Nikko Cottage Inn FU-SHA Reviews

8-22,Takumi-cho,Nikko City,Tochigi, Nikko, Japan

Our host Yoshiko was an amazing person and treated us unbelievably well. I highly recommend staying at Fu-Sha if you're looking to stay in Nikko. Nikko is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and was my favourite part of my recent Japan holiday.

Our stay at Nikko Cottage Inn was one of the highlights of our trip and the staff were excellent (the husband and wife duo in charge of this B&B style cottage catered to our every need). The Cottage was very well equipped and comfortable. It was also located in a prime location for accessing the iconic temples and shrines of Nikko. I would not hesitate to recommend Nikko Cottage Inn to anyone.

• 27th Dec 2014