9.0
Superb 508 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 508 Total Reviews
Nice Riviera Sweet Home Located at 35 Rue Rossini, , Nice.
France
Nice Nice 06000 35 Rue Rossini
90% 508
43.7011404 7.2653961
    Rooms available

3rd Sep 2016

This was a very nice b & b style hostel. Genevieve was very nice and helpful. As a solo traveler, I quickly caught on that this wasn't a place to really meet people. The rooms are set up like separate apartments and the communal areas were never populated. I didn't get a chance to do the breakfast but that seems like it would be the best time to meet others. There was a diverse mix of travelers and that was cool. One of the bathroom showers was dismal. Overall, a very sweet and relaxing stay.

• England, Couple, 41+
8th Aug 2016

We had a lovely stay here. Genevieve is a wonderful host and the location of the hotel is great. We stayed as a family with three children aged 7, 12 and 12, the rooms were fantastic and despite the current problems Nice has been facing we felt safe and secure - a home away from home.

24th Jul 2016
5.1

The day before arriving we received an email from the owner asking when we would arrive. I thought this was a very nice thing to have done, as she was making sure she would be there. We gave her all the details and yet when we showed up, there was nobody there. We had to wait quite a while before she finally arrived and claimed that she was down the street looking for us to walk by. Why couldn't she just wait for us at the property? Also, she calls it a b&b but breakfast is not included.

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
13th Jul 2016

The Bed and Breakfast was charming. It seemed to me that it was stuck in time and just so simple and sweet and charming! Our hostess was friendly, helpful and provided a lovely continental breakfast at a large dining table filled with guests from all over the world.

• Australia, Female, 41+
30th May 2016

Lovely friendly place to stay. As a solo older female I felt very safe. Location is away from the madness but close enough to walk into. Would recommend to others.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

This guesthouse is the best!! I was in Nice for work, and stayed in a 5 star hotel on the beach promenade. After that I decided to stay for the weekend, of course the company wasn't paying so I booked a room in this guesthouse. First was a bit sad to leave my 5 star hotel, but after arriving at Riviera Sweet home, I discovered this was even better!! Geneviève gave me an awesome room, it was very spacious and had lovely high French windows with a nice view. Great stay! Recommend to everyone!