Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

This place was awesome. One of the staff even made me ginger-lemon tea since I cought a cold, that sort of was a mark of their overall care for the tourists staying at their hostel. I highly recommend this place. Their garden is a really nice chill out place as well.

Nice and very personal hostel close to Sintra's center. They offer a delicious and cheap dinner option.

We enjoyed very much our stay, the staff is awesome, the place is beautiful, we couldn't be happier. Sintra is a lovely place, with lots of wonderful places to visit, we highly recomend it. The hostel is small but cosy and you feel home. They have a little garden that is a great place to hang out and rest.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice place with very friendly and helpful staff! Great value for money. The owner cooked dinner every night for a really good price, and the food was awesome. Very nice atmosphere also, with a big garden with a lot of nice sitting places, where one can enjoy the nice weather. Would definitely recommend this hostel to friends.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

A bit hard to find if comnig from the railwaystation. Very relexing place, nice garden, friendly staff. Breakfast included. Recommended

A bit hard to find when you leave the trainstation. A very relaxed and friendly hostel. Nice garden and decorations. I recommend this hostel.

I just stayed for the night. The communal room way funky and exciting and the Garden is lovely. Staff is friendly & accommodating. There are a few things I am not too keen on was the Trance music playing in the hostel - to be honest I listen to all sorts of music, even Trance/ Techno, just did not expect it in the hostel. Food, The evening, was really disappointed comparing to all the hostels I stayed in Portugal. Breakfast; It was all right!

We felt very welcome, the staff was really kind. The room was very confortable with great views, the building and the garden are beautiful and very good to relax. Thank you.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice, confortable and you can meet very nice people there!!!

Loved staying in this hostel. Little hard to find, but all worth it. The garden...

Life- Security was poor, as it is a very small building with a wooden staircase. Besides that staircase there is no other way out in case of a fire. As a security measure there is a fire extinguisher, but as there is no fire detector in the whole building - I don't thing you would have a chance. I cannot believe that this is possible in Europe.

• 12th Nov 2013