New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

The New York Budget Inn has a good location, and short walking distance to many attractions. A very clean hotel and good atmosphere.

Excellent I would back

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for the serviceminded staff and great coffe and fresch fruit every day. Donuts is great if you can eat wheet. I felt safe and love that the showers and toilets were clean.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

All of the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location in NYC. Would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Jun 2015

I felt that the rate ($100+) charged for what essentially was a 2 bedroom dorm was excessive.

Thank you for your review. You had reserved our Standard Twin Private Room. The room includes a bunk bed accommodating 2 people, flatscreen TV, microwave, refrigerator, lockers and a sink. For a private room in NY it's very affordable, yet alone NYC is phenomenal. Please visit our website for actual pictures of all the room types we offer

Staff were all extremely friendly and always willing to help. Facilities were always clean and tidy. My room was tiny and faced out onto the street, but it was fine. Hardly ever in the room and just used some earplugs and I couldn't hear a thing :) Thanks for a great stay - would definitely come back here again.

• 9th Jun 2015

Traveling New York City alone at first I didn't know what to expect. But my stay here was the best experience of my life. I met so many amazing people and had so much fun with the staff. Gloria, Laurena, Keyla, Daniel, Omar, Hafeez, Harley, Manuel, George, Anthony, Corey and my chai buddy Daniel Lopez Cheers Bro. The owner Yeshaya was really friendly too. I would recommend every traveler to stay here. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, location is top notch, wifi works well, and

The staff is very nice and they try to give their best to help you, the hostel is near to major attractions and there are several ways to move around there. The only problem was that my room smelled like fried chicken the whole time.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel have a good location, walking distance to several attractions. Very cleàn and good atmosphere.

Awesome staff!

• 7th Jun 2015

wonderful place to stay would come back every time

• 7th Jun 2015

Really helpful staff - very welcoming. I had help with my bags when I arrived (there are no elevators). I had to switch rooms due to the availability when I had booked (apparently this is quite common as they get booked up quickly) but the staff handled it really well and it was all very orgnanized.

• 7th Jun 2015

There was no kitchen, rooms are small, and it is really hard to meet other travelers. The atmosphere wasn't really fun or young. It is also expensive but in New York I guess this is the best you can get.

The staff in budget inn are very nice and helpful and the place is perfect. It would be better if there is more room for sharing space and public seating area in the inn. The wifi is sometimes broken in the room area.

Nice hostel and close to some attractions. Breakfast was coffee and doughnuts. No kitchen for the guests to use. Quite noisy from the street outside. But it's New York (so we were expecting that).

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

we really enjoyed our stay in New York Budget Inn. Everything clean and perfect location. Also we wanna thank Manuel for helpin us with our luggage. We apreciate that. Best wishies from Argentina Juan Acuña, Lucas Calore and Maxi Marcel.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel ask and keep copy of Passport, Visa, ID, Credit card! I refused to give him copy of my credit card and then they charge me a refundable cash deposit of $250 for 2 nights of stay like 5* hotel! cash deposit for key room, towel.......

AWESOME! Best location. Cheap bars around the corner. Laundry across the road. Subway is about 2 blocks aways, easy to get around. Wifi works well. Private rooms are very clean and spacious. Will be staying here again when I'm back!

Excellent location and easy access to subway, shops and restaurants. Very friendly, professional and helpful staff. Very high standard of cleanliness. Definitely would recommend to others.

• 31st May 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Best place ever! I will recommend it to all people who are going to visiting NY.

• 31st May 2015