New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

All the staff we're incredibly helpful, in particular Chris Ramirez.

• 31st Jan 2016

Thank you for everything. Very good place and staff.

• 31st Jan 2016

We found the hotel very welcoming and the staff in particular made the stay extra pleasant. I would like to give credit to Chris Ramirez as we found he was especially helpful and made our experience that much better. He is a credit to the hotel and deserves top praise

• 29th Jan 2016

Hose was really nice!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Robin was excellent help and very nice!!

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Uruguay

Great location close to all the main sights!

• 24th Jan 2016

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Fantastic location, friendliest staff, super clean and overall a great experience staying here. Highly recommend

Great location, friendly staff & very clean. I would stay there again for sure, The only downside was that I found a room very small and very warm.

• 21st Jan 2016

Best decision I made while staying in New York. Fantastic facilities in an excellent location for an extremely reasonable price. I will certainly come back again.

• 19th Jan 2016

The bed was comfortable, but a shelve should be on the top bunks for alarm clocks & water, etc.....

• 19th Jan 2016

Cannot fault this place. Great staff, always clean. Private bathroom /shower (communal, but you can have a shower in your own space without somebody right next to you). Great location on E34th and 3rd. Easily walk to Penn station or catch the crosstown bus to almost any subway station. I would stay again.

The lady at reception was very helpful and friendly. Sorry, I forgot her name Robin was too busy counting money than attending me. He was rude in general.

i wish the complementary donuts were still around by the time i got up every day, but that's not the hostel's fault

• 17th Jan 2016

For New York, it is a good value, especially given the location. If you can afford something nicer, by all means, book elsewhere, but if you are looking for a clean, well located place to sleep, this does the job.

Very clean facilities (rooms, bathrooms, and common) It's not too much of a social hostel but it's great if you're looking for a cozy and calm place to stay while traveling. The rooms are super warm, which was a great escape from the NY winter, and the location is pretty close to the main attractions in Manhattan! I would 100% stay here again!

• 14th Jan 2016

Absolutely brilliant place to stay. Great location and I felt really safe while we were there. Would defiantly use again and recommend to friends and family.

Budget inn is pretty good, I just got a bit up set because in the bedroom I was (416) there weren't many outlet sockets to charge my mobile and notebook. P.S. There were only 2 outlets sockets, but in the room there are 4 beds.

• 11th Jan 2016

Thank you for your comment. We checked the room. You may have missed them but there were plenty of outlets for everyone in the room.

This hostel was great for the price and location. The staff were very nice, especially Jose. I was impressed at how clean the bathrooms were and even the beds were made everyday. The space is practical and perfect if you plan on just needing a place to crash for the night. The addition of a sink, mirror, fridge, and microwave in the room was really helpful. During my stay they added a small lounge room and offered coffee and donuts every morning which was much appreciated!

Nice location, clean facilities, and friendly staff! The double room was a bit pricey for its size (felt a bit cramped and stuffy in there).

Thank you for your comment. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have many choices of rooms, from the most economical to the more comfortable. Our website has pictures of all the room types. Our rates are not only competitive but some of the most reasonable in New York City.

My flight was delayed and I arrived at 1am. The gentleman who checked me in was awesome! Helped with my luggage and ck in was fast...I had to leave at 5am so I was not there very long and wish I had NOT been charged the full rate. my room was small but my twin bed was great for amount of time I was there, bathroom was clean and water pressure was great. I will stay there again if I am visiting NY city

• 7th Jan 2016