Nice Way Sintra

Superb 678 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 678 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

Great hostel. I needed a couple days in the mountains to recharge my traveling batteries and Nice Way was perfect. Only place I've extended my stay after arriving.

8th Mar 2017

Nice Way Sintra was definitely the best hostel experience that I have had. The rooms are comfortable (mine had a ridiculous view), the bathrooms are clean and feel very private, the free breakfast is great, the location is ideal, but where they really nail it is atmosphere. From day one I felt an overwhelming positive energy not only from Sintra but also the hostel itself. The place and the people pull you right in. I could not recommend this place more.

15th Jan 2017

Sintra is an absolute must if you're anywhere near Lisbon and this hostel was a great stay. The staff were friendly and conversational, and even took me out to a bar with them. Breakfast is good for being included, it's more than just bread and jam. They are accommodating and will help you out however they can. The backyard is really nice! The only, only complaint I have is that the beds are extremely creaky, anyone at all moving in your room will wake up everyone. Loved this place though!

9th Jan 2017

I stayed in Nice Way Sintra Hostel for two nights. It's a nice, quiet place down the hill from the main part of town. The staff was polite, friendly, and helpful. It has a nice garden, which should be great in the spring and summer (I was there in January). There's a basic, free breakfast.

26th Dec 2016

Very nice little hostel with friendly staff! Well located and close to train station. The free breakfast is good and the hostel is very clean! Nice atmosphere!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
26th Dec 2016
7.4

Cute hostel, bit worn around the edges but a nice style and garden. There was a problem with our booking so we were moved to a freezing cold apartment down the road. It was very spacious but had a lousy hot water system (no long showers to wam up!). We had some issues communicating with the hostel on Christmas day as no one was looking after the reception so our calls and emails went unanswered. Breakfast is included, bread, cheese, spreads and cereal. Best in Sintra but not a world class hostel

22nd Dec 2016

Quaint, cozy vibe real close to the main square in Sintra. Enjoyed playing cambio w/ other guests & staff. Great place to spend a few days in the hills.

15th Dec 2016

Really good hostel. Cool people. Only thing for me was that it was super cold all the time... The heaters were broken and I didn't get access to an extra heater for my room. They were used for other guests, but at least they let me use extra blankets to sleep in! Cosy place all around -- would come back again !

• Spain, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

It made my stay in Sintra really special. Its from a short walk to the hystorical centrr and Quinta da Regaleira (highly recomended). Though the weather wouldnt allow us to enjoy the garden, we definetely took advantage of the common areas. The kitchen is huge and you can find any kind of utensils that you may need for cooking. The living room is also big, comfortable and unique. It was a short but very wholesome stay.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

This was the best hostel experience I've ever had! So many amazing travelers and staff I've met and whom I now consider amazing friends. End up staying a few days longer in the hostel because I loved it. Can't find a single thing to complain about, definitely with a visit for sure!