Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

Nice way palace is such a special hostel-the backyard is amazing, and the house is super funky. The best is the staff-I absolutely loved all of them! Be prepared to walk up some hills to get places, but that's part of the Sintra experience. For an intimate hostel I ABSOLUTELY recommend this one.

• 15th May 2015

Nice Way is a beautiful hostel in a magical location of Sintra, Portugal. The staff is very helpful and friendly! But technically I ever actually stayed there. I booked a room and arrived much later then I thought 1:30am or so only to find the hostel locked and no one around to let me in! I was lucky enough to know someone staying nearby and slept in that hostel that night and returned the next day. So I think if you're going to arrive after 12 you should let the hostel know ahead of time.

Charming place, has a great relaxed vibe. Staff very friendly and kind. Close to city centre. Lovely place to stay

Good location and cool backyard.

We only stayed one night in Sintra and it was during the slow season. We were the only people staying in the hostel. Many stores were closed early and it was nearly a ghost town after 830pm. We probably could have done a day trip instead. The floors and doors were squeaky so we didn't sleep very well. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The hostel is absolutely beautiful with a very artistic and cozy common area. The kitchen is great and our room was incredibly amazing and comfortable. The staff, in particular the young man, was most helpful.