New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

I stayed in a 3 person bunk and the top bunk was very wobbly - we discovered it was duck taped, which was a bit disconcerting. Everything else was great! Perfect for our needs. Thank you.

• 17th Jan 2014

This hostel is very good.. you just have to stay here if u want a cheap safe stay in NYC

• 17th Jan 2014

I had a great time staying at this hostel! The location is excellent, within a walking distance to Broadway and Times Square. The staff is very friendly and ready to give directions, tips or simply to have a chat. There's free coffee, hot chocolate and donuts every morning, also pizza and karaoke in some evenings. I'd surely stay there again!!

• 16th Jan 2014

Honestly I had such a great experience with my partner in your hostel in New York. The staff were just fabulous and the hostel was so so so clean. I cannot fault it at all and I would definately stay there again and recommend this place to other people.

• 16th Jan 2014

Definitely will be coming back due to how nice and close it was!

• 16th Jan 2014

Dear all , I had a very pleasant stay . Thanks for being so nice & sweet :D I'd come back for staying next time :)

Very expensive for what you get. I do not recommend this hostel at all.

my first stay in a hostel found everyone friendly and helpful and gave guidance where to go and what to see. hostel very clean, rooms small but i only used it for sleeping in. the hostel was very central and i could cover new york on foot from there.....had a great time at this hostel and in new york.....highly recommended.

Friendly - great Location - modern - clean - perfect

Excellently maintained. Stayed in private room with bunk bed. Beds made everyday. Room had sink, mirror, lockers, mini fridge, microwave, cable tv

• 9th Jan 2014

Great value for money. Staff were very helpful. Lots of activities organised

With the Hostelworld Deal you really get a great value value for little money (considered the location). The bathrooms were very clean, and the munchkins were a nice extra if I managed to get up early.

would stay again!

Small room but very clean bathrooms! Nice bar downstairs: Cinema Café.

• 6th Jan 2014

Friendly and helpful staff, nice room and facilities, higher quality stay than most other hostels I have stayed in, very happy stay

• 5th Jan 2014
  • China

Great hostel at a perfect location in New York, just a few minutes walk from the Empire State Building. Excellent and very friendly staff. They were very helpful and gave good advice. The cleaning staff was friendly too. The hostel has no kitchen, but we had a room with a small fridge and a microwave and could at least have our breakfast in the room. I can really recommend staying here!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Good value for money in new york, staff friendly and useful. I definitely recommend it. The only negative point would be that there is no common space or kitchen.

Super friendly staff. Location was good. Compared to our other hostel experience in NYC this place was 5 star.

• 4th Jan 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel. Everything was very clean and the staff is very helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone else!

No communal areas! No where to chill out and meet people. No kitchen. Zero Atmosphere. Also the heater in my room was very loud and not so functional. It had two modes; off and sauna. And it was loud enough to wake everyone up. Other than that it was ok. Location was really good.

Thank you for your review. As space is limited in Manhattan and no large communal area, guests hang out in our lobby and meet other guests there or on a varity of our activities. We do have refrigorator & microwaves in most rooms. We appoligize about your heating. There we no notes or complaint on your reservation. We try our best to fix issues when we are aware of them.