Ngoc Hung Backpackers Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 302 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

We loved our stay here! The staff helped us out so much with our bus tickets/booking and were very kind. Omelette and bread for breakfast was good and the room was great too. Good location and surrounded by lots of great food places! Definitely recommend staying here :)

• Sadie97
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

More of a travel agent with rooms to stay than a backpacker hostel. Still, I made a friend at breakfast and the owner was kind, attentive and helpful. I liked the location a lot, it's good for restaurants and bars and getting to the Citadel just takes a pleasant riverside stroll. Private room was dirt cheap and I was happy with the facilities.

• natasha_rasmussen8313
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Very close to the Sinh Tourist bus drop off, which was very handy. Very nice and friendly family-run place. Room was a bit damp and loud with street noise, but fine overall.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Had a lovely time here in this hostel. The staff are so friendly and helpful with excellent English. They have made our stay in Hue even more enjoyable. The free breakfast has been great with bread, jam, omelette, fresh fruit and really tasty yoghurts. Everything was clean and as you would expect. Would have loved to have stayed here longer if we could. Thank you very much!

8th Jan 2017
5.1

Staff wasn't that friendly or helpful. I arrive exhausted and was only staying for 2 nights. They said the first night I had to stay in one room and the next night I would have to stay in another. I arrived late at night and was getting up to leave by 7 for a full day. I was also really looking forward to a shower. I couldn't fit in shower. The tub sloped about 40degrees in the middle so I had one foot up and one down. It was horrible. I've never seen anything like it.

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

We had a great time at this Hostel.The staff are great and the owners are wonderful. They do everything to make your stay enjoyable, The dorm room was excellent and the bathroom/ showers were great. Breakfast very good, Great location too! I will be back when I make my way back for sure! Would definitely recommend.

6th Jan 2017
8.0

good location , nice staff, breakfast, ok, spacious room BUT room is quite humid, lights are weak, wash basin and bath tube exit pipes clogged. stair case very dark and dangerous.

• England, Couple, 25-30
9th Dec 2016

Had a lovely stay here, stayed here 4 nights after originally only booking one so very accommodating. The staff were very friendly fruit and tea on arrival which was a nice touch. Simple breakfast of omelette, baguette, banana and yoghurt. The place was kept very clean, my only issue was that there was damp on some walls and the place was very dated. Though when we were leaving they were installing new bunk beds. Very good location as well would recommend :)

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! Very clean and the staffs there are super friendly, attentive and helpful!! They have free breakfast in the morning, they give you a free map of the city and tell you the way to see the famous places and mark them on your map. I feel like they would help you with anything you might have! It is definitely a highlight of my trip and I would recommend it to anyone who visit hue!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Very very nice hostel. They truly care for their guests. I felt very secured staying, free breakfast is fantastic. Upon checking out, my transportation was late, a receptionist concerned my long waiting and kindly called my travel agency to make sure and insist to pick me up soon. I liked them all a lot.