Superb 586 Total Reviews
Superb 586 Total Reviews

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017

Monica was absolutely amazing, she waited for me till I came and it was soo hot in Rome and I found her preparing for me fresh water and coffee once I stepped in. She was cery helpful as I was solo and provided me with a map and told me where to go and where to eat the best pasta and gelato as I only had less than 48 hours to explore Rome and with her help I was thankfully able to see most the places on my list...also gave me advises when to buy tickets for specific places to avoid long ques.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
7.7

Monica is lovely and the location is excellent. However, the place is old. The kitchenette is borderline not usable, the private bathroom was clean but old and small. It is not an ensuite, it's a separate room to the bedroom. Mattresses were old as well, you could hear the squeaking as people got up and down off their beds. Lack of air conditioning wasn't a huge problem for me but it may be for some. The place was quiet and comfortable but I wouldn't recommend it specifically. Lots of options.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

Monica is so When you arrive to the hostel, she maps out public transport roots, where to eat and the best monument to see. The restaurants she recommends are amazing!!!! Authentic and well priced. You can't beat the location of Monica's! 100 meters from Trevi fountain. Pillows and mattress were very uncomfortable, and no aircon. But we had a fan and that was enough for us. Furniture is old fashioned but everything was so pristine clean! Would stay again!

25th Jun 2017

Monica is terrific!!! She spent time going over good restaurants and gelato places (YES!) and also circled places to see on the map. She is literally one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Location was great! Walked to most places! Only downside is no a/c but at least there was a fan! But we would definitely come back to stay!!

21st Jun 2017

Monica is the best host and the location is amazing! A+

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Monica is really hands-on and helped us out a lot during our stay. She's really fun to talk to, it's like we were staying at a friend's house.

18th Jun 2017

Close to a lot of neat stuff. Arrival was easy, Monica was very friendly and super helpful. She will give you more recommendations than you know what to do with. She is also very flexible with arrival timing. The first time we stayed for two nights, the ensuite room we had reserved was under repair, but Monica gave us a private bathroom. The second stay was shared, but also pretty private. Only downside with this place is that the beds are very uncomfortable.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Monica is an incredible host. She was flexible with our arrival and check out time, and when we arrived she had prepared maps for us showing the best places to eat, shop and sightsee and went through them with us. The place is very clean, cosy and has everything you would need, and it's 5 minutes from the Trevi fountain! We highly recommend this place, especially for its wonderful host.

• India, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Monica is a fantastic host and had a lot of very helpful tips for looking around the city. She also had some great restaurant recommendations. The whole place was very cute and well decorated and had all the basic necessities. Monica goes out of her way to spend time with each of her guests to understand what they're looking for in Rome and to help them have the best time. It's a great place and I'd recommend it to everyone.

29th May 2017

This was fantastic! Monica was so helpful and really provided great information on food, cheap ways to skip lines at major attractions, and public transit information. We couldn't have asked for a better person to welcome us to Rome! Just steps away from the Trevi fountain, this is the ideal location. This is a lowkey atmosphere and not really for making friends with other travelers (which we found refreshing). While the facilities were older, everything worked great. Definitely recommend!

×