Ngoclinh Hotel Reviews

283/21 Pham Ngu Lao St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Fantastic location, helpful and friendly staff, basic but clean rooms with good aircon- great value for money.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

A small hotel just of the main tourist streets of the city. Staff are friendly, conscientious and always available-boostng security and providing helpful information on a range of issues. Rooms are clean and well maintained, laundry arrangements are efficient and there is constant hot water. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast is adequate without being over filling. All in all a great place to stay at a reasonable price.

Roon door had a keychain held by only two loose screws, no safe, no teamaking facilities Shower curtain quit.e dirty

I stayed at Ngoc Linh in February 2014. The hotel is well located: it is in an alleyway between PNL Rd and Pub St. There was no nighttime noise from the bars on these streets. The room is small, but was sufficient for one person. It would be tight for 2 people. There was a desk and a good sized wardrobe. The bathroom was a wetroom, as is standard for Vietnamese budget hotels. My only complaint is that there was virtually no water pressure so showering was tricky. Nevertheless, the water was hot.

This hostel was one of the best I have stayed in, very clean and comfortable. Thank you!

• 6th Feb 2014

very nice staff, I definitely suggest this place. very close to the city centre, clean. very satisfy!!!

We stayed at Ngoc Linh based on other had written. We were very pleased. Loved the location - central to everything. Room was very clean, great wifi, hot water, cable tv, good morning breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Great budget hotel! It is very very clean and situated in the backpackers area. The staff was very helpful in booking a lot of tours for me and they are very patient. always have a smile on their faces.

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Small but perfectly formed! This hotel is in a great location right in the centre of district 1, so it's easy to get to all the main sights in Ho Chi Minh City by foot. The owners a very friendly and welcoming and will help you with any ongoing travel arrangements. They booked train tickets and a station transfer for us and had the tickets waiting for us at the end of the day. They went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, even lending us some bowls and cutlery for our takeaway noodles

was good very simple , nice lttle breakfeast served no lift

I stayed in this hotel for 4 night and I enjoyed my stay here. Staffs are friendly and helpful and introduced us to some tour brochure in the city. I was planning to travel to Hanoi but was advised by the staff that the typhoon in Philippines could reach Hanoi as well. I was surprised when I entered the room as it was bigger than I expected it to be. The room was very clean and the bed was big and comfortable. They provided cable TV in the room. Air conditioner and the shower area was working.

The staff were very friendly and more than willing to help with our requests. We were able to also organize our tours at better than quoted rates as well as our onward travel arrangements through the hostel. Overall this was a very pleasant stay and above our expectations. We were very well looked after and that made the whole trip just that much better.

This hotel is very well located in the city, just a few steps from a very lively street full of restaurants and bars. We were happy with our stay and the hotel arranged a trip for us to the Ho Chi Minh tunnels as well. We would stay there again just for the great location.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Iceland

It's my second time I stayed there and the stuff is always friendly and helpful!! The owner has driven me to the main bus station on his way home, booked the bus ticket for me and was waiting till I've been safe in the Bus and in my way, before he shoot of !

• 5th Nov 2013

A very nice hotel with nice staff and a family atmosphere

• 1st Nov 2013