9.5
Superb 545 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 545 Total Reviews
Night and Day Located at Via Rasella N.131, , Rome.
Night and Day
Italy
Rome Via Rasella N.131
95% 545
41.9023768 12.4864814
Night and Day
    Rooms available

9th Sep 2016

Monica is the best! She'll make you feel at home from the moment you put a foot in the hostel. She was very nice and helpful, she had a map ready for me before I arrived with all the important things to know about Rome. I took a private room and never was bothered by anything or anyone. The house really feels like home instead of a cold hotel and the facilities were all spotless. An upgrade to the pillows would be a nice addition, they feel quite hard! Overall, really good experience!!

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

The host, Monica, at night and day was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful when greeting us and informing us of tips for our stay and answering any questions we had. Very clean. The location was excellent, around a corner from the metro. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016

I absolutely loved this place it was adorable! I'm not one to usually write a review but the staff was amazing super friendly, mapped out directions for me, gave me all the tips of how to get the experience out of Rome. I would recommend staying here to all of my friend just because it was the best hostel I stayed at in my European adventure! It was super clean and 5 mins away from the trevi fountain and all the shopping downtown so hands down great location!

• China, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Lovely place to stay,convenient location, Monica is a really nice host, feels like home, glad I picked night and day for the first visit to rome. She made a very detail map of the town with all interesting places and good food, even where to get the best ice cream. had an injury in rome on the first day, she also helped to get the cream for my ankle, and recommend other towns suits my change of plan, so i can stay on the beach for a few days to recover. Would recommend Njght and day to anyone!

• Switzerland, Female, 41+
29th May 2016

Great location near Trevi fountain, metro station/bus stop, supermarket and restaurants. The host Monica is great and is there to help you with maps and tips. The room was simple but nicely decorated. All together a small, simple, but lovely place to stay.

21st May 2016

Monica is really happy to help you out. She's very excited to have guests. This place is right next to a metro and lots of food. Convenient and just what I needed.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
6th May 2016

We had a fantastic time at Night & Day. I think the owner, Monica, was the star of the show. She went above and beyond what would be expected of a hostel owner in giving us so much advice and where to go, what to see, and most importantly - what to eat! She gave us a personalised map and was there with a smile and a lovely cup of espresso every day! The hostel was 5 min from Trevi fountain which made it easy to find and also centrally located for most of the major sights. Highly recommend!

• Malta, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Great stay, we had a very warm greeting and lots of maps and suggestions. Room and en-suite was very clean. Extremely close to Trevi fountain and within walking distance of the rest of the cultural and historic attractions.