Nikko Guesthouse Sumica Reviews

5-12 Aioi-cho, Nikko-city, Tochigi, Japan, Nikko, Japan

Great hostel! Rooms are clean and comfortable, the building is amazing; very authentic but with modern facilities! Staff were great, helped us cook various japanese dishes and even came to wave us off at the train station! Best hostel I have stayed in to date!

A great little guesthouse with traditional charm and very friendly and helpful staff! Though I arrived quite late on the final night of the Yayoi Festival, the owners stayed in to wait for me and even drove me to the festival after I checked in. The location is also convenient, being right next to the transportation hub (but no worries about noise at night!). Will definitely try to have a longer stay there if I go back to Nikko!

Very near to the JR and Nikko train stations,15-20 min to the main temples, the owner is very nice, will go out of her way to make your stay a delight

I love this guesthouse, very close to train and bus station, a minute walk away from buying food to souvenirs. Fantastic staff :) two thumbs up!!! I will stay here again for sure.

Hostel is located 2 min walk from JR station. It is a 15 min walk up the main street to the sightseeing areas. Hostel can be quite cool during colder months but our room had very warm space heater. The hosts were able to help us with recommendations for meals.

A lovely little hostel in a charming house. The staff were very welcoming with helpful guidance (and a much needed umbrella and tea).

1 2 Next » last »