9.3
Superb 281 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 281 Total Reviews
Newport International Hostel Located at 16 Howard Street, , Newport RI.
USA
Newport RI Rhode Island Rhode Island/02 16 Howard Street
93% 281
41.4812386 -71.3138008
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great place to stay and incredibly helpful staff! Would stay again in future :)

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2016

Great location in Newport near the harbor. I was there in the shoulder season, so the cost was very reasonable. I could not have done the trip otherwise. Newport is very historic and beautiful. Merilee (the owner) gave an enjoyable evening tour of the port area which helped me get my bearings for the following few days. I had a chance to talk with people from Florida, Korea, Australia and Germany which is a great part of the hostel experience.

• USA, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

I am so glad that I had my first hostel experience of any kind here. I could not afford my usual newport/middletown hotel on a weekend night. I parked at this hostel for free and saved $25 during the secret garden tours. Kitchen facilities were more than adequate.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Jun 2016

I've stayed at this location a few times in the past and was very happy with the accommodations. This was my first time staying since the remodel and it got even better. Merrillee is an excellent host who makes her guests feel very welcome. There is a wealth of information available for people who are newcomers to Newport. Being the only hostel accommodations in the Newport area, they could easily rest on their laurels...however they do not. This is an excellent hostel.

• USA, Male, 41+
28th May 2016

Great place for a quick stay in Newport. Great location.