Night and Day Reviews

Via Rasella N.131, Rome, Italy

It may not be the prettiest place in Rome but it has an owner who is helpful and exudes warmth and wonderful hospitality.. The location is outstanding.

Might be my favorite place I stayed at during my entire trip. The location was too good to be true, and the friendly welcome I had was incredible. Other than the lack of A/C, the facilities were perfect, comfortable, and a pleasure to return to each night. I feel as though I enjoyed Rome so much more thanks to the advice and hospitality of my hosts.

As everyone has said, Monica really is lovely, and the location (3 minutes from the Trevi Fountain- shame it's being restored at the minute!) really is amazing. For the price you're not buying much though, it's just a room in a shared apartment with other people, though all the doors do lock (it takes 4 locks to get from the street to your room). The big bummer was no air-con which in 38 degree heat was painful. It's worth investing in A/C in July in Rome!

The place is very well located - very close to the Metro Station, Trevi Fountain and Via del corso and many good places to eat at night.

This is absolutely my favorite place I've stayed. The owner greets you with a smile and jokes and walks you through a map with recommendations that made my time in Rome wonderful. I had a private bathroom which was nice and the overall atmosphere is bright and cheerful. Great location and a built-in local friend. Thank you for everything!

Had a great stay at Night and Day. Upon arrival Monica gave us a warm welcome as well as great tips on what to do, see and eat in Rome. Thank you, Monica!

Very nice stay! Monica the host is fantastic! Many places of interest nearby and in walking distance.

Monica was fantastic, she was a incredibly friendly, helpful and hospitable. We'll certainly be staying with her again when we return to Rome

Cosy apartment with private rooms... Everything cute and ok. Not luxuous but good for the money. Warw welcome from the host Monica :-) plenty of good advices, thank you Monica !

• 10th Apr 2015