Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

A bit hard to find when you leave the trainstation. A very relaxed and friendly hostel. Nice garden and decorations. I recommend this hostel.

I just stayed for the night. The communal room way funky and exciting and the Garden is lovely. Staff is friendly & accommodating. There are a few things I am not too keen on was the Trance music playing in the hostel - to be honest I listen to all sorts of music, even Trance/ Techno, just did not expect it in the hostel. Food, The evening, was really disappointed comparing to all the hostels I stayed in Portugal. Breakfast; It was all right!

We felt very welcome, the staff was really kind. The room was very confortable with great views, the building and the garden are beautiful and very good to relax. Thank you.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Very nice, confortable and you can meet very nice people there!!!

Loved staying in this hostel. Little hard to find, but all worth it. The garden...

Life- Security was poor, as it is a very small building with a wooden staircase. Besides that staircase there is no other way out in case of a fire. As a security measure there is a fire extinguisher, but as there is no fire detector in the whole building - I don't thing you would have a chance. I cannot believe that this is possible in Europe.

• 12th Nov 2013