9.5
Superb 497 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 497 Total Reviews
Nice Riviera Sweet Home Located at 35 Rue Rossini, , Nice.
France
Nice Nice 06000 35 Rue Rossini
95% 497
43.7011404 7.2653961
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

This guesthouse is the best!! I was in Nice for work, and stayed in a 5 star hotel on the beach promenade. After that I decided to stay for the weekend, of course the company wasn't paying so I booked a room in this guesthouse. First was a bit sad to leave my 5 star hotel, but after arriving at Riviera Sweet home, I discovered this was even better!! Geneviève gave me an awesome room, it was very spacious and had lovely high French windows with a nice view. Great stay! Recommend to everyone!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

The room was huge and beautiful- more of a studio than a room. The whole house area was clean and I was confident leaving belongings in the rooms. The hostess was really sweet and very accommodating.

• France, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016

The guesthouse is very well-located. It takes only 10 minutes or so to the beach, Place Masséna and the shopping avenue. The host is very kind and friendly. She tries her best to help. The room is very bright and has a big window. The shared toilet is very big and clean and well-equipped. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse and if I had a chance to come back, I would certainly stay here again.

• China, Couple, 31-40
18th Dec 2015
7.7

Home sweet Home is a small family business. Our host is really nice and warm lady. We stayed only one night, with every room filled up by guests. Hence we got great breakfast atmosphere eating together with other travelers in the morning.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
5th Dec 2015

The room was perfect and we felt welcome instantly great value for money and croissants the morning were a lovely treat