Next inn - B&B Reviews

Rua Vicente Vaz das Vacas, nº 33, Portimao, Portugal

Great place for a budget price. If I'm ever back at Portimao, I'd definitely stay there again :)

Great place! Great value for money! Very clean and new, all rooms are well equipped. The staff is very helpful and nice. A good walk away from the beach but located in the center of the city.

The staff are absolutely helpful, nice and patient, which make my holiday in Portimao wonderful. The location is great despite it may not be found easily for the first time but ok. It's just several minutes' walk from the river side and you can have a little walk after dinner. And I love the bicycle renting service very much coz I ride the bicycle to the beach (20min) and spent a lovely couple of hours there. And the breakfast was great as well. But the smell in the bathroom is a bit unpleasant.

View all Portimao Bed and Breakfasts