Night and Day Reviews

Via Rasella N.131, Rome, Lazio, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay. Monica is lovely and the location is excellent.

A great place, perfect location and very kindly reception. Monica it's a great host and very concerned about their guests

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Chile

Monica was very hospitable and helpful to find the nice hidden spots in a big city.

I had a great experience staying at Night and Day! This was my first visit to Rome and I stayed for a week. It's in a great location - a five minute walk from the Trevi Fountain, a ten minute walk from the Pantheon and Spanish Steps. And if you've packed comfortable shoes, you can easily walk over to Trastevere and the Vatican. Monica is a great host and you can easily reach her with any questions you might have!

• 7th Mar 2014

Monica, the BnB owner was really helpful and charming. She gave us a map marked cheap, decent restaurants and gellateria. Also she gave us long, kind explanations about how to get to the attractions easily. And Italian breakfast was really fantastic. Those given breakfasts are too much for us, we always left too much. So oneday we asked the waiter to give us a paperbag and packed left over to have lunch;). Also we visited a ristorante she recommended it was quite nice and enjoyable.

Before staying here, we read the reviews stating that Monica was nice. Reading this we thought nothing of it.. Until we actually stayed there. Monica and Matteo are legitimately fantastic. She dedicates her time to making sure you enjoy your stay, if you need help and recommends the best and cheapest places to go or see. Matteo is also super friendly and a great help. The service of this place really makes it. They make you feel at home and have a wicked time. Location is top notch also.

Folks, the reviews are as good as they sound. This little hostel was great. Monica is a fantastic individual who is very welcoming and friendly - it made the trip. The hostel is ideally situated and good value for money. Monica's friendly attitude and brilliant recommendations are not to be missed. She even waited to greet my friend who was flying in on a later flight! Now that's service. So yeah, book this hostel and find out what everyone is talking about!

I had a great stay at Monica's. This hostel has received a lot of great reviews and in my experience, they are trustworthy. As a woman traveling alone, I found Night & Day a great place to stay as it was also my first time in Rome. Monica gave me maps with the must-see sightseeing and restaurants on it. Also, she was undestanding when I couldn't arrive in time since my airline had a strike. Grazie mille!

I advice this hostel ti every type of travellers.It's in the center of rome , just few minute from fontana di trevi and Quirinale.The room is so clean, quite and big. The owner, Monica , was fantastic. She said us all the things to do in rome and she gave also a map with a lot of useful address.

Awesome. Had a great time there!! Monica is an excellent hostess! Explained us all we needed about Rome!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts