New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, New York, USA

It was just perfect! I'll go there again if i return to NYC!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Poor: No Kitchen, no laundry, far from everything worth seeing in Manhattan, no real place to charge phone, poor wifi - you have to sit in the lobby to use it. The staff were really friendly, but their command of english is quite poor. they speak english, just not very well. They understand something when you speak, but not what you actually mean. Neutral: very small dorms & beds. Good: free internet (for computer usage). U get what u pay for.my suggestion: pay more and stay somewhere better

• 26th Jan 2014

Very good the hostel. The staff are really friendly. The bathroon are clear and the bedroon are small but really confortable. I recommend, very good!

• 25th Jan 2014

pretty decent place

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Philippines

I had a great stay in the New York Budget Inn. I stayed in a four-female dorm, which was large enough and quite clean. Although the hostel is located at an intersection, I wasn't kept awake by sounds from the street. The beds were very comfy (better than my bed at home). There were enough (and clean) shared bathrooms. Although there is no kitchen, the dorm did have a refrigerator and microwave. I had tons of fun during the free pizza & karaoke-night. Big fan of the singing staff!

• 24th Jan 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at New York Budget Inn. The location, cleanliness and the cordiality of staff were excellent. Both bedroom and bathroom (even shared ones) were very confortable. The only point I think they could improve is about facilities - there were no beverages, snacks or similars available, and I also missed a space for integration.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Very easy to find and very kind people. The bed was really comfortable, the toilets were clean and I didn't have to wait for anything. Only "bad" thing it was noisy during the night, but it's Manhattan, don't expect quiet streets :)

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Very nice and comfortable hostel to stay in.

I stayed in a 3 person bunk and the top bunk was very wobbly - we discovered it was duck taped, which was a bit disconcerting. Everything else was great! Perfect for our needs. Thank you.

• 17th Jan 2014

This hostel is very good.. you just have to stay here if u want a cheap safe stay in NYC

• 17th Jan 2014

I had a great time staying at this hostel! The location is excellent, within a walking distance to Broadway and Times Square. The staff is very friendly and ready to give directions, tips or simply to have a chat. There's free coffee, hot chocolate and donuts every morning, also pizza and karaoke in some evenings. I'd surely stay there again!!

• 16th Jan 2014

Honestly I had such a great experience with my partner in your hostel in New York. The staff were just fabulous and the hostel was so so so clean. I cannot fault it at all and I would definately stay there again and recommend this place to other people.

• 16th Jan 2014

Definitely will be coming back due to how nice and close it was!

• 16th Jan 2014

Dear all , I had a very pleasant stay . Thanks for being so nice & sweet :D I'd come back for staying next time :)

Very expensive for what you get. I do not recommend this hostel at all.

my first stay in a hostel found everyone friendly and helpful and gave guidance where to go and what to see. hostel very clean, rooms small but i only used it for sleeping in. the hostel was very central and i could cover new york on foot from there.....had a great time at this hostel and in new york.....highly recommended.

Friendly - great Location - modern - clean - perfect

Excellently maintained. Stayed in private room with bunk bed. Beds made everyday. Room had sink, mirror, lockers, mini fridge, microwave, cable tv

• 9th Jan 2014

Great value for money. Staff were very helpful. Lots of activities organised

With the Hostelworld Deal you really get a great value value for little money (considered the location). The bathrooms were very clean, and the munchkins were a nice extra if I managed to get up early.