Newcastle Beach YHA Reviews

30 Pacific Street, Cnr King Street, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

Excellent staff, location, and value. Most upmarket hostel I've stay at. Check out their sister property on the beach.

This was a very nice hostel for us to stay a couple of nights in Newcastle. The staff was very nice, the hostel itself was cozy and comfortable. We went to a bar with the hostel residents and had a barbeque, which was really nice :) The bathrooms were a bit untidy, but otherwise good place to stay. Makkara oli pahaa. Kiva mummola :)

the hostel is in an excellent location for the beach but a good bus journey away from a big supermarket.I stayed 2 nights and the kitchen was always dirty. The rooms are a good size but are in desperate need of some form of air-con!! Showers are nice, spacious and clean.

Great location, clean, spacious rooms and a house with great character. I would stay there again.

Durty kitchen.

Excellent hostel, perfect location and nice, helpful staff.

cool little beach hostel, if you like to surf this is the hostel for you. the ocean is less than a five minute walk.

a very good hostel, but very expensive for a hostel

Stayed here for one night - very big hostel - room I stayed in was quite small though. Locker in room - shared bathrooms..toilet was tidy but there was toilet paper on the floor when I arrived and when I left, so not sure how often they are cleaned. Close to Supermarket and a few cafes, not very far from the train station.