Nice Riviera Sweet Home Reviews

35 Rue Rossini, Nice, France

This guest house is a must for lone travellers or those in a small group, it has all the facilities you could possibly need. Geneviève is the most hospitable of hosts I've had the pleasure of meeting on my travels.

The B&B is housed in an old yet elegant French apartment with a lot of charm and character. 5 minutes walk from the SNCF train station. Everything is so clean. I stayed in a single room. It was pretty basic with a small single bed. Walls are thin. At night, it could be noisy due to traffic. Breakfast is great with bread, coffee, juice, etc. Wifi works perfectly. I would recommend.

The owner of this hostel was very accommodating and helpful. The place is very clean and located close to the water and shopping. If you decide to rent a car, there's a reasonably priced parking garage right across the street. But I highly recommend that you buy collision insurance with zero deductible.

• 28th Sep 2014

The owner is definitely the selling point for this property. She is very helpful and obliging. The property itself needs some minor sprucing up. If you are looking to visit the Old Town often then be mindful this property is about 15 walk from there.

Very good location, close to the rail station and only about a twenty minute walk to the town and seafront. Excellent service and a very safe place to stay. No problems at all and had a great stay!

• 16th Sep 2014

I had a wonderful stay and wished that I had been able to extend it. The room itself was nice, the area very attractive and Genevieve was so kind and helpful. I would chose to stay with her again if I returned to Nice.

• 15th Sep 2014

Very charming, small, and personal B&B. We had a nice, spacious room with a comfortable bed. Great location...3 blocks from the train station and about an 8 minute walk to the beach. Genevieve was a helpful host, and even made sure there was breakfast for us when we vere leaving early on our last day. Very good value for Nice!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The hostess was very welcoming and helpful, the house was clean and tidy and very cosy. I slept very well, the breakfast was simple but nice (coffee, tea and various types of bread). The location was great, and I will definitely stay there again when I visit Nice :)

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Definitely value for money, great location close to the beach and really friendly staff!

Didn't really stay long enough to give accurate info, but its location is a little far from the main station.

Thanks for your comments but i have to rectifie that my bed and breakfast is located 5 minutes walking from the main train station "Nice Ville" : you can see on map Google : 35 rue Rossini (my place.

great reception & assistance from staff, room & breakfast was good, aircon could have been better

I had a very nice stay at Nice Riviera Sweet Home. Location is good, just a few blocks away from the city center, so it's quiet enough to keep your windows open in the night if you want to. The place was nice and clean, the breakfast slightly better than you'd expect in France, and I liked my single bed room as well. I would definitely stay here again. No complaints!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Genevieve, the host, is by far the best part of your experience at this bed and breakfast. The place is immaculate! 12ft or higher ceilings, great breakfast, great atmosphere. Strong wifi everywhere in the place. Location is perfect! We felt really lucky to have stayed here.

Very nice B&B in an old apartment building, only 15 minute walk to the beach. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and quite large and comfortable. Genevieve was a kind and gracious hostess and someone I would recommend staying with.

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts