New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

A really nice little hostel in Downtown Manhattan with all you could ever need from a hostel. Clean and with friendly staff I would definitely come back if required. NY can be quite loud so be sure to ask for your complimentary pair of earplugs.

Amazing staff,specially Lorena.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Spain

I stayed at New York Budget in August 2015,and had a great stay.I chose it,after my stay there last year. It is a very clean place and the staff is very nice and helpful. The location is perfect,and just a short walk to Empire State Building.I will definitely stay there next time I visit New York City. Thank you to all the staff for a great stay.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Norway

REALMENTE LA RECOMENDACIÓN Y LA EXPECTATIVA FUE REBASADA POR LA EXCELENTE ATENCIÓN QUE OFRECE EL HOSTAL, PUES LA LIMPIEZA, LA SEGURIDAD, UBICACIÓN EN MANHATTAN Y SUS SERVICIOS EFICIENTES Y AMABLES HARÍAN POSIBLE UNA PRÓXIMA RESERVACIÓN

The location is great, close to the subway and the area is very good for travelers. The breakfast is a little weird, is pretty good, but you have to wake up as 8am and wait in a line for hot chocolate coffee and donuts, but it is good.

Everyone was great, friendly staff & maintenance crew, good vibe.

• 9th Aug 2015

Very good hostel in a great location with great staff. Facilities and toilets were good.

They couldn't have been more friendly or helpful!

• 8th Aug 2015

Great hostel, amazing help from the staff and all round perfect hostel for the short stay.

• 8th Aug 2015

The A/C was set to an extremely low temperature in my room--not very good for the environment!

• 8th Aug 2015

Thank you for your comment and we are gratified that you had a good stay. It should be noted that the temperature setting is controlled by the guest. You can make it as low or as high as makes you comfortable.

Staff was great. Simple but nice hostel and in a great location! Wi fi signal wasn't so good at the dorm though. Other than that a great hostel! I would definelly stay there again.

I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this has been the best. Such friendly awesome staff. So helpful.

People is very kind and they help you any time. I recommend this hostel. Excellent place!

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel is in a great location and very clean. The staff were all very helpful, especially Peter who was always willing to help.

It was very clean and the couldn't be better!!! The area feels pretty safe and the hostel as well. But our room had a terrible smell, I don't know why... But otherwise a perfect accommodation in Manhattan for that price ...

• 4th Aug 2015

The rooms were spacious and tidy, which good facilities in them!!! The staff were friendly and approachable and very helpful if needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, our room and the bathrooms were cleaned everyday also which was lovely! Super location, only a few blocks to the subway and 5th avenue.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Probably the best vanule you can get for your money in Manhattan! Location is perfect, staff is very kind and friendly and though some rooms are small (I stayed in 2 different rooms during my stay), the rooms are clean and you have your own airconditioning, which is really nice in the middle of summer. If you have a room at the streetside, it can be a bit noisy, but I personally did not mind that at all in the city that never sleeps!

• 2nd Aug 2015

I felt uncomfortable to realize that I (female) have two male roommates in a small room. It would be great if one room is shared by the same gender (4 females or 4 males). The shared shower room on each floor was always busy. In the morning, I had to be super careful not to make any noises that might wake up my roommates.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Had a wonderful stay at The New York Budget Inn. It was everything I was looking for! Clean, cold (with ac in 40 degree heat), lovely showering facilities, comfortable bed (although the beds are quite short!), fresh towels whenever needed and extremely easy to get to. They were very welcoming and sorted everything I needed! I stayed here for four nights so that I could explore the city and it was ideal! Would highly recommend it and I would definitely go again !

• 1st Aug 2015

nice hostel, but the common area is too small to interact with people, the breakfast is also too few and there is no place where to stay. I was missing the kitchen as well.

• 31st Jul 2015