Nice Hotel Reviews

Via Avesani, 6, Venice, Italy

While it may not seem like the best place in the world at first, I couldn't recommend it more! The staff was friendly (a trait hard to come by when traveling abroad) as they endeavored to help us with any dinner recommendations or travel plans despite the language barrier. My friends and I enjoyed a couple wonderful nights in their master suites, it was truly an experience I'll never forget.

• 11th Jul 2015

the hotel was only a 20 min bus ride to Venice, and it had a.c. these are the two best things about it. the con however is that WiFi is barely working, and the worst part is I was literally shocked by exposed wiring in the hair dryer. I was reaching for the light switch in the dark and I felt pain shoot through my right hand because of that.

• 10th Jul 2015

the room was ok, but they took the key whenever we left the hotel and that didn't make me feel very secure.

Really clean and comfortable, cosy environment. Since we were mid way through our travels it was nice to have a cheap but relaxing hotel which helped us to relax and regroup. It is however quite a distance from the centre of Venice so you do have to get a 15 minute bus but it didn't bother us too much as it was easy to get.

The staff are nice. The location is not bad. It only take around 15 minutes to go to the venizia bus station. The room are clean.

Ventilation for the room at floor -1 for example an air conditioner. We absolutely love the bathroom there! The location is excellent as it is really near mestre, so it would be easy to go anywhere. Overall, we are satisfied with our stay at NICE hotel.

• 19th May 2015
  • Malaysia

It was hard to find, the directions they gave me were not very clear. However, once I got there the hotel was wonderful. I enjoyed the room and it was an excellent value. I especially liked the balcony!