Nice Apartment in Rome Reviews

Via magenta 53, roma,italy., Rome, Lazio, Italy

Excellent location but the reception is unbelievably difficult to imagine, in a negative way.

I would never recommend that place, even to my worst enemy! Hostelworld should not work with this kind of hostel/hotel: it really damages the concept of the website. In fact, i'm about to ak for the money they charged me as a guarantee of the booking.

It was ok.. The check in was in a laundrymat (we thought we were going to get mugged) we got in the room it was small and damp.. Our Roomates did not speak any English and were very rude. We asked I change rooms and they said no. The location was great though it was right next to the train station and metro but other wise I wouldn't stay there again. I did not feel safe