Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

Loved this quaint little hostel! We stayed in the double private room with ensuite and it felt like a room at a B&B. It's a little bit of a hike from the bus/train station in Sintra, but once you get there, it's a great location to be close to restaurants downtown as well as the bus that goes up to the Pena Palace and Moorish Ruins. Staff is great and great atmosphere!

It truly was a home away from home. Every staff member was respectful, friendly and warm. Was able to have some quiet time in the day to myself mixed with some lovely chats amongst the guests and staff by night. As a relatively older traveller, I felt like I was in the perfect spot to explore and relax.

• 16th Jun 2015

Sintra Palace Hostel was the perfect place to chill out in - the garden is beautiful(I did spend a lot of time in garden), the staff is very nice and helpful, the breakfast is good and location gives you you the possibility to walk all the Sintra roads instead of taking a ride. The only thing I did not particularly liked was the bathroom - the sink, toilets and showers (one of which was out of order) were all in one room which was not that comfortable.

Really nice staff, very responsive, and great breakfast, with nice strong coffee.

People are amazing and the whole property is gorgeous! Easy to spend a few days here.

There was some trouble with the oven but apart from that everything was great.

Theperfect hostel for me. Great staff, great facilities, good company, nice grounds and house. Just what I like in hostel travel.

A very comfortable and relaxing place with all facilities a traveller needs.

Nice way palace is such a special hostel-the backyard is amazing, and the house is super funky. The best is the staff-I absolutely loved all of them! Be prepared to walk up some hills to get places, but that's part of the Sintra experience. For an intimate hostel I ABSOLUTELY recommend this one.

Nice Way is a beautiful hostel in a magical location of Sintra, Portugal. The staff is very helpful and friendly! But technically I ever actually stayed there. I booked a room and arrived much later then I thought 1:30am or so only to find the hostel locked and no one around to let me in! I was lucky enough to know someone staying nearby and slept in that hostel that night and returned the next day. So I think if you're going to arrive after 12 you should let the hostel know ahead of time.

Charming place, has a great relaxed vibe. Staff very friendly and kind. Close to city centre. Lovely place to stay

Good location and cool backyard.

We only stayed one night in Sintra and it was during the slow season. We were the only people staying in the hostel. Many stores were closed early and it was nearly a ghost town after 830pm. We probably could have done a day trip instead. The floors and doors were squeaky so we didn't sleep very well. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The hostel is absolutely beautiful with a very artistic and cozy common area. The kitchen is great and our room was incredibly amazing and comfortable. The staff, in particular the young man, was most helpful.