Night and Day Reviews

Via Rasella N.131, Rome, Italy

Night and Day was awesome. It was a 5minute walk to the Trevi Fountain. Ten minutes walk to Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Twenty minute walk to the Spanish Steps. And it was also a five minute walk to the Barberini metro station. Basically you can get anywhere from here. Monica was amazing and she gives you a map with all the good, authentic restuarants mapped out. I loved my stay here! Not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for.

Great location, cheap as possible in a central location and Monica is a great hostess. Not luxurious but a brilliant way to do Rome on a budget.

• 9th Nov 2014

We were made very welcome, both before and during our stay. Monica gave us a complete briefing on Rome on arrival. My daughter had stayed here before and recommended it. I am happy to do the same for anyone who wants a cheap and cheerful stay in walking distance of a lot of the well-known (and less well-known) parts of the city. Good for public transport and eating-out etc.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

We spent 6 days at Night & Day and we had a wonderful time! Monica took very good care of us. She was very flexible and helpful. We got a lot of great reccomendations from her and when we had questions we could just send her an e-mail and got a response within the minute! The room was very clean, and we had all the facilities we needed. If you have never been to Rome, I would definitely reccomend Night & Day. Monica will help you out with all the sites you need to see :-)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

We stayed at the Night & Day for five nights and found it very well located to all sights of Rome and various eateries that Rome has to offer. It is very well situated for public transport, Metro was just a 5 minute walk away. The room was very clean and facilities were also. The host Monica was a very down to earth lovely lady, who was very helpful with any questions or directions around Rome. We enjoyed our stay immensely and would return to the Night & Day on our next visit to Rome.

Monica is amazing nice, funny and very informative. :-)

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Monica was a wonderful host. This is so much more than a hostel and would happily recommend.

• 21st Aug 2014

It was a pleasent stay and Monica was very helpful and responsiveto allof our needs. The only problem we had was how hot the rooms were and the poor quality of the matresses. The springs were digging into our backs and was uncomfortable to sleep

• 9th Aug 2014

Monica is an exellent host. This is a perfect place to stay and you will get the best tip about the town.

Staying at Night

This was the best place I stayed through all of Italy. And I would go back again tomorrow!! Monica is fabulous, she gives you a run down of the city activities and restaurants when you first arrive including maps to navigate yourself around, bus routes, metro and airport option incl prices! It is exceptionally clean and quiet, with a kitchen and living room area. This and Monica's personality creates a great atmosphere and guests get to know each other. Perfect location. Highly recommended!

Where can I start about Night and Day? Excellent little B&B and very easy to find! The location is great and in just walking distance from Fontana di Trevi, Trinita dei Monti, and Piazza Barberini. Very easy location to navigate and find your way back during the night and day and more than enough places to eat and shop in the area! Monica is a fantastic host!! I cannot say enough good things about her and how she made me feel at home during my short stay. I loved Night and Day and will be back!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts