8.2
Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 211 Total Reviews
Nid's Bungalows Located at Soi Poolsawad, Chaweng, Koh Samui, Koh Samui.
Thailand
Koh Samui 84320 Soi Poolsawad, Chaweng, Koh Samui
82% 211
9.5267500 100.0551241
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

So many cute animals running around. Staff are amazing and can't do enough to help you. Beds were bigger than usual, really clean and well looked after rooms. Private rooms also available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
7.1

We stayed in three rooms here, all were basic and but had everything you need! upgraded room was miles nicer. Theres bike hire, laundry, restaurant, relatively well speaking english staff, owner is australian; all very friendly. BUT this place is brutally overpriced and therefore in my opinion terrible value for money. Stayed in much nicer for half the price. Also this place is homed to about 70 animals, nid's barnyard is a more appropriate name. It gets v noicy. The atmosphere is lovely tho!

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
25th Dec 2016
7.7

I got what I paid for. The staff were really friendly, there is a nice swimming pool, the wifi was ok, the location is fine, etc. There was only 1 thing I didn't like, and it happened when I was to leave. I asked to the girl in the front desk to get me a taxi to airport and she told me it was going to be 400 baht. I was surprised because even at the airport the taxis were cheaper than that... but I finally took the taxi and when I wanted to pay to the driver he told me I had to pay to the hotel.

24th Nov 2016
8.0

Really enjoyed our stay at Nids Bungalows. Location was great, a little walk off the road but 15 minutes to the beach. Allan was very helpful and friendly. One thing worth mentioning is that it can be quite noisy at night on account of the dogs and cats but what can you do, plus they are lovely to have around :) Very secure place with a double lock door and a safe in the room. Really comfortable bed with actual duvet and clean sheets! Would definitely stay again and recommend!

21st Nov 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. Please don't listen to other reviews saying the staff aren't helpful, I found them more than happy to help out and helped us explore the island. The room was great, the pool well maintained, lots of animals around to play with and chaweng beach and the markets are a short walk away. Can't fault this place at all. Great hostel and cheap! Also 100 baht for a massive breakfast?! Stay here, highly recommend.

• England, Couple, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Staff were very helpful, there were animals everywhere that were all very friendly and adorable. Great wifi connection and good tv channels to choose from. Everything was a 5-10 minute walk. Staff were very helpful when asking for advise. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Samui.

Thank you so much for your kind comments Megan, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we may see you again sometime when visiting Koh Samui. Best wishes from Nid, Alan & Staff.

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
9th Oct 2016
4.3

Poor service, location, room and customer service. Didn't meet expectations at all, made our stay in Koh Samui very poor.

From the moment of arrival until check-out, this Colombian girl and her boyfriend were all smiles day and night, clearly enjoying themselves using our pool and other facilities, with no complaint of any kind conveyed to our staff, or any indication whatsoever that expectations were not being met. “Didn’t meet expectations at all” – what were the expectations? We suspect they are those of a couple of unrealistic romantic dreamers, wandering around on their travels, paying a minimum for their accommodation and expecting everything for nothing. For a private air-conditioned room in a Central Chaweng Lakeside location, with a large outdoor pool, hot water shower, cable TV and security safe, at $10 per bed per night, we challenge them to find better value anywhere in Chaweng, or anywhere on the island for that matter! Our rooms and facilities are carefully cleaned daily, and the rating for cleanliness is nothing but an insult to our cleaning staff. Nid’s Bungalows

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 3 nights, it was originally only going to be 2 but we liked it so much we decided to stay another. Both Nid and Alan (Nid's husband) were lovely and very helpful if we ever had any questions about the island. And also the shower was the only properly hot one we've had since arriving in Thailand. If you like animals you'll love this place, if not it's probably not for you. Perfect for couples and families. All in all a great place to stay!