7.7
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
Nika Dubrovnik Located at Naljekovieva7, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20.000 Nalje�kovi�eva7
77% 75
42.6418953 18.1089724
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

The hostel room was a homestay with a local family rather than an actual hostel. The room was clean and spacious and in a great location and the elderly couple we stayed with were friendly. My boyfriend left at 5am for his flight, but I stayed on until 7am. Around 5.20am I heard someone try our door, which was a bit disconcerting but it was probably because they assumed we both left. Thankfully I had locked it. Still a bit strange that they were up at that hour. Overall a satisfactory stay.

15th Aug 2016
6.6

Mixed bag. The location is right in Old Town Dubrovnik walking distance to the most important sites. That does make it a bit noisy at night. I was in the room closest to the street. One of the sisters running the place was a bit rude, the other was very lovely. I booked a single "deluxe" room. It was definitely not deluxe or comfortable at all. I would only recommend booking this room for the price and location. Be able to sleep on anything and through any noise.

12th Aug 2016

Rooms are not the same as advertised pictures on the site. It said that we were supposed to get flat tv and private bathroom but we didnt. I didn't complain because Nika was actually nice and her aunt Jelena. Location is inside the old town which is good access to everywhere. Jelena shares her food and prepares us coffee in the morning. Overall it was a good experience.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

We stayed in a small studio apartment which was impeccably clean, well equipped and really comfortable. Brilliant location (though lots of steep steps to be aware of!)

29th Jul 2016

This was my favorite place we stayed while I was in Europe. The lady whose house it was very kind and made us feel very welcome. The bed was super comfortable and the air conditioning was amazing after a hot day. I would recommend staying here if you want a welcoming atmosphere and great location! Also, a very comfy sleep.

• England, Female, 25-30
2.0

This accommodation is corupt. Nika and her sister are aggressive. They gave our Deluxe Ensuite Apartment away I had booked & paid £60 deposit on Hostel World because we were late on check in. They also don't take the deposit away from the final payment. On one morning Nika barged in and continued to be aggressive and threw us out, despite paying cash already. Do not stay here it is not safe, you'll be ripped off and disappointed. Nika and her sister completely ruined our holiday!

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
29th Jul 2016

Excellent location, very clean and tidy, and the owners are really nice people

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
5.1

Proper bedding would have been appreciated and a clean bathroom would have been a good start. Shower and sink would clog immediately not draining after each use, leaving one standing in dirty water. Although the hosts were friendly and accommodating and the location great, we wouldn't recommend this hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Nika Dubrovnik is amazing. It is located in the heart of old town on a picturesque street. Nika and Petra make themselves available to help you with anything you need. I had a medical emergency and Petra came over, let me use her phone and helped translate the Croatian used on the other end of the call. She then walked me down to the 24 hr pharmacist to make sure I had everything I needed. She went above and beyond. Amazing location and superb hospitality make this the best place to stay.

10th Jun 2016
7.1

The room we git did not fit the description or the pictures for the same price.. But great location and confortable bed!