Nikko Guesthouse Sumica Reviews

5-12 Aioi-cho, Nikko-city, Tochigi, Japan, Nikko, Japan

hands down one of my top 3 places worldwide. the hosts were just the most kind and humble and loveliest people i ever met. the guesthouse is really cute and refurbished with a lot of attention to detail. 10/10 would go back!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great facilities. Good location near to the bus and train station. I really enjoyed my time at Nikko Guesthouse Sumica and I'm happy to recommend it!

This was a charming little hostel in Nikko. It was a very easy hostel to find from the train station and the owners/staff are very friendly and kind. They spoke decent English and happily explained some of the best sights to see in Nikko. Though the facilities are cozy, and a little Spartan, I enjoyed my overnight stay there and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay overnight in Nikko to see the many beautiful sights!

1 2 Next » last »