Nice Riviera Sweet Home

9.8
Superb 511 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

The B&B was great and Genevieve was a charm.

• Germany, Female, 41+
18th Nov 2016

I feel very happy to have discovered amazing Nice Riviera Sweet Home! Located in the heart of the city, close to the see promenade and train station the elegant "nicoise" appartement is the perfect place to feel the real local atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful host Genevieve made me feeling home. I can't imagine better place for my to stay in Nice anymore and will definitely come back soon! Alma from Berlin

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Genevieve was a very lovely and helpful host who assisted us with all our queries. The rooms were very clean and she kept the rooms and bathrooms very clean. It's a short ten minute walk to the beach in one direction and the train station in the other direction. I 100% recommend staying here!

3rd Sep 2016

This was a very nice b & b style hostel. Genevieve was very nice and helpful. As a solo traveler, I quickly caught on that this wasn't a place to really meet people. The rooms are set up like separate apartments and the communal areas were never populated. I didn't get a chance to do the breakfast but that seems like it would be the best time to meet others. There was a diverse mix of travelers and that was cool. One of the bathroom showers was dismal. Overall, a very sweet and relaxing stay.