Nick's Homestay Reviews

Jl. Hanoman No. 57, Ubud, Indonesia

The room was not as advertised. The bathroom is filthy as was the bed. There was also no hot water for the shower contrary to what was advertised. When we ask the staff for a different room, they tried to be accommodating and put another one of Nick's properties. However the other property was too far from the location we wanted. We found an amazing place just down the street for the same price. Nick's refused to provide us any sort of refund. We would not recommend to anybody.

Good place and good location. I would have paid more for air if they had it. Owners are friendly. Grocery, yoga studios and restaurants, all close by.

Stayed at Nick's for a couple of nights. Had a fantastic stay here. They upgraded us to a deluxe room at no extra charge when we got there. Will recommend this place to anyone looking to have a quite and relaxing stay at Ubud.

I really love this guesthouse, espcial the quite atmosphere. I hope I can build my house like this. The staffs are also very nice

Breakfast was good. The pool was lovely, just a little bit of a jaunt.

The staff are very friendly and attentive. They'll happily organise anything you ask. Room was great. Lots of space, a nice area to sit and a little table and stool to write at, or just dump stuff. The fans are all you need as it's nice and cool at night. After our first stay we came back on our way through Ubud, so I guess that says it all really. Would definitely recommend. It's back from the road as well, meaning it's nice and quiet and the garden is lovely.

• 11th Jan 2015