Nice Way Cascais Reviews

Rua Conde Ferreira, 117, Cascais, Portugal

The hostel is located in an old renovated house with lots of character. The staff is nice and helpfull. The hostel is clean and well located. I highly recommand this place!

• 7th Nov 2013

I stayed at Niceway Cascais for the Buddhist Festival. I had a wonderful time altogether and the hostel and the staff were great. The staff were kind and helpful, for example they put breakfast on very early in the morning to fit in with our timetable at the festival, also for when we needed to leave early for our flights. Heartfelt thanks to everyone.

• 25th Oct 2013

I really had a good time, and enjoyed the concept of the Nice Way hostel.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

I just loved it. Nice place, Great Location, All clean and Eficient. Great staff, friendly and helpful, make you feel like you are at your own home.

• 24th Oct 2013