Nhi Trung Hotel Reviews

700 Hai Ba Trung, Nhi Trung, Hoi An, Vietnam

Great location and nice place to stay with large rooms, nice bathrooms, and clean. Rooms with a city view are a bit loud. The free breakfast was great. staff try too hard to sell you on specific tailor shops and tours. Our airport pickup included a stop at a tacky marble shop which we didn't appreciate. Security is iffy- had staff barge in without knocking while do not disturb sign on to change the outside lantern. A bit odd, glad I was dressed. Location can't be beat.

Nice hostel, more like an hotel. Breakfast was really good. Stuff was nice. rooms were clean. In the middle of the town, right next to tommys trailer ;).

Fantastic location and good clean spacious rooms. Amazing staff! Would definitely come back.

FANTASTIC hotel. Great location. Gorgeous room, bathroom was a breath of fresh air after the toilet/showers we'd been using throughout the rest of our hostel stays in Vietnam. Our room looked out into their little courtyard which was so pretty. Only complaint is that our double bed was really just two twins pushed together and they weren't super comfortable. Will stay here again!

It was a very nice hotel on a very good location. The only thing that bothered was the staff. In the beginning they seemed helpful, but eventually they started to become "too helpful" in the sense that they were quit pushy. They kept pushing expensive tours even though we explicitely stated that was not in our budget. We also let them buy our traintickets which seems like a mistake, it was double as much as we paid for our other train tickets.

• 8th Jan 2016

Beautiful and luxurious room, spotlessly clean, very friendly helpful staff, lovely breakfast, great location, excellent value for money! Would recommend a stay at Nhi Trung hotel to anyone and everyone :)

• 3rd Jan 2016

Loved our stay, most helpful staff!

• 19th Dec 2015

Did not like this place bc of our room. We stayed in the double bed standard room with a private bathroom. Take my advice, pay the extra $ for the upgrade! This room was basically a closet with the bed taking up most of it so there was no room to move around and we were on top of each other the whole time. The AC didn't work, shower was cold, water ran out, bed felt like a slab of concrete. To be fair they did fix many of the issues but it was just uncomfortable and unpleasant.

The day after I booked the hotel, i Recieved an email offering a pickup from danang(airport or railway) for a price or a free pickup from the bus station(which is a 5 minute walk)Beautiful room, wifi a bit spotty at times. Great breakfast that is included. Our room was right next to the reception so you could hear everything. Free tea and coffee was a plus since it rained all day. Staff was really nice and informative. Hotel is really close to night market, Japanese bridge and all the sights.

Great hotel for the price! Staff was very helpful & a good location close to everything! Bed was really comfy too! Would stay again & recommend to friends!

I stayed here 4 nights. It is 5 mins walk from old town. Airport transfer was cheaper than competitors. I was given a windowless room right behind reception. But it was not noisy even during the afternoons when I stayed in to escape the afternoon heat. Room and toilet was clean and the staff Cleaned it daily and aired it when I was out. Breakfast was simple. The staff was polite and helpful. The room was spacious by vn standards and there was a water kettle to boil water.

Very nice hotel with some incredible staff. Not the best atmosphere but at the same time, we weren't exactly hanging around the place either. Well worth a stay

Nice place to stay , the staff are fantastic and welcoming. Happy to help with any questions . You will inevitably want to upgrade if you have the standard room. It's next to the office, has no windows is quite depressing. I think this room should be much cheaper . Well it shouldn't even exist . Unless you're a vampire. I however upgraded. Laundry is more expensive than surrounding areas . Overall gets my thumbs up ! The breakfast is incredible !

Great location near the old town of Hoi An. Friendly and helpful staff, the breakfast was also quite good. Our room was clean and had great shower.

Had a lovely, peaceful, relaxing stay here. The staff were really helpful. The breakfast was pretty good. It's a bit of a walk from the old town, but not too far.

Lovely place with amazing staff. The room was comfy and clean with cable TV which was great for when it was raining. Great location, so close to the old town and riverfront - Loney Planet makes it look further away but that must be a mistake. The staff were so sweet and friendly and they helped us with booking an excellent cooking class. Really appreciated the complimentary water, tea and coffee.

Not a hostel, it's a hotel. If you are looking to socialise, this one's not for for you. However, staff are fantastic! If you are looking for a cheap room all to yourself or a couple, this is a great place for it. If it's raining like crazy, you get stuck inside with not much to do.

First I booked one night at the Nhi Trung Hotel. After a two day tour towarss the highlands I stayed another night in the hotel. The staff is very kind and helpful. The do the utmost best to make your stay very comfortable. During my two day tour I could store my backpack in the hotel. They also arranged airport transportation (charged) to Da Nang Airport. The breakfast is good with lots of choice. Even when I left early morning to the airport before 'breakfasttime' they made me breakfast.

Excellent hotel with amazing staff. Also great location and breakfast

Staff is really amazing. They are really kind and taking very good care of you. The best hostesses we have seen in Vietnam!!! We stayed for 4 nights and that was a good decision. Our room (with private balcony) was cleaned everyday. Breakfast is nice, you can combine bread with fresh fruit every day. Location is perfect, next outside the old town. A 15 min bike ride to the beach. We loved Hoi An and would definetely recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4