New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

This is a great place to stay.. I arrived had no problems checking in room are clean and staff is very helpful

• 22nd Mar 2014

The only complaint I would have is the lack of bathrooms. Even though there are four on each floor, every time I would go to use one during the morning/evening, they would all be full. Not really anything you can probably do, but that was the only problem we had during our stay. Thanks for everything, it was fantastic!

Nice place, very central. I will stay here again.

Would definitely come back again. Two thumbs up!!

Loved my stay and would recommend it to anyone I know !

• 19th Mar 2014

The staff was super friendly and they kept the bathrooms on the floors as clean as they could by cleaning them up to 5 times per day. Our bedroom for two was VERY small, equipped with a bunk bed, two lockers and a tv on the wall. A bit more space would have been neat. Wi-fi reception was perfect except for two days when it was entirely down. I would totally recommend this hostel and would always choose to stay there again.

• 19th Mar 2014

A very nice place with a very friendly staff. I felt safe, was in walking distance to a good deal of things and close to a subway station as well. I would stay here again.

• 19th Mar 2014

Apart from the slightly slow check-in (dude seemed tired), cannot fault a single thing about this hostel. It was always spotlessly clean, friendly, bright with plenty of fresh bathrooms and lockers for everyone - it was never a struggle or a worry to get going in the morning. The wifi, while patchy, was very welcome and it's difficult to fault being on the same street as the Empire State Building for just a few bucks a night! Watch out for the tax & the $5 per bag storage charge after checkout.

• 18th Mar 2014

Was awesome, for that price and it is the center of the City Manhatten) you can do everything bey feet ;) Lovely Staff and it was like if you stayed in an Hotel. I would always stay again in this Hostel. regards, nina

• 18th Mar 2014

Thank you for your review. It was great having you stay with us!!

I found the staff friendly and helpful. They moved me to another, much better, room when I explained that the website lead visitors to expect a fridge in all the rooms and my single room did not have one. The bathrooms are close to the rooms and clean. Coffee and donuts in the morning was a welcome surprise.

Thank you for your message. Please note that non of our basic rooms include refrigorators but do include: air conditioners, fans, tv and free lockers. All of our other rooms include all of the above plus: Sink, mirror, desk, lamp, fridge and microwave,

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » last »