Nice House Hostel Reviews

Building No.31, Xin Er Cun,Xiti Roa, JingNiu district, Chengdu, China

This hostel is a bit hidden but once you found it is great. I stayed here for almost a week and I really liked the evenings there. I didn't go to the night life , but it is a really nice way to recharge after travelling. Every night we would get out around 1 or 2 to get food in the city with other guests and staff. I learned Chinese Chess here and they also arranged a trainticket for me. It is still close to the city and really well connected with busses all explained in the hostel as well!

Fantastic small hostel in quieter Chengdu neighborhood. A bit hard to find at first but worth the extra effort to get there. About 8 minute walk from Wenshu Monastery metro stop which will get you anywhere in the city center easily. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Gave us excellent advice on travels into western Sichuan. Quieter than the typical larger backpacker hostel and there's a lively local market just around the corner.

• 11th Apr 2014

Many thanks for your kind review. most welcome to visit us again if you have opportunity come to Chengdu. You will found our improvement.