Nice Way Cascais

9.0
Superb 248 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

We only stayed one night but had a lovely stay. The only slight negative was we assumed that being guests at the hostel you would automatically get a spot for the surfing lessons and did not know to precook so they were fully booked for our day there.

4th Aug 2017

Terrific hostel , with a constant flow of good people, kitchen to cook , and a nice setup in backyard to chill , Would definitely recommend

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Can't say a bad word about this place. Best hostel experience I've ever had and I didn't even do any of the surf trips. Amazing atmosphere, awesome facilities, and good location. Topped of with a garden bar. Made so many friends and the staff are just as cool. Will be back in the future for sure!

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

This place is really lovely. The staff are fantastic. Good vibes everywhere! We only stayed two nights and weren't surfing but I can imagine if you were here for a long time and was surfing you would have an amazing time because everyone gets to know each other! The bar is lovely and cheap with good music. Only issues were no plugs but the top bunk and bathrooms got messy quickly as people were covered in sand from the day on the beach. Understandable and didn't bother me though.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

We had such a fun stay here! The activities were great and the staff helped us lots. We extended our stay as we enjoyed ourselves so much, we stayed m for 6 nights instead of 2.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Stayed here because I had a few days travelling solo before flying out to meet friends. Atmosphere is amazing and so is staff. Not the biggest party place so depends what you're looking for. Didn't have time to surf but I will definitely be back for it!

28th Jun 2017
7.7

I cannot recommend this hostel. An entire room full of 12 year old boys arrived and occupied the room next to mine. As is totally normal of groups of kids this age, they were loud and rambunctious all through the night, and prevented everyone in my room from sleeping. The fault does not lie with the kids, but rather with whatever manager decided it was okay to host a room full of kids at a summer camp in a hostel with a bar and 18+ year old guests. I still can't fathom the decision behind this.

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

Phenomenal. People were great, staff and guests. The hostel was quaint and cute and the surf lesson was amazing! Instructors were so helpful and encouraging. The hostel dinners (or family dinners as I'd call them) are for sure what makes the stay so perfect because not only do you have your adventures outside of the hostel but you really get a chance to know all of the random people you get to occupy the same space with for a while! Cheers to Cascais, I miss it every day :)

16th Jun 2017

The staff.... where to start. The most wonderful human beings I have ever met. The surf instructors were excellent, everyone was so helpful and friendly. Location was incredible, the hostel was beautiful and clean, the atmosphere was chill, food was delicious... it was one of the best two days of my life. I will absolutely come back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

I LOVED this hostel. It had the most welcoming and "family" vibe to it. It attracted the most amazing travellers and would be the perfect place to travel to alone as it was so easy to make friends. Cascais is gorgeous but having locals working there that knew the ins and out made it that much better. I will be coming back that's for sure.