9.5
Superb 555 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 555 Total Reviews
Night and Day Located at Via Rasella N.131, , Rome.
Night and Day
Italy
Rome Via Rasella N.131
95% 555
41.9023768 12.4864814
Night and Day
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016

Monica was an incredible host! We were able to move from a dorm room to a private room for no charge when we arrived because it had not been booked. The towels were nice and clean each day, showers were hot, water was clean, bathroom was nice and orderly. I definitely recommend this place. Very close to lots of nice stores for shopping, close walking distance to Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, other nice piazzas and fountains. Great food in surrounding streets as well.

• USA, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

Monica is lovely and the location so central - I would recommend it based on that. Three Minutes from the Trevi Fountain and five minutes to the metro - happened to pass by midday and was able to drop off my coat without going out of my way. Monica gave so many directions and recommendation! The only real issue I have is the noise. My room was of the central area - hear ever lock turn and toilet flush, hear the neighbors out back. The bed was of an old hostel quality, a little squeaky.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2016

Monica was a fantastic host, and gave great recommendations about sites to see, places to eat, and which public transport to take. The place was clean and good value for money.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Sep 2016

Monica is amazing - great vibe, very informative, extremely helpful and a very warm person. The B&B is located at a great location.

9th Sep 2016

Monica is the best! She'll make you feel at home from the moment you put a foot in the hostel. She was very nice and helpful, she had a map ready for me before I arrived with all the important things to know about Rome. I took a private room and never was bothered by anything or anyone. The house really feels like home instead of a cold hotel and the facilities were all spotless. An upgrade to the pillows would be a nice addition, they feel quite hard! Overall, really good experience!!

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

The host, Monica, at night and day was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful when greeting us and informing us of tips for our stay and answering any questions we had. Very clean. The location was excellent, around a corner from the metro. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

I absolutely loved this place it was adorable! I'm not one to usually write a review but the staff was amazing super friendly, mapped out directions for me, gave me all the tips of how to get the experience out of Rome. I would recommend staying here to all of my friend just because it was the best hostel I stayed at in my European adventure! It was super clean and 5 mins away from the trevi fountain and all the shopping downtown so hands down great location!

• China, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Lovely place to stay,convenient location, Monica is a really nice host, feels like home, glad I picked night and day for the first visit to rome. She made a very detail map of the town with all interesting places and good food, even where to get the best ice cream. had an injury in rome on the first day, she also helped to get the cream for my ankle, and recommend other towns suits my change of plan, so i can stay on the beach for a few days to recover. Would recommend Njght and day to anyone!