Night and Day Reviews

Via Rasella N.131, Rome, Italy

Monica is an exellent host. This is a perfect place to stay and you will get the best tip about the town.

Staying at Night

This was the best place I stayed through all of Italy. And I would go back again tomorrow!! Monica is fabulous, she gives you a run down of the city activities and restaurants when you first arrive including maps to navigate yourself around, bus routes, metro and airport option incl prices! It is exceptionally clean and quiet, with a kitchen and living room area. This and Monica's personality creates a great atmosphere and guests get to know each other. Perfect location. Highly recommended!

Where can I start about Night and Day? Excellent little B&B and very easy to find! The location is great and in just walking distance from Fontana di Trevi, Trinita dei Monti, and Piazza Barberini. Very easy location to navigate and find your way back during the night and day and more than enough places to eat and shop in the area! Monica is a fantastic host!! I cannot say enough good things about her and how she made me feel at home during my short stay. I loved Night and Day and will be back!

I really loved this place and Monica made the stay so special by little extra advice on Rome. The room was comfortable and the facilities clean. This is an awesome location!

Absolutely lovely

• 9th May 2014

Monica is a very funny and energetic host! She was very welcoming and nice to me and my friend and we even got a small souvenir when we were leaving the hostel. So sweet! The only downside personally for me was the breakfast becuase it only consisted of some bakery stuff in the cafe nearby so one breakfast was something like my normal weekly dose of sugar :) Otherwise, a great budget place to stay while in Rome.

I really enjoyed my stay. Monica is lovely and the location is excellent.

A great place, perfect location and very kindly reception. Monica it's a great host and very concerned about their guests

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Chile

Monica was very hospitable and helpful to find the nice hidden spots in a big city.

I had a great experience staying at Night and Day! This was my first visit to Rome and I stayed for a week. It's in a great location - a five minute walk from the Trevi Fountain, a ten minute walk from the Pantheon and Spanish Steps. And if you've packed comfortable shoes, you can easily walk over to Trastevere and the Vatican. Monica is a great host and you can easily reach her with any questions you might have!

• 7th Mar 2014