommend to friends and family.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7