New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

Was a good hostel in a good location. Offered donuts and coffee for breakfast for free if u wanted them it was first come first served. Wifi was awful in the room I was in and couldn't connect at all which was annoying when there was 3 or 4 different types offered to use. Other the that the location was great and really easy to get to and from places.

Due to me messing up on my dates I arrived 4 days earlier and the place was fully booked. all I had was a one night that was a cancellation. That's how I got through the 4 night stay. The staff where very good in helping me out. The location is great and the free coffee n donuts in the morning gets you up and ready, good idea. Didn't see a relaxing common room where you can chat to other travellers but I suppose space is a issue in New York. .

Hostel is very good. But Internet doesn't work

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Turkmenistan

Thank you for your comment. In order to maximize our wifi, we have a different network for each floor. Sometimes our quests log on to the wrong floor and get a weaker wifi signal.

I paid 20 Dollar deposit for 2 keys and 2 towles by Credit Card. At the end of our stay I got a amount of 20 Dollar on my Credit Card... The charge ot the 20 Dollar on my bank account is done but not the amount.... So I´m still waiting for the 20 Dollars...

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Location was very good. we would stay here again.

Excellent, but very very noisy

Staff were really helpful and location is good.

Great Hostel with a very good staff and excellent location! The Dominican girl of the morning shift was really really nice and helped me a lot! Thanks!

Excellent service, very friendly staff. Thank you very much!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Very good hostel with friendly staff. Checked in at 3am and they were very nice and helpful. Perfectly placed, just 4 blocks from ESB.

• Sweden

If you are unlucky and get the room on the corner of 34th and 3. Ave, it is very loud 24/7

• 23rd Sep 2015

Wireless is not working very well

The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Everything was above what I expected. Would definately stay there again. Thanks

• 22nd Sep 2015

Great location, walking distance to all the tourist attractions. Room & bathrooms were clean & tidy. Overall great stay, would stay again :)

Room noisy if you are on the road side. Coffee/ Chocolate/ Donuts for breakfast. Very good hostel.

Good hostel!

Small cosy hostel, if you are looking for a place to put your head in bed during the night, this hostel is for you. Location wise is perfect, close to main tourist attractions. My friend missed hairdryer in the showers, but it was not a problem for me. Also i noticed you can borrow one from the reception, at least they mentioned you can. Missed some socialising and gatherings at the hostel but There are plenty of bars and social places in New York

Great place to stay, only problem was no lift.

• 17th Sep 2015

The location was incredible. The room was great! Everything was really clean and the staff was so nice and helpful. I can't believe how reasonable it was! I would stay here again for sure!

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Clean place in a good location, however expensive for a hostel and lacking any atmosphere.

Thank you for your kind review. However you should be aware we are one of the most reasonably priced lodgings, in New York City.