New York Budget Inn Reviews

200 East 34th St., New York, USA

Really good hostel. Very clean, nice staffs, and very good location. The Empire State bldg. is very close, can go to Grand Central Station by walk, also to Times Square. The room may be a little small, but it's neat and clean. There are a microwave and a refrigerator. In restroom there are shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The traffic is still noisy at night but it's within expectation and you can use earplugs. There is no kitchen. I really enjoyed my stay there and recommend to anyone.

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and I could not be happier! I was greeted by friendly staff who answered all of my questions regarding the city in a knowledgeable way. The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable, the lockers were fairly large, and there was even a decent size refrigerator in the room. Further, the individual bathrooms with showers were particularly convenient. For the price of this room, I really do not think you could find a better place to say in NYC.

• 20th May 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to NYC

Chambre minuscule mais je n'avais pas besoin de plus. Clim + ventilateur au plafond, on peut bien sûr couper les deux, par contre pas de fenêtre. Je n'étais pas côté rue et j'ai dormi avec des boules quies donc je n'ai pas été dérangé. J'étais juste en face d'une douche+Wc, donc pratique, jamais eu de problème pour y aller. Par contre il ne faut pas jeter le papier toilette dans la cuvette, mais dans la poubelle. On peut recharger sa bouteille d'eau gratuitement, pratique.

• 19th May 2015

Super good located and very clean. I definitely recommend.

• 18th May 2015

The Budget Inn in New York is by far the most impressive lodging experience I have ever had as a backpacker. The bathrooms are clean, the staff are friendly and the rooms are more than I could have asked for.

• 18th May 2015

The best hostel

• 16th May 2015
  • Mexico

The staff and location were excellent! Rooms were quiet and clean. Bathrooms were also very clean. I would definitely stay here again. My only suggestion would be to add a small mirror to the guest rooms. I felt bad tying up a bathroom when I put on my makeup and could have done that in my room if there was a mirror on the wall.

• 14th May 2015

Awesome. I'll be back definitely

• 12th May 2015
  • Argentina

O Hostel mais parece um hotel de luxo. As camas estao sempre arrumadas, sempre limpas, cobertor macio, sabonete e shampoo no banheiro, armario grande. Perto de comercios, tem um vendedor de frutas na esquina, uma pizza barata em frente e é bem perto do metro. Achei um pouco caro p um hostel mas no geral a cidade de Nova York é bem cara :( Só pecam no café da manhã q é cafe com Donuts, que começa as 8h e vai ate acabar os bolinhos. Geralmente 8:30 ja acabou :(

Top hostel!! Best location. And super clean. Staff are really amazing and will help you find anything. Will even print out step by step how to get to your next location. Free pizza and karaoke is a highlight. A great place to meet people if you are travelling alone.

• 11th May 2015

Unglaublich sauber ein Hostel, man kommt sich eher vor wie in einem Motel. Tägliche Zimmerreinigung. Auch super sind die einzelnen und abschließbaren Badezimmer mit Toilette und Dusche, somit hat man Privatsphäre und ein Gefühl von Sicherheit. Ich werde dieses Hostel jedem in meinem empfehlen, der einen Trip nach New York plant.

Al hostel le faltan espacios comúnes para los huéspedes, y brindar un servicio de desayuno un poco más amigable.

• Argentina

Gracias por su opinión. En la ciudad de Nueva York los espacios son limitados. Es importante para nosotros que los clientes puedan socializarse y divertiste. Por esto ofrecemos giras de caminar todos los días, pub crawls por las noches y fiestas de Karaoke con pizza gratis los Martes y Domingos. El hostal no ofrece desayuno pero brindamos donuts y café gratis todas las mañanas.

Me and 4 friends have just been to visit for a week. Can honestly say we couldn't fault it! Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were cleaned daily and the shared bathrooms on each floor were kept clean too. Each morning at 8am the hostel offers free donuts with coffee/hot chocolate. The location is fab, just minutes walk from the subway and just a 10/15 min walk from Times Square and grand central station. Excellent value for money would stay here again and recommend to anyone.

• 9th May 2015

It was by far the best hostel in the US I've been so far! The staff was really nice and helpfull and the showers amd restroomsbwere cleaned at least 4 times a week. The location on 34tz street is the place to be! Very close to all the sightsand good restaurants! I will definately come back!

I just miss a bar there!

• 9th May 2015

Very good hostel well located and staff are helpful and friendly, only missing is a kitchen and it was bit noisy outside because there was construction...

The hostel was in a great location and absolutely spotless clean. However when I booked up, hostel world gave me the figure I need to pay including tax and unfortunately budget inn charged me tax on top again. 30% all in all. The communal area was no where near as big as I thought also. Apart from this, it's a really cool, hostel who supply pizza 3 nights a week and a cup of coffee and doughnut every morning.

• 8th May 2015

Clean rooms and toilets/showers. Great location for me on this trip. Not far from the Village and just a few blocks from Subway/Broadway. Social area/reception wasn't very big but I wasn't in the hostel that much anyway. Room was clean but because the AC was in the window near one of the lower bunks, that guy shuts it off and the room becomes very warm overnight and not too comfortable. Otherwise, it was a great hostel experience.

It's all good for being New York city. I wish they included breakfast or had a deal with a local place for cheap breakfast. I must say the luggage holding fee is pathetic($5) regardless of time checked in. Whether is an hour or a day. I feel they should be able to hold your luggage for free up to six hours then charge if past for a daily fee.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not serve breakfast however we do offer complimentary Dunkin Donuts Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate and donuts. The restaurant located downstairs has great breakfast options. Please note that we do not charge a luggage fee upon checkin however it is an option we offer our guests to make the most of their remaining time left in NYC. We hope you had an enjoyable stay with us!

Très bon emplacement pour cette auberge mais les bruits de la rue sont très présents (chambre donnant sur la rue) .. Personnel sympathique et disponible. Bonne propreté. La clim ds les chambres est assez bruyante...Les chambres sont bien équipées (TV, frigo, micro-ondes) mais petites et il est difficile de s'y installer pour manger un bout (pas de table ou de tablette). Il manque une salle au calme pour les moments de détente après une bonne journée de marche ds NY.. Petit déjeuner symbolique.

• 8th May 2015

Thank you for your review. As we are situated directly in the middle and heart of Manhattan, the city does tend to be noisy and space is limited. As you had reserved our Basic Twin Private Room all of of other room types do have a desk that you can sit and eat at. We hope you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to NYC.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7