9.6
Superb 148 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 148 Total Reviews
Nice Way Cascais Located at Rua Conde Ferreira, 117, , Cascais.
Portugal
Cascais Cascais 2750 Cascais Rua Conde Ferreira, 117
96% 148
38.6959063 -9.4221845
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
15th May 2016

My second stay at Nice way, it's what hostels should all be like, really sociable, everyone friendly, Clean and cool decor. All the surf instructors are great as well, Had me up on the board almost every time by the end of my stay.

Hi, How are you? Thank you for your review and kind words! Hope to see you in 2017 for more surf sessions ;) Kind regards from Nice Way Team

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Booked for 2 days and was so amazed with the place and the people that i stayed 2 more nights. Awesome place for surf and very patient instructors.

Dear Alexandre. It was so nice to meet you and received you in our home. Thank you for your review. Your opinion is important to us. We hope to see you soon! Best regards from Nice Way Team

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Hey! I absolutely loved staying at this hostel. With the center of cascais right there close to the AMAZING stand, cool chill beach feel, laid back.... Totally will come and stay again and visit!!

Dear Joana, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you more often! Join us for a drink in our bar one of these days! Regards from Nice Way Team

1st Apr 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Only stayed for 2 nights and had the best time of my entire life. The staff are lovely and so are the other the travelers staying there. As soon as we arrived, everyone in the hostel introduced themselves and by the end of the night, we all went out to the bars together. The hostel is very clean & beds are comfy. Breakfast is basic but still pretty good. Good location. Definitely recommend staying here. You won't regret it.

Hello Cameron, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. we hope to see you again. Best regards from Nice Way Team

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

This is best hostel I have stayed at!!! The staff welcome you in as family. Although I did not take surfing lessons, those who did gave the instructors high praise and said that they learned a bunch! If you're in CasCais, you must stay here!

Dear Dana, Thank you for your lovely review. Maybe next time you can take some surf lessons with us! See you soon, Nice Way Team

• Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Absolutely recommend, can't think of a single complaint. The atmosphere was great and the staff was super friendly. Seems to be really a surfing hostel but even if you aren't surfing (we weren't) it's still really nice!

Hello Alexandra, Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon for more surf sessions. Best regards from Nice Way Team

• Germany, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2016

I had a great stay at this. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. They gave me a great list of recommendations for things to do and places to eat. I also had a surf class and was an amazing experience!! The hostel is very clean, cosy, and relaxing. In my opinion, the location of the hostel is perfect - a good walking distance from the major sites and the beaches!