Nhat Thao Guesthouse Reviews

35/4 Bui Vien steet Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Kept out passports and no safe but felt like it was pretty safe. People were very nice. Excellent location, right on bui vien the main tourist street but just off it down a little alley so very quiet.

This place is a complete DIVE. I booked one night and omly because I was wrecked and hostel world took a deposit did I stay. Mosquitos all over my room, bathroom smelt like a sewer and filthy, stains on bed sheets and when I asked to move I was told there was no rooms. The guy sprayed my room with bug spray and I still got eaten all night. Next day I asked for a discount and they flatly refused. I even spoke with the boss who laughed down the phone. For sanity,I paid full price for squalor

• 10th Mar 2014

A very basic room with a limited breakfast. Good for a changeover stop.

Great place, no complaints. The security is OK... but I can't imagine 1 sleepy desk clerk remembering who is staying there night after night after night. Still the door was locked, and answered personally.

View all Ho Chi Minh Bed and Breakfasts