Nid's Bungalows Reviews

Soi Poolsawad, Chaweng, Koh Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

great location, cool staff, I will go back!

This place is WAY overpriced, for what you get. It is located on a bit of a sketchy back dirt road. The bungalows have no windows and a weird paint job. When we tried to check out the next morning at 8 am to catch our ferry to Koh Tao, there was no one there to check us out and return our 500 Baht key deposit. I also stepped in cat poop walking on the path, but I guess that is just Thailand . We returned to Koh Samui later on our triip and for 300 Baht more found an AWESOME place.

I stayed at the Nid´s 3times because I really liked it. The first time I stayed here for NYE 2013/2014 (5 days) with two friends in an 3 Bedroom. We had a huge bedroom and a huge, really clean bathroom. EVERY DAY the Staff from the Nid´s cleaned up our room,give you new tools,new blankets. The breakfast which is included is really nice! They are really helpful. The location is good: main street with all bars/restaurants only 7 minutes by walk and the next market is just around the corner

• 16th Jan 2014

My nights at the hostel were great. The dorm is very clean and neat. I can spend my day by relaxing on the pool side.

Beautiful and lush surroundings. Had problems sleeping because of a nearby club that played music till 4am and the hostel's roosters that started crowing from 5. Staff were pleasant. Seems to be a bit better suited to party types, don't expect a quiet night.

Breakfast was great. Rooms were very clean. The outdoor common area smelled a bit due to all the animals running around.

This place has a nice pool, great breakfast, and the rooms and bathrooms are quite good for the price. The only bad thing is that it is a ten minute walk to the main strip (down an unsealed back street) and also there are a lot of animals around.

Air con will cost you an additional fee, this is an issue only because every other hostel i have stayed in had a/c included.