Nightingale Hostel Reviews

2A, Petko R. Slaveykov Square, Sofia, Bulgaria

Dirty place, bed bugs, over worked staff, disgusting shower

Hello friends, this guy is a great lier.... There is No bed bugs at all! We clean everyday, showers working 24 hrs with hot water. Welcome here and come to drink a beer! :) Mihail

The staff was wonderful and available!!!

• 16th Aug 2014

Guys, you have to come to this hostel. Otherwise you will regret. For Sure! ;-) It was a great opportunity to meet people from everywhere. Afghanistan, Mexico, USA, Turkey, Nepal, and of course travellers from the european countries. Familiar atmosphere. Felt like at home. The staff were so pleasant and helped us out in so many situations. For example how to go to the Vitosha Mountain. My secret tip for you. Visit that place! Fascinating! Go Nightingale Hostel Go!

• 16th Aug 2014

Great! I liked it very much. This is Bulgaria. The atmosphere were very good. I met a lot of people from all over the world. I would recommend this hostel everytime! Super good place!

Loved my stay here, the staff were awesome and the location couldn't have been better. Facilitated my awesome time in Sofia very well!

if location is the most important for you, you should def stay at this place.cits walking distance to most of the atractions. but have in mind that: dirty toitelets, smelly rooms, breakfast is just cereals (i dont considervthis a breakfast) and when the owner is not there you get no information. It seems like a family business, so hard to get a backpackers atmosphere. I think for the price they charge you canget smt much better in sofia.

Really nice welcome! :) And just a very calm, relaxed atmosphere. Loved it!