Nikkorisou Reviews

1107 kamihatsuishimachi nikko city, Nikko, Japan

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. I have traveled to many countries and stayed in countless hostels. But Nikkorisou had a wonderful atmosphere and I really enjoyed my stay. Hiro is a fantastic host and we had wonderful chats and a communal dinner that he arranged for us. He took us to the local supermarket when we needed as well. We made many long lasting friends and I will definitely stay here again!! Still dreaming of Nikko! 10/10.

Nikkorisou is definitely the best hostel ever! Hiro gives everyone a home in Nikko. Everything is just so warm and wonderful, which make me feel like I've been there all my life. I met great travelers and we all share the same feelings about Nikkorisou: None of us wants to leave this house. From Nikkorisou, you can easilyn go just anywhere in Nikko - whether on foot or by bus/ train! I fell in love with Nikkorisou. And I will comeback to Nikko just for this place. Thao - from Vietnam.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

I really liked the atmosphere and the sound of the river nearby. This place has character. As close to world heritage area as possible. A nice living room. There is also a very nice restaurant about 100m away to the direction of Nikko station where you get delicious food for less than 1000 yen (a place full of paper notes by happy customers).

Good host and excellent location. Hostel is getting a bit old and could do with some renovations.

Great place to stay! Heelow is amazing and really helped me out when I needed it. Adorable place and great atmosphere and great location. Highly recommend this to anyone!

I stayed here for three nights and it was the best 3 nights of my trip!!Great location easy to get to;0).. Met so many great travelers and I've gained a brother from another mother Hiro!! Who is the owner and a great host! He really makes you feel like ur part of the family and that you are at home. 2nd night we sat at the common room and Hiro taught us how to make Gyoza!! 3rd night we had sukiyaki!! I would highly recommend this place and I would've loved to stay longer!! Much love Hiro San!!!!

• 2nd Sep 2014

hahahaha awesome. You are my brother i'm sure. Thank you my brother for highly recommend for me:) It was really nice to meet you . Definitely we will see you again . Take care and have a safe trip.

The location of this hostel is super super convenient! Hiro is a great host, when he realised I hadn't had dinner he offered to drive to the nearby supermarket so i could get something to eat, that was really nice of him! Thank you!! :D The common room has really good vibes, and it is really easy to make friends there. He really tries his best to make Nikkorisou feel just like a home for his guests, and that is really good! Highly recommended!!

Hi It was really nice to meet you. I'm happy to hear that. you're enjoyed arond Nikko and my place. Thanks. I gonna be makeing more cozy place. If you have time please come back again. I will see you again. thank you for great comment for me.

This hostel has got an excellent location which locates right by the main attractions. It has a wonderful sound of the waterfall when you chill out or sleep.

thank you for the comment . i gonna try to make more better place in future. thank you for come my place.

Hiro is a great host: wholehearted and passionate about is job of caring for his guests. We just spent an evening at Nikkorisou and had a nice talk with Hiro and other guests about world cultures, japanese habits, travelling etc. The hostel position is exceptionally close to the world heritage sites. We recommend the bento that are provided in collaboration with a nearby shop. We really suggest this hostel.

It was really nice to meet you guys. I was really enjoy with you guys. By the way thank you for appreciate comment for me. Actually I want to talk with you guys more than at that time. Thank you for came my place if you have time please come again in my hostel. and have a great trip. thank you for a lots.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Hiro has a great place. He makes you feel right at home, which encourages everyone staying there to want to hang out and make friends. He took us for delicious Chinese food at a place his family often goes to, which further added to the feeling we were part of the family. The location is also fantastic. It's very close to several temples, is right at one of the bus stops and is next to a flowing river that lulls you to sleep at night. -John

Thank you for the great comment for me . I really happy to hear that. How are you? your foot is Ok? I'm looking forward we can meet again one day. take care . Hope see you soon :)

Great atmosphere, the host is very welcoming and helpful. I definitely recommend this hostel if you want to spend time in Nikko.

Thank you for great comment for me . How are you are you still on the way in your trip? please take care . and I hope you had a lot of great time in Japan. If you have time please come back again one day. I'm looking forward that's.

This was possibly the best hostel I've stayed in. Firstly its location is perfect for getting to trails etc and Hiro the guy who runs it was very good about recommending places to go and things to see. The rooms are very clean and the facilities are good, but the thing that made this hostel for me was the relaxed atmosphere Everyone there was so friendly as well. I literally cannot recommend this hostel enough.

• 25th Jul 2014

Hahaha.lol Thank you for the recommend . I'm happy to hear that. It was really good time with you. I wish you have a great experience in Japan. Take care and Have a great trip.

A small and lovely hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. The room was a private with shared bathroom. It had a great view and was a nice size. The kitchen and common room was extremely cosy, this was made particularly so due to the owner . He was very approachable and down to earth . He helped me with grocery shopping and drove me to the station if I needed it. It felt more like I was at an old friend's house visiting for the weekend. Well recommended , great place!

Thank you for a lots. It was really nice to meet you. I had great time with you. If you have time please come again . have a great trip and safe trip. see you around in the world.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, great location- the kitchen's cleanliness wasn't great, but aside from that it was all very clean. Good beds. No air-con though.

That's too bad. anyway thank you for the comment. I going to be my best at in future:) take care and have a safe trip.

Great Place, great atmosphere! I had a wonderful time there. Hiro and Aki do the best they can to make your stay as good as possible. Definitely one of the top hostels I stayed in.

Hi thank you gor great comment. I really enjoyed with your time. If you have time come back again . Then continue of our conversation ;) Have a great time in japan. C ya.

Awesome! Best place to stay in Nikko!

We wanna talk with you. If you have time please come back here one day. Have a great journey in japan.

Nikkorisou hostel was a great experience for me and my parents! The staff is very welcoming and creates a wonderful home-like atmosphere. It's clean and nice. I really recommend Nikkorisou hostel!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Oh thank you such a great comment for us. It was really enjoy conversation with you guys. I really wanna visiting in your country . I though your country's natute is amazing . I guess . Have a great one. See you in future ;)

I think this was the best hostel I stayed in while in Japan. The place is really small but has all the things you need while the atmosphere is great. The owner, Hiro, cooked a meal for all of the guests which was just amazing. Great food, very cheap and really nice company. He really knows how to make it feel welcoming and like home. I wish I could have stayed more than one night as it would have been the perfect place to relax after the craziness of Tokyo. If you go to Nikko, stay here!

Thank you for appreciate my place. Actually i wanna say thank you for come in Nikko n my place as well. It was really fun time with you guys. Really wanna take with you more than at the time. If you have time plz come again here. And plz enjoy your geat trip.:)

My favorite place in Japan so far. The hostel is not too close, but within walking distance to the station and easy enough to find. It is really close to some great trails and shrines. The guy who runs the hostel , Hiro, is friendly and speaks good English and cooked everyone amazing okonomiyaki, which he charged an extremely reasonable price for. Highly recommended.

Hi how's your trip? I wish you had a great experience a lots. N had good japanese food as well. Lol So thank you for recommend my place. It was really enjoy with you. Please enjoy practice for japanese with with japanese people. Next time we can conversation on japanese . I'm looking forward that. My places door is always open for you. Have a safe trip. C ya.

I greatly enjoyed my stay with Hiro. This was, as advertised, a true backpackers hostel. The hostel was great, which is reflected in my rating. The main disappointment I had was that the town of Nikko was really tourist central. This is absolutely not a quiet Japanese village with historic temples on the outskirts of Japan. This is a town that has capitalized on the fact that they have temples and set up a thriving industry disneyland style.

Hi how are you? Thank you for highly recommend for me. I really enjoyed conversation with you. Thankful :) If you have time next. You must go to up of mountain . You can enjoy great nature :) I'm looking forward when you come back here. See you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3