Nice Art Hotel Reviews

35 rue d'Angleterre, Nice, France

Got there and got treated badly by poor staff too busy flirting rather than helping me out. I didn't know where the showers were and had to ask my someone else who didn't know English. Then I got a shower, it was incrediblely dirty and disgusting I also had a cockroach coming out the shower which is not what I wanted. The bathroom had a shower curtain as a door which is not nice. Overall bad hostel. The pictures on here make it look nicer when really it's the worst hostel I've been to yet.

• 28th May 2015

I was really disappointed with the service here, the staff were very cold and unhelpful. The common area closed at 4 which meant you had to hang out in you cramped rooms after that. I felt unsafe not having staff there after 4. There is no actual kitchen (only a microwave) which also closes at 4. My friends and I got split up in different rooms which made the stay even worse. Overall I would not recommend that anyone stay there.

• 12th May 2015