Nick's Homestay Reviews

Jl. Hanoman No. 57, Ubud, Indonesia

It`s a very nice place and was one of the best accommodations we had in bali! the staff is very friendly and helped us with everything. The room was very nice and a good breakfast is included. Would definitely come back!

Only issue is that some cottages share the ceiling, so your hear your neighbour as if it were staying at your room, besides that a very recommendable place to be!

They need to do something with the cleaning of the toilets and showers!! Are really gross!!!

Internet connection was really poor.

The bathroom should have more improvement.

There was a pretty serious ant problem in my room and I was constantly asking for a broom so I could take care of the problem myself since it wasn't satisfactory. I asked for a car to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival in the early morning and even though it was confirmed, no one showed up. If I visit Ubud again, I would stay somewhere else.