Nice Hotel Reviews

Via Avesani, 6, Venice, Italy

The staff were lovely and helpful beyond their call of duty.

• 13th Sep 2014

Very good hotel, nice neighborhood, comfortable and peacefull. You just have to walk a bit to get to Mestre train station, something like 10 minutes.

Not a bad hostel at all, just average. Not really near much though.

I spent just one night at this hotel and wish I didn't. It was hard to find, the man at check in was unfriendly, our room was in a basement where the bathroom flooded and there was a cockroach in our cupboard. If you can put up with that I suppose it's not a bad place to put your head down before heading into Venice to stay in a better place.

Very rude staff. Unhelpful

We had a great stay here. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed getting out of Venice for the day and then were able to join in the fun when we wanted to. This place is great value for your money.

Nice clean hotel. Our room had its own bathroom and balcony which was great and clean. The staff were very friendly, the only negative is that it's not on the island itself but you know that when booking, and it was still easy to get to anyway and you can find cheaper food close by :)

A decent budget hotel that is a 15 min walk from Venice mestre. Overall a pleasant experience.

Compared to Mestre, the hotel is located in a much nicer neighborhood. About 10/15 minute walk from Mestre train station. By bus it takes about 15 minutes to go to Venice. Bus stop is close by the hotel. Rooms were clean. Good alternative for expensive hotels in Venice. I would recommend this hotel.

This hotel was nice enough but checking in late at night was difficult as the man working didn't speak much English and treated us very poorly because we did. It is also about a 45 minute trip into the heart of Venice. A 15 min walk to the station and a half hour train ride. Room was clean however and morning staff was friendly.

It was quite lovely there and the service was perfect. I really enjoyed being there

• 18th Jul 2014

The hotel itself was nice, but not actually in Venice so had to get train or bus into Venice itself.

Cheap hostel and really staff! I would go bAck there again if I ever visit Venice again

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Overall good. The location is very bad. The price is the lowest for a hotel. The staff were helpful but not more. Hotel was clean.

Ideal to spend some days and relax. It's about 30 minutes (including waiting time + bus) from Venice. We loved because we spent the day in Venice and at night back to a quiet neighborhood to relax for the next day.

Nice Hotel is far from being a nice hotel. It's far from Venice and in a somewhat shady area. Some of the staff is very friendly, but most of the treatment we received was dreadful. Our sink got spoiled the last night of our stay and the staff didn't bother to do anything about it. I would recommend staying at a hostel or paying for a more expensive hotel on the actual island of Venice. I certainly am not returning to Nice Hotel.

Good location. You can get to the island in 10 mins by a bus. Rooms were good had everything you need. Wifi could have been stronger.. There is markets, shops and restaurants all next to the hostel.

The hotel is far from Venice, about 30 min by bus of terminal of Venice. The hotel is good, nice and clean room but there are many hotels at the same price in Rio Tera Lista di Spagna. I changed my hotel in the middle of my stay and gone to Venice. The neighborhood wich hotel are located seems dangerous at night and the bus stop is far from hotel.

Venice is expensive, and even the hotels around Mestre are expensive. This is no exception. We got to live in the cellar, but it was a nice room. I would probably not live here if I were to stay for several nights, its too far away from Venice and expensive.

The bathroom is not so good.