New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

The hotel was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 15th Jun 2015

Thought this was the ideal place to stay for a short break in New York. Central to all sights and plenty going on in surrounding area! Very clean and felt safe and secure!

• 15th Jun 2015

This hostel is just perfect. Everything is excellent. The staff, the beds, the rooms, the baths and specially the location. 100 % recommended!!!!

• Argentina

When I booked this hostel I red in the other reviews that the employees were very friendly. I did not notice that in the three days that I stayed there. When you walk in - even while checking in - they cannot look up from the tv or computer. Even no 'goodbye', 'good travels' or 'thank you for your stay'. It can be so easy, but I they fail to do so. (One exception: young lady with new employee) If that is not important for you then this is an ok hostel. Most important; it's clean.

• 14th Jun 2015

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on customer service as you have read throughout our reviews. In the past few days we have had large groups checking out the same time we have been training. All of our guests mean so much to us and we apologize that we had failed. You are 100% correct and we will work harder to ensure appreciation.

Firstly I have to say that my stay at the New York Budgett Inn Hostel was absolutely satisfying! The only thing I was unhappy with was my bed. I'm a very tall person and I touvged the endings of the bed at both sides but apart from this everything was good

• 14th Jun 2015

Fantastic location (really close to Penn Station), very clean, pretty cheap for Manhattan and staff couldn't have been more helpful :)

Over priced for what you get. I'm going to use air BnB next time!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your review. Yes, Manhattan is an expensive city! When comparing properties, we are priced just as competitive with properties located outside of the city without our prime location, outstanding customer service and with out all the extras you get when staying with us.

The room is too small

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your review. As you had reserved our most economical room, our Basic Twin Private, we have a verity of rooms to choose from. Please visit our website for actual pictures of all the room types we offer. We hope you had an enjoyable stay with us!

Great Hostel! The location is just spot on, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The only complains i may have is that the wifi signal was really REALLY poor everywhere in the hostel except in the lobby.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

The first staff at front desk , were not rude but you could tell they're kind of annoyed for having to explain (probably for the thirtieth time in the day) all the rules and how everything worked there. The place itself is exactly like the pictures show, clean (rooms cleaned everyday), the bathrooms were clean and big enough, except for one that was incredibly small, even for me (i'm 5'5''), and walls are soundproof . In general a very nice and pleasant stay, I totally recommend this places.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

kitchen facilities would have been helpful.

Thank you for your review. We wish we had the space for a kitchen in our facility. As we do not, all of our rooms excluding our Basic Room types all are inclusive of a microwave, refrigerator and a sink in all rooms.

Great location, good for traveling with a budget.

The New York Budget Inn has a good location, and short walking distance to many attractions. A very clean hotel and good atmosphere.

Excellent I would back

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for the serviceminded staff and great coffe and fresch fruit every day. Donuts is great if you can eat wheet. I felt safe and love that the showers and toilets were clean.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

All of the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location in NYC. Would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Jun 2015

I felt that the rate ($100+) charged for what essentially was a 2 bedroom dorm was excessive.

Thank you for your review. You had reserved our Standard Twin Private Room. The room includes a bunk bed accommodating 2 people, flatscreen TV, microwave, refrigerator, lockers and a sink. For a private room in NY it's very affordable, yet alone NYC is phenomenal. Please visit our website for actual pictures of all the room types we offer

Staff were all extremely friendly and always willing to help. Facilities were always clean and tidy. My room was tiny and faced out onto the street, but it was fine. Hardly ever in the room and just used some earplugs and I couldn't hear a thing :) Thanks for a great stay - would definitely come back here again.

• 9th Jun 2015

Traveling New York City alone at first I didn't know what to expect. But my stay here was the best experience of my life. I met so many amazing people and had so much fun with the staff. Gloria, Laurena, Keyla, Daniel, Omar, Hafeez, Harley, Manuel, George, Anthony, Corey and my chai buddy Daniel Lopez Cheers Bro. The owner Yeshaya was really friendly too. I would recommend every traveler to stay here. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, location is top notch, wifi works well, and

• 8th Jun 2015
  • India

The staff is very nice and they try to give their best to help you, the hostel is near to major attractions and there are several ways to move around there. The only problem was that my room smelled like fried chicken the whole time.

• 8th Jun 2015