New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

Good location, however very noisy at night and staff at front desk weren't very helpful.

Thank you for your message. Our staff had made a note on your accommodation. We are sorry to have heard about the noise complaint, however we did attempt to offer you complimentary ear plugs but you were seeking a discount for the noise from outside. We do try our best to accommodate all of our guests to the best we can.

No shower/toilet in room. They were however very clean at any given time. Very small rooms and hard mattress. The beds were made for you every day which was nice. Very safe! (2 doors which you can only get through with a key card)

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for your review. We have many different room types. Rooms labeled Ensuite are room with a bathroom. For more details and actual pictures of all room types, availability and pricing, please visit us online

Extremely good WiFi setup good for the media work that I was doing. Standard room is tiny, but for the location and price it is understandable. Staff were very friendly and the place was maintained very well and was very tidy.

Really friendly staff and a good location for the hostel. Definitely don't expect too much, especially quite small rooms, but reasonable price for what you get.

• 2nd Aug 2014

First time staying at a hostel and it has made me confident to stay at more! Great location and the area is nice and feelssafe to walk around alone!

• 2nd Aug 2014

I know there were rooms at the back of the hotel which I suspect were quieter in so far as they were not facing out onto the road. If this were the case I personally feel sure I would have paid a little more to have less road noise. Having said that I knew the noise would be there (as have hostelled once before in NY) and strange though it may seem it was part of the experience I wanted my 16 and 18 year old to have. The staff were very friendly, the rooms clean, the beds made up each day.

• 1st Aug 2014

The price is higher than most hostels but the location is much better than the Hi Hostel in Manhattan. The dorms are very small but are secure and kept very clean. You do get daily service which most hostels do not provide and the dorms have private bathrooms. The best thing about this hostel is the staff, the guys at check in were so friendly and helpful. This is what really gives a hostel it's character. I highly recomend to hostel.

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » last »