Nice Hotel Reviews

Via Avesani, 6, Venice, Italy

Nice clean hotel. Our room had its own bathroom and balcony which was great and clean. The staff were very friendly, the only negative is that it's not on the island itself but you know that when booking, and it was still easy to get to anyway and you can find cheaper food close by :)

A decent budget hotel that is a 15 min walk from Venice mestre. Overall a pleasant experience.

Compared to Mestre, the hotel is located in a much nicer neighborhood. About 10/15 minute walk from Mestre train station. By bus it takes about 15 minutes to go to Venice. Bus stop is close by the hotel. Rooms were clean. Good alternative for expensive hotels in Venice. I would recommend this hotel.

This hotel was nice enough but checking in late at night was difficult as the man working didn't speak much English and treated us very poorly because we did. It is also about a 45 minute trip into the heart of Venice. A 15 min walk to the station and a half hour train ride. Room was clean however and morning staff was friendly.

It was quite lovely there and the service was perfect. I really enjoyed being there

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel itself was nice, but not actually in Venice so had to get train or bus into Venice itself.

Cheap hostel and really staff! I would go bAck there again if I ever visit Venice again

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Overall good. The location is very bad. The price is the lowest for a hotel. The staff were helpful but not more. Hotel was clean.

Ideal to spend some days and relax. It's about 30 minutes (including waiting time + bus) from Venice. We loved because we spent the day in Venice and at night back to a quiet neighborhood to relax for the next day.

Nice Hotel is far from being a nice hotel. It's far from Venice and in a somewhat shady area. Some of the staff is very friendly, but most of the treatment we received was dreadful. Our sink got spoiled the last night of our stay and the staff didn't bother to do anything about it. I would recommend staying at a hostel or paying for a more expensive hotel on the actual island of Venice. I certainly am not returning to Nice Hotel.

Good location. You can get to the island in 10 mins by a bus. Rooms were good had everything you need. Wifi could have been stronger.. There is markets, shops and restaurants all next to the hostel.

The hotel is far from Venice, about 30 min by bus of terminal of Venice. The hotel is good, nice and clean room but there are many hotels at the same price in Rio Tera Lista di Spagna. I changed my hotel in the middle of my stay and gone to Venice. The neighborhood wich hotel are located seems dangerous at night and the bus stop is far from hotel.

Venice is expensive, and even the hotels around Mestre are expensive. This is no exception. We got to live in the cellar, but it was a nice room. I would probably not live here if I were to stay for several nights, its too far away from Venice and expensive.

The bathroom is not so good.

Staff was not that helpful. No AC, which was kind of a bummer in Italy in late May (I can't even imagine July or August). Not too hard to get in to Venice when you take the bus, though we figured the route and stops out ourselves (again, not a helpful staff). It was cheap especially since we happened to stay on a weekend, so that's why we booked it. We should've just paid more for a central hostel and gotten a private room.

Very nice accommodations.The rooms were nicely done and very clean. The young man at the desk was most helpful with explaining access to public transportation, in spite of a language barrier. While the hostel is a bit of a commute to downtown Venice (about 15-20 minutes, if I remember correctly), it is in a nice little community in itself and public transportation is readily available.

This hotel is located on the mainland in Mestre. The bus to Venice is very close and 2.60€ for a return ticket. Room was clean.

It is a really good hotel, the room was perfect. In 15 minutes you arrive in Piazza di Roma by bus. There is nothing to do near the hotel. So, prepare to go out by taxi at night. The staff who works at night is not so patient, but even like this he helped us.

They assigned us a room in the basement , where there was not even signal . We have to go upstairs to call.

• 18th Apr 2014