New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

Everything was ok, the shared restrooms very clean all the time, staff very kind and they speak spanish (it made all easier for us). Principally for young people. On tuesday and sunday there is karaoke and free pizza!! and every morning a little breakfast consistent in coffee, hot chocolate and small sweets. Highly recommended.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Great location, rooms were exactly what was necessary...only wish there would have been more of a communal area to Meet people like most hostels have BUT this is New York so there isn't a ton of room for stuff like that

• 5th Sep 2015

The place is very nice. The staff is super fun and I would totally stay there again! It's a great/cheap hostel for New York standards

• 5th Sep 2015

Wow! This was a very nice clean hostel! I will def stay here again!! Great place

I was in your hotel a month ago, with two other girls. Great attention from staff. Mainly Lorena, José and Manuel. They helped us in everything we need, such as getting directions, solve differente issues among the days, even carrying suitcases (the hotel should get an elevator!!) and getting a taxi. The Cleanliness (which we consider an important matter) was incredible. Restrooms are in constant use but not once we found an untidy one. Best of all: the location. Maria José Castilla Sastre

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, good location, walk right up to the Empire State Building and Macy's on the same road

It's the best option to stay in New York. Excellent location in Manhattan, cheap even for a hostel and it seems a good hotel.

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Colombia

Love NYC and this hostel was also great. Lots of bars and restaurants close by and in easy walking distance to the subway. Plenty bathrooms and when we were there they had a pizza and karaoke night.

Excellent location for exploring all the big apple has to see. Would definitely recommend for any traveler.

Recommended when you are traveling alone or with friends.

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Mexico

Very clean and safety, with cards to enter in the hostel and room. Great neighbourhood, close to durgstores, coffeshops, restaurants, bars. Few blocks to the subway. Staff was not much friendly but not unpleasant, they'r OK. I was trevelling alone, so I miss more interaction among the guests, don´t have a space for that like a bar. Wi-Fi oscillates but works. They've a place to fill your bottle of water for free, and courtesy coffee, doughnut and apple in the morning. Worth the value for money.

Easy to find, bathrooms always clean, servicing of the rooms was good, was helped by nighttime reception staff very well, appreciated the help to get luggage up and down the stairs! Beds comfy, good air con, good having a microwave and fridge in the room. It was noisy but that kind of added to the excitement of staying right in the city!

Great place to stay....staff all helpful and courteous. Look forward to staying again in the future. Don, Colorado USA

Very clean hostel, helpfull staff. Not a lot of common areas, so there´s almost no interection between guests. Kinda feels like a hotel. No kitchen but there is a microwave and a fridge in every room. I would definitely come back.

This place has some very good features and some very poor ones. Though I found it to be extremely clean and well located, unlike in every other hostel I've been in there is no common kitchen or place at all. Also, the wi-fi service is EXTREMELY bad. I wasn't able to get online in my room for almost my entire stay. The only place where I was able to get online was the bathroom. Though there are a few exceptions, the personnel seemed uninterested and apathetic.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel! Clean and safe, fantastic location and good value for the area. Do not count on a real breakfast though, go east one block and eat at Guy & Gallards. The hostel provides donut holes and coffee/hot coco, but there is not enough for everyone and it's not going to get you through the morning. Not a bad thing though if you know it going in. Everywhere was very clean, bathrooms in excellent condition, helpful and friendly front desk staff. Best part is location by far!!! I'd come back.

This place is good value for money. I was in the single private with shared bathroom. The room was the size of a shoe box (my bathroom in Vegas was bigger), even though all I was doing was sleeping, I think the room was too small. In future I'd go for a private room with private bathroom. The place was cleaned daily and in good proximity to subway station, 24 hour CVS, bars, restaurants and Empire State. The lady that helped me with check out didn't smile, which was a let down.

• 27th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and approachable, and the facilities were clean even with a number of people sharing bathroom / shower facilities. There were a limited number of free plug sockets in the 4 bed dorm I stayed in, but there are sockets available in reception.

• 27th Aug 2015

It was really difficult to find the hostel. I walked around the block several times.

So sorry you couldn't find us. It's really easy. We are on the Southeast corner of 34th Street and 3rd Avenue. Our name and number are on the door, 200 East 34th Street.

Very enjoyable stay. Excellent location and vet friendly staff. Will recommend to others