7.8
Very Good 65 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 65 Total Reviews
Nightingale Ensuite Hostel Located at Blaha Lujza sq. (Jzsef krt 2.) 1, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 Blaha Lujza sq. (J�zsef k�r�t 2.) 1
78% 65
47.4968647 19.0709567
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 41+
19th Oct 2016
4.0

The placering was very filthy. Bedclothes were not perfectly clean. Kitchen facilities were poor and dirty.

• England, Male, 41+
30th Aug 2016

I loved this place, it really felt like I had my own flat in central Budapest. It was so quiet and I hardly saw any other guests, apart from occasionally meeting people on the stairs or next to the lift. Balázs at reception was very patient and helpful as I had a barrage of questions to fire at him. I liked that it was next to the tram stop and, near a supermarket where I was able to buy whatever I needed for self catering. I will definitely stay there again and would recommend.

• Wales, Couple, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

Lovely people who run it. Good location but on corner of super busy road. Double glazing though so it's not too noisy.