Nice Way Sintra

Superb 702 Total Reviews

• sallydavis49352
  • Australia, Female, 41+
24th May 2017

Just loved the Hostel, staff were very good, very relaxing atmosphere, with a beautiful garden to relax in.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th May 2017

Quality hostel with great staff! Even if they do make fun of guests wine bottle opening abilities... My friend and I had a great time there and I highly recommend it.

5th May 2017

Loved this hostel!

• Czech Republic, Female, 41+
30th Apr 2017

It was everytink ok. Very friendly staff. After 21h no warm wather. Unfortunately the Garden was not prepared for the visitors. Everywhere was a lot of untreated and unmaintened things, what acted as dirt, waste and mess.

30th Apr 2017

The hostel was very comfortable and convivial. Lise, Florian and Rodrigo were very welcoming and went out of their way to give information about all the things you could do around Sintra. I actually liked it so much, that I am going to come back as soon as possible. The atmosphere was a very relaxed one, the garden is very nice and I am looking forward to see the cocoon finished at my next visit... Lise cooked one evening and her pesto sauce is to die for !

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

The volunteers were lovely and the hostel had a really nice, relaxed atmosphere. The only thing that I think could be improved was security- standard padlocks don't fit on the lockers and the luggage room doesn't seem very secure. I wasn't worried about my things because of the friendly atmosphere but maybe others would be

• breanne-h
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

Our luggage was stored in an unlocked open room with no one at the front desk when we returned. Bed was really stiff couldn't sleep at all. It was a shame because the artwork and vibe it gave off was amazing. Place looked stunning. Only grains for breakfast.

• imtuti3145
  • Israel, Female, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

great location! no parking problems and nice people and design! loved it!

11th Apr 2017

Amazing hostel! The staff are absolutely fantastic, I cannot say enough great things about them. So helpful and friendly.The atmosphere is so welcoming and very easy place to get to know people. Only thing- the lockers had very small holes to put your lock through so my standard lock didn't fit. The floors in the rooms could use a sweep/vacuum, but otherwise very clean.

19th Mar 2017

Great hostel. I needed a couple days in the mountains to recharge my traveling batteries and Nice Way was perfect. Only place I've extended my stay after arriving.