Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

This hostel was exactly what I imagined sintra to be. It was very relaxing and the living room made you feel at home. The hostel is very secure with key cards to get in to every room. I would definitely stay there again.

I absolutely LOVED this hostel! I joked around with the staff telling them is come back and live here someday...I'm kind of serious. The interior design is awesome and the garden was so beautiful! I fell asleep on one of the palette swings. The breakfast they provide was great and the staff were amazing! They really welcome you in and create a sense of home. Oh, did I mention there is a little bar by the garden? Awesome.

Sintra Palace is one of the best hostels I've ever been, the building is beautiful and well decorated and it's very nice to stay in the garden drinking a beer at night. The staff is very friendly and the room is clean and cozy.

Fun hostel, good location, disinterested staff.

Great place. A bit hard to find if you come in at night but otherwise very convenient location.

Beautiful place in a beautiful part of Sintra! The inside is so funky, and the garden amazing as well.

Nice hostel with quirky decoration, but it was a bit of a disappointment that we didn't stay in the nice castle-like building shown on the pictures but in another one two doors away. Also, there's no internet, only wifi. The staff is very friendly and helpful though, and there's a garden you can chill out, with a bar.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We got a great reccommendation from our host for a cycling route around Sintra and restaurant where the food was authentic and service was excellent. Showers were somewhat in disrepair and our room was a bit musty, but a fun atmosphere especially for young people.

• 25th Sep 2015

Great stay! Recommended highly.

Muito bem!

Very friendly staff, the place feel more like home than a hostel. Super relaxing experience. A hostel itself a bit tired, but still well worth to stay.

I thought the street was too dark at night, so I felt a little insecure to go out for dinner, for example. This could have been advised in the description, for example!

This Hostel is one of the most beautiful and amazing I've ever been. The people are very nice, and it's the perfect place to know new people and spend quality time.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Portugal

Good location in Sintra, nice helpful staff. Breakfast is nice with fresh bread, muesli would be good if included. Lovely garden. Would stay again.

The best hostel i had ever been

Lovely hostel with a cosy living room. Great garden to chill, while using the hostel bar. I definitly recommend staying there to explore this great area !!!

Beautiful gardens and easy to get to the center! The place was super clean and everybody was relaxed.