Nice Riviera Sweet Home Reviews

35 Rue Rossini, Nice, France

Very nice B&B in an old apartment building, only 15 minute walk to the beach. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and quite large and comfortable. Genevieve was a kind and gracious hostess and someone I would recommend staying with.

Sososo lovely and nice. At first, before arriving here I just planed staying just one night. But after looking around and meeting the owner of here, I changed my schedule. So I spent totally 4 days here! Amazing~ strongly strongly recomend! Two thumbs up!

Very nice place! Everything within walking distance and the atmosphere was great!

• 9th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay with Genevieve. She was an excellent host, providing us with information, good breakfasts and a welcoming smile. The B&B was really clean, spacious, excellently located and we don't have any complaints at all. Highly recommended and anyone wishing to stay there will certainly enjoy it.

We only had a short stay at the Nice Riviera Sweet Home, it was lovely. It is typically french and Genevieve was very helpful, pointing out the best places to visit like the old town and the antiques market. One thing I would suggest is having more fresh fruit at breakfast as I cannot eat gluten and therefore there wasn't anything available for me. Apart from this one point we had a fantastic stay and would definitely visit again if we were to return to Nice.

• 26th May 2014

Excellent stay! Rooms were spacious, clean & nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable and wifi worked in room. The breakfast was good too. The B&B is in a quiet area and the location was very convenient - 10 minutes walk to the promenade and 5 minutes to the train station (which was excellent for day trips to other places in the Riviera like Monaco). The owner Genevieve was very friendly and helpful too. I would love to come back to this place when I visit Nice again.

My room was spacious and comfortable. The shared bathroom was clean. The location is ok, about 10-minute walk from the train station and to the beach. I had a nice stay there.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Although, I've been only one day, Genevieve was very attentive. Thank you so much for everything.

Geneviève was a very nice hostess! She took her time to chat and get to know me. She was also casual and created good atmosphere.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Amazing for this price. Because it's a small hostel, it's like living in a family.

• 14th Mar 2014

Nice old house, was a bed&breakfast with a bit of a hostel feel to it, with communal breakfast. Genevieve was lovely. A bit of a walk from the promenade, but close to the train station. Clean rooms, small shower.

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts