Nikko Cottage Inn FU-SHA Reviews

8-22,Takumi-cho,Nikko City,Tochigi, Nikko, Japan

Why stay anywhere else when visiting Nikko? You get to experience how locals live to the extent you want and are provided assistance by a most gracious host couple. From pickup service at the train station to taking us grocery shopping to helping us get back to Tokyo, this was by far the easiest trip and stay I have done in a country where the language was not using romanized letters. You could spend a lot more and stay at one of the big hotels, but you would miss all the local character..

• 22nd Oct 2014

We loved every minute of our three night stay at Fu-Sha. Yoshiko is a phenomenal host who went out of her way to help and make us feel welcome. The cottage is perfectly clean, comfortable, and cute. Staying here is an excellent compliment to the Japanese experience in Nikko. Every day she stocked the cottage with a variety of breakfast food and provided recommendations on what to see. We have traveled all over the world and stayed in many great places and this is one of the very best!

• 16th Oct 2014

Great Service and nice place to stay. The host was great. She offered to pick me up at the Nikko station after my arrival. On the day of leaving I could leave my luggage at the hostel and as it was late on my return from Chuzenji lake because of traffic jam she brought the luggage directly back to the station. Thanks a lot... The room was very good and comfortable and in the fridge I found an apple already cut and ready for eating. :-) Excellent and friendly service.

The best place I have stayed at. The host was incredibly kind and even picked and dropped us off at the station, investigated the best train connections for us back to Tokyo, and even gave our son a lovely parting gift. On top of all this, the location was peaceful and a nice change from the souless hotels we had been staying at.

• 22nd Jul 2014