Nick's Homestay Reviews

Jl. Hanoman No. 57, Ubud, Indonesia

I can't recommend it more. I stay at nicks homestay time I go bali so much so that the staff knows me by name. I'm an art lover n I can live happily in ubud forever. From nick homestay mas is not far so you can bike there to check out wood carvings. Walking distance to all prominent museum. And ubud n nick homestay is beautiful! flowers peep out from every corner n birds sing! It's never dull even at night I play with their dogs. They have 3 dogs. Neighbour dog also super cute.

Fantastic service - staff was extremely helpful booking excursions and always went out of their way for us. The homestay family compound was beautiful with tropical plants and well maintained grounds. Loved having tea and breakfast on our own porch every morning.

• 30th Sep 2015

Lovely room (the upgraded version). Breakfast was OK (but always the same even though it said it would be different). Great atmosphere living in a homestay however the staff were not always very friendly or helpful. At times appeared quite grumpy, especially compared with other hostels we stayed in.

very noisy in the morning - from 5am both from the family and the pet birds. Nice room and breakfast included but we moved after two nights to somewhere cheaper but similar

I have stayed a couple of nights in Nicks Homestay. Its was a very good stay. The rooms are big and very clean. Dont forget to ask to turn on the heater for the shower :-). Every day a fresh flask of tea is served in front of your room. The free breakfast is simpel but its good and it is also served at your room. The location is good with in short walk you are downtown. It was a very good stay. If I every come back to Ubud I will stay in Nicks Homestay.