New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

I will be perfect if it provides breakfast, hahaha. Very nice place but has noisy due to it is near to 34th street.

We booked for three beds but it shows to be two beds in a bunk, one king size below and one single on the top. The beds are in good condition though. Almost no space at all in the little rum. We stayed in the fift flor with no elevator.

Thank you for your review. Yes, our 3 Bed Private room consists of a twin size bed over a full size bed. Please visit our website and all affiliate sites for actual pictures and descriptions of each room type we offer. As we do not have a lift, we do have dedicated staff that are always available to assist with luggage.

It´s a little bit loudly because of the streets.

• 27th Mar 2015

Thank you for your review. We apologize, NYC does tend to be loud, however we do offer complimentary earplugs.

The hostel was in good condition although the rooms were very cramped, there was no kitchen and the common area was just a couch in the small reception area. Perhaps this is all just a function of being an "Inn" in NY as opposed to an out and out hostel. While the staff weren't unhelpful they certainly didn't come across as friendly. That said, I would probably stay again if I needed somewhere central in NY.

NYC is very tight, expensive and we just don't have the room for a full kitchen. For that reason most of our rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and sinks. We are sorry you found our staff unfriendly and unhelpful. As we pride ourselves as helpful and friendly, like most reviews you'll read about in other reviews, please email us directly as we want to hear and learn more about your experience so we can continue to improve. Pleas email us: info@newyorkbudgetinn.com

Great staff, clean rooms, would definitely reccomend to friends and family

• 26th Mar 2015

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in around the States. Very clean, and the staff are so nice and helpful. Perfect location, walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Not far from shopping or the subway either. Even though its "shared bathrooms" its nice not to be in faculties where its just cubicle next to cubicle in one room. Each restroom, is its own separate room, and you don't have to stand in line next to others awkwardly waiting for the shower, or to share the mirror.

• 25th Mar 2015

Super friendly and helpful staff

• 25th Mar 2015

Great as always!!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Really great place to stay! I'll be going back again!

everything perfect - thank you!! it was my 2nd stay @ ny budget inn,and i will definitively come back! free pizza twice a week is awesome and the staff is great! you guys rock!! :)

Everything is tiny, although functional and comfortable.

El único comentario es que tuve que cambiarme de tipo de habitación dos veces porque no había lugar supuestamente (cambiarme a la más cara), y luego me enteré que en realidad había disponibilidad.

Nice hostel. I was in 4 bed female dorm. Clean and each bed had a locker. Outside was noisy, but your in NYC so what do you expect. Hostel give war plugs for free. Free coffee and doughnuts are nice touch but normally gone within 10mins! Location is great. Just a few avenues away from Empire State building, and Macy's. Easy to get everywhere. Lots of food places nearby! Overall a very good hostel and worth the extra few $!

room 408 was very loud due to the fact that there is no window next to AC; I was missing a kitchen and wasching facilities.

The staff here are terrible. Very rude and cold. Almost like your just a hassle to them. No good bye when leaving or anything. However, good location and good area. 10-15 min walk to Times Square.

Thank you for your review. Can you please email us, we would like to understand your what happened in more detail: info@newyorkbudgetinn.com We are always striving to improve. We hope your stay was enjoyable!

Overpriced, no atmosphere and the reception common room is tiny, so are the rooms with no space for bags. My first assigned bed still had things from previous occupant, including shorts inside the sheets! They just remade b the bed with the old sheets instead. I complained and was told it's clean. On closer inspection later I find crumbs in bed, so they said they will change the sheets. An hour later still no clean sheets, so complain again and manager finally apologized and gave me new bed.

Thank you for your review. Due to the inconvenience off another guest utilizing your bed we were able to complimentary upgrade you from our 4 Bed Dorm Room to our most expensive, Double Room Ensuite. Our housekeeping staff make all beds daily and we allocate each bed to each guests based on the bed number, we apologize for our guest confusion and the delay in rectifying the situation as you had checked in at 1:30 am. We hope your remaining stay was enjoyable.

Completely loved this hostel. Highly recommended.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Great. But tiny common area for a hostel. Can't be helped. Excellent value and location.

Excellent location and very clean. The rooms were a bit small but that was to be expected given the price. If you're on a budget then I would highly recommend this place

• 19th Mar 2015

Good location and comfortable hostel.

• 17th Mar 2015