Nice Riviera Sweet Home Reviews

35 Rue Rossini, Nice, France

Very charming, small, and personal B&B. We had a nice, spacious room with a comfortable bed. Great location...3 blocks from the train station and about an 8 minute walk to the beach. Genevieve was a helpful host, and even made sure there was breakfast for us when we vere leaving early on our last day. Very good value for Nice!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Definitely value for money, great location close to the beach and really friendly staff!

Didn't really stay long enough to give accurate info, but its location is a little far from the main station.

Thanks for your comments but i have to rectifie that my bed and breakfast is located 5 minutes walking from the main train station "Nice Ville" : you can see on map Google : 35 rue Rossini (my place.

great reception & assistance from staff, room & breakfast was good, aircon could have been better

I had a very nice stay at Nice Riviera Sweet Home. Location is good, just a few blocks away from the city center, so it's quiet enough to keep your windows open in the night if you want to. The place was nice and clean, the breakfast slightly better than you'd expect in France, and I liked my single bed room as well. I would definitely stay here again. No complaints!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Genevieve, the host, is by far the best part of your experience at this bed and breakfast. The place is immaculate! 12ft or higher ceilings, great breakfast, great atmosphere. Strong wifi everywhere in the place. Location is perfect! We felt really lucky to have stayed here.

Very nice B&B in an old apartment building, only 15 minute walk to the beach. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and quite large and comfortable. Genevieve was a kind and gracious hostess and someone I would recommend staying with.

Sososo lovely and nice. At first, before arriving here I just planed staying just one night. But after looking around and meeting the owner of here, I changed my schedule. So I spent totally 4 days here! Amazing~ strongly strongly recomend! Two thumbs up!

Very nice place! Everything within walking distance and the atmosphere was great!

• 9th Jun 2014

We really enjoyed our stay with Genevieve. She was an excellent host, providing us with information, good breakfasts and a welcoming smile. The B&B was really clean, spacious, excellently located and we don't have any complaints at all. Highly recommended and anyone wishing to stay there will certainly enjoy it.

We only had a short stay at the Nice Riviera Sweet Home, it was lovely. It is typically french and Genevieve was very helpful, pointing out the best places to visit like the old town and the antiques market. One thing I would suggest is having more fresh fruit at breakfast as I cannot eat gluten and therefore there wasn't anything available for me. Apart from this one point we had a fantastic stay and would definitely visit again if we were to return to Nice.

• 26th May 2014

Excellent stay! Rooms were spacious, clean & nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable and wifi worked in room. The breakfast was good too. The B&B is in a quiet area and the location was very convenient - 10 minutes walk to the promenade and 5 minutes to the train station (which was excellent for day trips to other places in the Riviera like Monaco). The owner Genevieve was very friendly and helpful too. I would love to come back to this place when I visit Nice again.

My room was spacious and comfortable. The shared bathroom was clean. The location is ok, about 10-minute walk from the train station and to the beach. I had a nice stay there.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Although, I've been only one day, Genevieve was very attentive. Thank you so much for everything.

Geneviève was a very nice hostess! She took her time to chat and get to know me. She was also casual and created good atmosphere.

• 22nd Mar 2014