Nick's Homestay Reviews

Jl. Hanoman No. 57, Ubud, Indonesia

very noisy in the morning - from 5am both from the family and the pet birds. Nice room and breakfast included but we moved after two nights to somewhere cheaper but similar

I have stayed a couple of nights in Nicks Homestay. Its was a very good stay. The rooms are big and very clean. Dont forget to ask to turn on the heater for the shower :-). Every day a fresh flask of tea is served in front of your room. The free breakfast is simpel but its good and it is also served at your room. The location is good with in short walk you are downtown. It was a very good stay. If I every come back to Ubud I will stay in Nicks Homestay.

The room was not as advertised. The bathroom is filthy as was the bed. There was also no hot water for the shower contrary to what was advertised. When we ask the staff for a different room, they tried to be accommodating and put another one of Nick's properties. However the other property was too far from the location we wanted. We found an amazing place just down the street for the same price. Nick's refused to provide us any sort of refund. We would not recommend to anybody.

Good place and good location. I would have paid more for air if they had it. Owners are friendly. Grocery, yoga studios and restaurants, all close by.

Stayed at Nick's for a couple of nights. Had a fantastic stay here. They upgraded us to a deluxe room at no extra charge when we got there. Will recommend this place to anyone looking to have a quite and relaxing stay at Ubud.

I really love this guesthouse, espcial the quite atmosphere. I hope I can build my house like this. The staffs are also very nice