Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

Great to be in a hostel in Sintra and only a walk up the hill to palaces and a walk downhill to bus station to go to the beach. Breakfast was at times poorly stocked but still included and garden was a cool place to chill out. Wifi signal wasn't the strongest but it was sufficent. Overall we really enjoyed our stay here, and would totally recommend staying at least a night if you want to see all of Sintra.

Most romantic hostel with a very unique style - i loved it! You have to walk a bit from the station and it´s not so cheap - like everything in Sintra - but totally worth the money! Staff was nice and friendly.

For my first time in portugal and my first time in a hostel I enjoyed it very much. Are room was big and comfortable . It was big enough for three family members or close friends. Mike was so friendly and very helpful . We had jet lag so it was very mellow and quiet to sleep at night. There is a school near by so if you do not like the sound of kids playing I personally didn't have a problem with it. The only complaint I would have is the street people drive way to fast for having a school there

Amazing place, highly recommended.

• 21st Sep 2014

Very quiet, nice hosts with whom we spoke and learned houla-hoop. Very funny. Good accomodation and kitchen. Bathroom is mixte and very close to office so big commission must be silent or everybody knows what you're doing..

an absolutely amazing place!!

Very nice place with amazing rooms and garden and the old city centre just around the corner! Kitchen could have been cleaner, but this is complaining on a high level :)

Wonderfully friendly hostel with a relaxed. chilled out vibe as soon as you enter. Rooms are very clean with excellent bathroom facilities. The garden / relaxation area is a treat: a delightful haven for detoxing if you've been in Lisbon the night before.

• 24th Aug 2014

Great place. Very helpful and friendly staff. Totally recommend it!

We spent only one night, but the host, Simon was super nice. He explained us where to go for dinner or lunch, for a good price and quality. We had a really nice twin room and we sleep really well! In the morning Simon explained us how to reach the best places of Sintra: Quinta de Regaleira and then we decided to go to Castelo do Mouros! Too much to visit for only one day! In general the atmosphere is really good! Thanks

Very nice hostel, great decorated, amazing garden, close to the centre and very friendly staff.

The rooms are beautiful, expect to get way more than expected for your money. The kitchen is useful. The hostel is clean. The outdoor terrace is AMAZING. The breakfast is disappointing: toast and cereal, no fruit. Other than that however, it was a great stay :)

I really loved this hostel. The backyard is superb, very well designed and comfortable. Alan and Mike were really top guys, always helpful, positive, the true essence of hostel holders. Mafalda also helped us with many things and runs a nice tour van if you want to see Cabo da Roca. However, the large British girl who recently started working there needs some customer service lessons, really annoying and rude. If you ignore her, your stay will fantastic. Would recommend this hostel hands down!

Really nice hostel, with great peoples, helpfull and kind, thank you very much for your attention to us ! Moreover, the house, the room and the garden are really confortable, full of joy and color ! I will stay here more longer next time, for sure ! Special thank to Allan who helped me to have a great birthday :-) Muito obrigada para tudo !

Sintra is definitely a must-visit city if you are near Lisbon, and Nice Way Palace was a great place to stay. A relaxed, chill-out vibe (Sintra is definitely not a "party town"), the hostel was still quite social and we met some nice people. Staff were nice and helpful, especially Mike. Free breakfast was basic but fine. Rooms were clean but I found the mattress a bit thin, but otherwise comfy. I recommend you look up specific directions on how to get here before arriving though - it's confusing

A relaxed and friendly hostel in a great location, 2 minutes from the centre of Sintra. Some highlights: cosy and stylish garden area to chill in after a long day walking up to the Moorish castle; fantastic kitchen facilities (we cooked in on both of our nights in Sintra); newly installed beer tap.

I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm at the hostel and got there and they told me that my room didn't have secure locking facilities. They kindly upgraded me to a private room but when going to bed I found the sheets weren't clean- mascara on pillow and 2 hairs in my bed. I was too tired to complain so slept in my sleeping bag. Other than that the place seemed nice, beautiful garden too!

Helpful staff, good breakfast, very relaxing backyard hangout. Overall very lovely place to stay and good location in town

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. I would have loved to stay at the palace-building, but they have only dorms in there, the private rooms are in the building next door, a flat with 3 or 4 rooms. This is not a complaint, whenever we wanted to do something in the palace-building, we just walked up, 1 min. distance, nice garden, kitchen... we had a great stay 100 %

An amazing, comfortable and friendly hostel. By far my favourite in my whole 4 month trip so far. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings lots of natural light and comfortable beds with individual shelves, power socket and light for each bed. The breakfast was delicious. Basic pieces but done so well. Lovely garden and comfortable living room. Great wifi. Great walking location to all the sights although it is halfway down a particularly steep street.

« first « Prev 1 2 3