8.0
Fabulous 64 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 64 Total Reviews
Nightingale Ensuite Hostel Located at Blaha Lujza sq. (Jzsef krt 2.) 1, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1088 Blaha Lujza sq. (J�zsef k�r�t 2.) 1
80% 64
47.4968647 19.0709567
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
30th Aug 2016

I loved this place, it really felt like I had my own flat in central Budapest. It was so quiet and I hardly saw any other guests, apart from occasionally meeting people on the stairs or next to the lift. Balázs at reception was very patient and helpful as I had a barrage of questions to fire at him. I liked that it was next to the tram stop and, near a supermarket where I was able to buy whatever I needed for self catering. I will definitely stay there again and would recommend.

• Wales, Couple, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

Lovely people who run it. Good location but on corner of super busy road. Double glazing though so it's not too noisy.

23rd May 2016
4.0

The hostel was to far out of the main attraction and the train station. The room floor was dirty and all the facilities were as well. The kitchen facilities were dirty. The fridge and bins smelt and were never empty.