Nikko Cottage Inn FU-SHA Reviews

8-22,Takumi-cho,Nikko City,Tochigi, Nikko, Japan

The best place I have stayed at. The host was incredibly kind and even picked and dropped us off at the station, investigated the best train connections for us back to Tokyo, and even gave our son a lovely parting gift. On top of all this, the location was peaceful and a nice change from the souless hotels we had been staying at.

• 22nd Jul 2014

I can't speak highly enough of yoshiko and her cottage. She is a wonderful and caring host who took the time to pick me up and drop me back at the train station aswell as going inside with me to make sure I got the correct ticket. The location is stunning in winter, looking onto the snow covered mountains and river was amazing! Friends of mine are already looking at staying with yoshiko when they come to Japan. I highly recommend this cottage for an authentic taste of warm japanese hospitality

• 1st Mar 2014