Night and Day Reviews

Via Rasella N.131, Rome, Italy

We stayed at the Night & Day for five nights and found it very well located to all sights of Rome and various eateries that Rome has to offer. It is very well situated for public transport, Metro was just a 5 minute walk away. The room was very clean and facilities were also. The host Monica was a very down to earth lovely lady, who was very helpful with any questions or directions around Rome. We enjoyed our stay immensely and would return to the Night & Day on our next visit to Rome.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Monica is amazing nice, funny and very informative. :-)

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Monica was a wonderful host. This is so much more than a hostel and would happily recommend.

• 21st Aug 2014

It was a pleasent stay and Monica was very helpful and responsiveto allof our needs. The only problem we had was how hot the rooms were and the poor quality of the matresses. The springs were digging into our backs and was uncomfortable to sleep

• 9th Aug 2014

Monica is an exellent host. This is a perfect place to stay and you will get the best tip about the town.

Staying at Night

This was the best place I stayed through all of Italy. And I would go back again tomorrow!! Monica is fabulous, she gives you a run down of the city activities and restaurants when you first arrive including maps to navigate yourself around, bus routes, metro and airport option incl prices! It is exceptionally clean and quiet, with a kitchen and living room area. This and Monica's personality creates a great atmosphere and guests get to know each other. Perfect location. Highly recommended!

Where can I start about Night and Day? Excellent little B&B and very easy to find! The location is great and in just walking distance from Fontana di Trevi, Trinita dei Monti, and Piazza Barberini. Very easy location to navigate and find your way back during the night and day and more than enough places to eat and shop in the area! Monica is a fantastic host!! I cannot say enough good things about her and how she made me feel at home during my short stay. I loved Night and Day and will be back!

I really loved this place and Monica made the stay so special by little extra advice on Rome. The room was comfortable and the facilities clean. This is an awesome location!

Absolutely lovely

• 9th May 2014

Monica is a very funny and energetic host! She was very welcoming and nice to me and my friend and we even got a small souvenir when we were leaving the hostel. So sweet! The only downside personally for me was the breakfast becuase it only consisted of some bakery stuff in the cafe nearby so one breakfast was something like my normal weekly dose of sugar :) Otherwise, a great budget place to stay while in Rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts