New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

Staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient, I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

The complimentary earplugs we got at our stay were super helpful (for sleeping-- not for noticing the alarm in the morning ;p )

• 13th Aug 2015

What I like about this hostel that it's clean! Staff is nice and helpful whenever you need them. Rooms are ok size wise, beds are comfortable and very clean! I stayed here twice and will stay again if I visit the city alone.

We love this hostel! The staff were all really friendly, the rooms were clean and safe, there are loads of bathrooms with showers and toilets so you are never waiting to use them and it is in a perfect location! We couldn't recommend this hostel enough! Plus you get free coffee and doughnuts every morning. We will deffo be staying here when we come back to New York! Thank you!

• 13th Aug 2015

this hostel is very convenient, if you like to take the bus you have 34th st, 2nd ave, and 3 ave bus lines right in the door or if you want to take the train there is a station at 33rd st and park ave. the only con this hostel has is that there is no elevator so if your room is in the 5th floor, well good luck climbing the stairs after walking all day. other than that this hostel is great.

• 13th Aug 2015

clean. free breakfast and wifi. great location

A really nice little hostel in Downtown Manhattan with all you could ever need from a hostel. Clean and with friendly staff I would definitely come back if required. NY can be quite loud so be sure to ask for your complimentary pair of earplugs.

Amazing staff,specially Lorena.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

I stayed at New York Budget in August 2015,and had a great stay.I chose it,after my stay there last year. It is a very clean place and the staff is very nice and helpful. The location is perfect,and just a short walk to Empire State Building.I will definitely stay there next time I visit New York City. Thank you to all the staff for a great stay.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Norway

REALMENTE LA RECOMENDACIÓN Y LA EXPECTATIVA FUE REBASADA POR LA EXCELENTE ATENCIÓN QUE OFRECE EL HOSTAL, PUES LA LIMPIEZA, LA SEGURIDAD, UBICACIÓN EN MANHATTAN Y SUS SERVICIOS EFICIENTES Y AMABLES HARÍAN POSIBLE UNA PRÓXIMA RESERVACIÓN

The location is great, close to the subway and the area is very good for travelers. The breakfast is a little weird, is pretty good, but you have to wake up as 8am and wait in a line for hot chocolate coffee and donuts, but it is good.

Everyone was great, friendly staff & maintenance crew, good vibe.

• 9th Aug 2015

Very good hostel in a great location with great staff. Facilities and toilets were good.

They couldn't have been more friendly or helpful!

• 8th Aug 2015

Great hostel, amazing help from the staff and all round perfect hostel for the short stay.

• 8th Aug 2015

The A/C was set to an extremely low temperature in my room--not very good for the environment!

• 8th Aug 2015

Thank you for your comment and we are gratified that you had a good stay. It should be noted that the temperature setting is controlled by the guest. You can make it as low or as high as makes you comfortable.

Staff was great. Simple but nice hostel and in a great location! Wi fi signal wasn't so good at the dorm though. Other than that a great hostel! I would definelly stay there again.

I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this has been the best. Such friendly awesome staff. So helpful.

People is very kind and they help you any time. I recommend this hostel. Excellent place!

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel is in a great location and very clean. The staff were all very helpful, especially Peter who was always willing to help.