Nice Way Cascais Reviews

Rua Conde Ferreira, 117, Cascais, Portugal

Nice vibe at this hostel. Loads of surfers come here due to the offering of their surf camp! The owner (Miguel) is a really nice guy, very friendly offering lots of advice. Helped me out with his sister hostel In Sintra (which is also great). Too bunk bed is a little awkward.

On our journey nice way cascais hostel was the coolest place to stay. Cool staff and a cosy atmosphere made it special. You may also go for a surf or relax in the garden. The hostel is so heartwarmingly decorated. They also do a BBQ and other activities once a week which was quite cool. There is nothing to complain about :)

• 19th Aug 2014

Great hostel, awesome staff. The garden is perfect to hang out, the surf lessons are brilliant. All in all, a perfect place to stay. If you're going to Cascais, or even Lisbon for a few days, come and stay here!

We spent three nights at Nice Ways in Cascais. We booked a female dorm with 8 beds. First night the staff put in two extra beds in the room, so then there was 10 girls in the 8 bed dorm,. Second and third night at the hostel we also got a boy in our room. I don't mind sharing room with 10 people, boys or girls, but if I pay for a bed in an 8 bed female dorm, then that's what I expect to get. There is also ants in the rooms. Beside that the location of the hostel was good and breakfast was nice.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Norway

Had a great time here - would definitely recommend! Fab little kitchen/outdoor area and great place to meet new people. Place was clean and secure - really no complaints!

I had such a great time here, so good in fact that I came back at the end if my trip. The staff is so friendly, and make you feel welcom. The backyard is fantastic for meeting the other guests, hanging out and relaxing. I would absolutly stay here again!

We had a bit of trouble finding the property as the directions on the site are not the best. But once we found it we were very happy with our choice. Staff was great and we met some great folks. We had a private double on the 2nd floor which was very nice.

Absolutely loved it here! I'll be back without a doubt. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and there was such a relaxed vibe! Loved it loved it loved it

• 27th Jun 2014

Good people, good ambient! Nice house indeed! :)

very nice hostel! nice atmosphere, nice staff, nice breakfast, ... the only thing we didn´t like was that we couldn´t lock our room. But i think they have cupboards that can be locked now. So all in all we´d like to recommend this hostel!

We loved staying at Nice Way Cascais. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with directions and information! It was a little difficult to find at first because there is construction going on but that did not matter once we found it. We organized a surfing lesson through the hostel and it was a blast. There is a very cute backyard to hang out in and we loved the way the rooms were decorated.

really nice atmosfere! just a little noisy sometimes during night. they have a really nice kitchen, garden, tv room en eye for detail. Love it!