Nice Way Sintra Palace Reviews

Rua Sotto Mayor, 22, Sintra, Portugal

I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm at the hostel and got there and they told me that my room didn't have secure locking facilities. They kindly upgraded me to a private room but when going to bed I found the sheets weren't clean- mascara on pillow and 2 hairs in my bed. I was too tired to complain so slept in my sleeping bag. Other than that the place seemed nice, beautiful garden too!

Helpful staff, good breakfast, very relaxing backyard hangout. Overall very lovely place to stay and good location in town

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. I would have loved to stay at the palace-building, but they have only dorms in there, the private rooms are in the building next door, a flat with 3 or 4 rooms. This is not a complaint, whenever we wanted to do something in the palace-building, we just walked up, 1 min. distance, nice garden, kitchen... we had a great stay 100 %

Very Nice place :)

• 9th Jul 2014

Maybe the best hostel i have ever been! Colorful garden and wicked common room, funny and friendly staff, this hostel is one of Sintra's sightseeings for sure!

A great great place to stay!

Amazing hostel, chilled atmosphere and the guys are so helpful! Great breaky too.

Absolutley loved this hostel, one of the best we have stayed in!! Highlights were the really well equipped kitchen and incredible outdoor hangout area! Also had a great view of Quinta da Regalaria from our dorm window! Mike and Alan were both really helpful staff members, gave us lots of great tips!!

Comfy homey magical. The staff are awesome, Alan and mike should be getting money for how cool they are.

simply amazing!!

Loved this hostel! Had a really chilled vibe, we sat around in the garden almost all day! Thought the decor was so cool, the bedroom was adorable, very comfortable and had an amazing view. Perfect location and helpful staff AND great value for money.

• 13th Jun 2014

We had a lovely stay at Nice Way Sintra Palace and only regret not having enough time to stay a little longer. The staff were super friendly and helpful, their positive attitudes really made us feel welcome!

• 10th Jun 2014

Beautiful and peaceful

• 9th Jun 2014

This was our favorite hostel so far! The staff and the atmosphere are awesome. So friendly.

Sintra Palace was excellent and I recommend it to anyone passing through magical Sintra. The hostel is a relaxed and happy place, with a beautiful outdoor space and bar, as well as a comfortable living and dining area. I stayed in a dorm which was clean and peaceful. The staff were welcoming and helpful, and provided tips for getting around and eating out.

• 8th Jun 2014

Nice place. The room was nice and clean and spacious. The garden was awesome! Good for hanging out, made better by the reggae chill out music they played. Only thing is, it's a bit of a walk from the train station but I can deal. Definitely recommend

My stay at nice way was amazing! The rooms were bright, clean and tastefully furnished. The garden was relaxing to read in, or even build a fire and drink wine by at night. The street was quiet so I had no trouble sleeping. The staff were ridiculously friendly and helpful. No complaints! If I ever go back to Sintra you know where I will be staying :)

Quite liked this little hostel. Free in-room lockers, staff was really really friendly and also experienced travelers, well priced, always clean, chill atmosphere, etc. Location wasn't too bad, but it could be better placed. But considering how small Sintra is it's still easily within walking distance of everything. The kitchen stove is an old gas stove that needs to be lit manually and it was difficult to manage the heat properly on the burners as well as the oven wouldn't stay lit.

This was the best hostel experience I have ever had. The staff was genuinely welcoming and made the stay feel very comfortable. The facilities were also much better than I expected from pictures and the price. The outdoor garden was magical. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer.

Great staff and welcoming atmosphere for any guest