Nikkorisou Reviews

1107 kamihatsuishimachi nikko city, Nikko, Japan

Hiro is a great host: wholehearted and passionate about is job of caring for his guests. We just spent an evening at Nikkorisou and had a nice talk with Hiro and other guests about world cultures, japanese habits, travelling etc. The hostel position is exceptionally close to the world heritage sites. We recommend the bento that are provided in collaboration with a nearby shop. We really suggest this hostel.

It was really nice to meet you guys. I was really enjoy with you guys. By the way thank you for appreciate comment for me. Actually I want to talk with you guys more than at that time. Thank you for came my place if you have time please come again in my hostel. and have a great trip. thank you for a lots.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Hiro has a great place. He makes you feel right at home, which encourages everyone staying there to want to hang out and make friends. He took us for delicious Chinese food at a place his family often goes to, which further added to the feeling we were part of the family. The location is also fantastic. It's very close to several temples, is right at one of the bus stops and is next to a flowing river that lulls you to sleep at night. -John

Thank you for the great comment for me . I really happy to hear that. How are you? your foot is Ok? I'm looking forward we can meet again one day. take care . Hope see you soon :)

Great atmosphere, the host is very welcoming and helpful. I definitely recommend this hostel if you want to spend time in Nikko.

Thank you for great comment for me . How are you are you still on the way in your trip? please take care . and I hope you had a lot of great time in Japan. If you have time please come back again one day. I'm looking forward that's.

This was possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. Firstly its location is perfect for getting to trails etc and Hiro the guy who runs it was very good about recommending places to go and things to see. The rooms are very clean and the facilities are good, but the thing that made this hostel for me was the relaxed atmosphere Everyone there was so friendly as well. I literally cannot recommend this hostel enough.

• 25th Jul 2014

Hahaha.lol Thank you for the recommend . I'm happy to hear that. It was really good time with you. I wish you have a great experience in Japan. Take care and Have a great trip.

A small and lovely hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. The room was a private with shared bathroom. It had a great view and was a nice size. The kitchen and common room was extremely cosy, this was made particularly so due to the owner . He was very approachable and down to earth . He helped me with grocery shopping and drove me to the station if I needed it. It felt more like I was at an old friend's house visiting for the weekend. Well recommended , great place!

Thank you for a lots. It was really nice to meet you. I had great time with you. If you have time please come again . have a great trip and safe trip. see you around in the world.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, great location- the kitchen's cleanliness wasn't great, but aside from that it was all very clean. Good beds. No air-con though.

That's too bad. anyway thank you for the comment. I going to be my best at in future:) take care and have a safe trip.

Great Place, great atmosphere! I had a wonderful time there. Hiro and Aki do the best they can to make your stay as good as possible. Definitely one of the top hostels I stayed in.

Hi thank you gor great comment. I really enjoyed with your time. If you have time come back again . Then continue of our conversation ;) Have a great time in japan. C ya.

Awesome! Best place to stay in Nikko!

We wanna talk with you. If you have time please come back here one day. Have a great journey in japan.

Nikkorisou hostel was a great experience for me and my parents! The staff is very welcoming and creates a wonderful home-like atmosphere. It's clean and nice. I really recommend Nikkorisou hostel!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Oh thank you such a great comment for us. It was really enjoy conversation with you guys. I really wanna visiting in your country . I though your country's natute is amazing . I guess . Have a great one. See you in future ;)

I think this was the best hostel I stayed in while in Japan. The place is really small but has all the things you need while the atmosphere is great. The owner, Hiro, cooked a meal for all of the guests which was just amazing. Great food, very cheap and really nice company. He really knows how to make it feel welcoming and like home. I wish I could have stayed more than one night as it would have been the perfect place to relax after the craziness of Tokyo. If you go to Nikko, stay here!

Thank you for appreciate my place. Actually i wanna say thank you for come in Nikko n my place as well. It was really fun time with you guys. Really wanna take with you more than at the time. If you have time plz come again here. And plz enjoy your geat trip.:)

My favorite place in Japan so far. The hostel is not too close, but within walking distance to the station and easy enough to find. It is really close to some great trails and shrines. The guy who runs the hostel , Hiro, is friendly and speaks good English and cooked everyone amazing okonomiyaki, which he charged an extremely reasonable price for. Highly recommended.

Hi how's your trip? I wish you had a great experience a lots. N had good japanese food as well. Lol So thank you for recommend my place. It was really enjoy with you. Please enjoy practice for japanese with with japanese people. Next time we can conversation on japanese . I'm looking forward that. My places door is always open for you. Have a safe trip. C ya.

I greatly enjoyed my stay with Hiro. This was, as advertised, a true backpackers hostel. The hostel was great, which is reflected in my rating. The main disappointment I had was that the town of Nikko was really tourist central. This is absolutely not a quiet Japanese village with historic temples on the outskirts of Japan. This is a town that has capitalized on the fact that they have temples and set up a thriving industry disneyland style.

Hi how are you? Thank you for highly recommend for me. I really enjoyed conversation with you. Thankful :) If you have time next. You must go to up of mountain . You can enjoy great nature :) I'm looking forward when you come back here. See you.

One of those rare places that feel like home. Very warm and welcoming, I really enjoyed my stay. Thank you so much, Hiro!

It was nice to meet you guys. Actually i really enjoy wiyh you a lots. Really wanna do again conversation with you. If you have time plz come back again. I gonna make some food for you. Have a great time in japan:) Thankful for good recommend.

One of the best hostels i've stayed in so far. Awesome host and staff. Close to all major sightseeing spots in Nikko and walkking distance to the JR station.

Thank you for the great comment for me . It was really nice to meet you. when you get free time plz come again my place. then we gonna drink Coke.lol have a great trip in Japan.

Nikkorisou is an absolutely amazing hostel! The staff are amazing - so friendly and helpful! The atmosphere is very comfortable, fun and welcoming! It definitely was the best hostel I've ever stayed at!:D

• 1st Jun 2014

Thank you for visited my place. It was so much fun time with you guys. I never for get our memory in my place. I hope we gonna meet again one day. Wish see you soon.

Great place to stay in Nikko, close to the major sights

Thank you for came my place. It was really nice to meet you. I really wanna more conversation with you. and i really wanna visit your place. I must say thank you for great comment . Wish you have a great trip in Japan.

Homestay very comfy, I recommend!

Thank you for the recommend and thank you for come my pnace. I wish you enjoy trip in japan. I hope see you again:)

Nikkorisou feels like home. Its a place that is easy to love and hard to leave. Excellent location with easy walking distance to the heritage sites. Its 20 seconds away from the nearest bus stop. True to the spirit of o-mo-te-na-shi (Japanese Hospitality), the staff makes you feel comfortable and very welcomed. We cooked dinner together, had late night conversations, and laughed with our hands over our mouths for fear of waking the whole village. Stay here, you will not regret.

Hey how are you? I really wanna say thank you for came my place n written for great review as well. It was really enjoy with you. I will see you again soon. I hope you though too. Thank you.

It was like home and the staff is very very nice.

• 10th May 2014
  • Taiwan

I-chi chan how are you? Thank you for visit my place. It was nice to meet you. I will see you again one day. How's talking mt' Fuji?lol Have a great trip.

This is probably the best place to stay in Nikko. You are seconds away from there main temples and attractions. Hiro is the best host, we had a dinner party the first night I was there and the second we went out for sushi. I highly recommend staying here.

Hello.:) How are you? And how's your trip in japan. Then thank you for came my place. It was really nice to meet you. I was enjoy with you at the time. I will see you again soon.:)