New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

When I arrived at the hotel the staff were very nice and polite. However one member of staff named Corey was very rude to me. Whilst asking a question when I told him I didn't understand something he was saying he would just repeat it shouting. He was very blunt, moody and slightly aggressive. The room was nice with good facilities. The toilets were standard and clean but very far from the room. It's located on a busy road, I had a jack hammer keep me up all night and constant reving of car engi

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thank you for your review. Regarding our staff, we will definitely address this issue. We apologize for the road work being conducted, however manhattan is a busy 24 hour city. Please note that we do offer complimentary ear plugs for guests.

13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next » last »