Nikkorisou Reviews

1107 kamihatsuishimachi nikko city, Nikko, Japan

This was more of a guesthouse than a hostel. Hiro the host was super chill and nice. the location was definitely a bonus as well since it was a minute walk to the entrance of the shrines

Hiro was a great host! Place was as described, excellent location, would highly recommend :)

Lovely hostel with a little hint of traditional Japan mixed with funky backpacker hostel. The beds were so private I didn't feel like I was in a dorm! Shower room was amazing! Would definitely stay again, one of the best hostels I've been to!

We really enjoyed our time at Nikkorisou!! Hiro is super nice and helpful. He has great tips for things to see, day trips to the lake nearby and restaurant recommendations. He even cooked us a Japanese hot pot! It was delicious! The location couldn't be better. It's at the beginning of both major sightseeing trails. We wish we could have stayed longer and hope we can come back one day after the balcony overlooking the river is done. Thanks so much!!

• 4th Oct 2014

It was really nice to meet you . Thank you for coming my place at during your trip in Japan. I was really enjoyed talking with you guys. I wish you had great time in Japan. Have a safe trip and good trip as well. I will see you again someday. thank you so much.

Great hostel, great atmosphere and in a perfect location to see the sights in NIkko. Hiro is an awesome host and really provides a great place to chill after a long day of walking around. You should definitely stay here!

Thank you for the great recommend my place. I was really enjoyed conversation with you guys. If you have time please come back again. I'm looking forward to see you guys. And i wish you guys enjoying a lot of Japan. Take care and have a great trip. thanks a lots.

Feels more like a home than a hostel. Probably because it is someones's home. Nice and personal place in a great location to visit Nikko and the park areas nearby. Hiro is one of the best hostelkeepers I've met so far, will visit again if I return to Nikko.

Thank you for came my place . It was really nice to meet you. I was really enjoyed talk with you. Have a great trip in the world. Take care.

Had a great stay! Very friendly staff and great atmosphere in the hostel. Comfortable beds, and as the hostel is located at the river you hear the relaxing sound of the nearby waterfall whilst in your bed. Located close to the world heritage sites as well.

Hi how are you? It was nice to see you again.lol hahaha I was surprised. lol But i really enjoyed with you. thank you. and thank you for recommend my place. I will see you again at somewhere in the world. Have a great trip.

Hiro is a great host! Offered to take us to the supermarket if we wanted food, made us coffee, recommended walks and sights. We had a BBQ one night with his friends at the hostel and it was so brilliant! The hostel is amazing. Really nicely decorated, free tea/coffee, the COMFIEST bed

Hiro is one of the friendliest hosts I've had at a hostel, and he's a great cook too! Had a ton of fun here, and if I ever return to Nikko, will be staying here again

Hey thank you for the recommend my place. It was really nice to meet you. Actually you are friendliest too. That's why i'm also frendlly? lol By the way if you have chance to come back in Nikko. Please come here then say hello for me . lol Take care and hava a great journey.

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. I have traveled to many countries and stayed in countless hostels. But Nikkorisou had a wonderful atmosphere and I really enjoyed my stay. Hiro is a fantastic host and we had wonderful chats and a communal dinner that he arranged for us. He took us to the local supermarket when we needed as well. We made many long lasting friends and I will definitely stay here again!! Still dreaming of Nikko! 10/10.

Hey how are you? where are you now?lol It was really nice to meet you . I'd like to say thank you for came my place. I was really enjoyed with you. I really wanna talk with you more than at the time. If you have chance to come back here would be so much fun. I'm looking forward to see you again. have a great trip. see you soon.

Staying in Nikkorosu is one of the most enjoyable stay I had in Japan. The view from our room was simple breathetaking. The rooms and amenities are very nice

Thank you for great recommend for me. It was really nice to meet you . I really enjoyed conversation with you. At the time if you were have time to stay longer here. i could talk with you. By the way thank you for came my place . i hope you enjoying around in japan. thank you.

Nikkorisou is definitely the best hostel ever! Hiro gives everyone a home in Nikko. Everything is just so warm and wonderful, which make me feel like I've been there all my life. I met great travelers and we all share the same feelings about Nikkorisou: None of us wants to leave this house. From Nikkorisou, you can easilyn go just anywhere in Nikko - whether on foot or by bus/ train! I fell in love with Nikkorisou. And I will comeback to Nikko just for this place. Thao - from Vietnam.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

Wow thank you for really highlly recommend for me. It was really nice to meet you . I was really enjoyed with you guys. But i Couldn't do enough to conversation with you guys. Anyway thank you for came my place . And have a great journey.

I really liked the atmosphere and the sound of the river nearby. This place has character. As close to world heritage area as possible. A nice living room. There is also a very nice restaurant about 100m away to the direction of Nikko station where you get delicious food for less than 1000 yen (a place full of paper notes by happy customers).

Thank you for recommend my place . I'm happy to hear what you enjoyed my place . Yes specially river's sounds is great . Anyway have a great journey.

Good host and excellent location. Hostel is getting a bit old and could do with some renovations.

Thank you for the message . yes already old house . i going to renovating around my place in future. Have a safe trip in japan. I wish see you in future.

Great place to stay! Heelow is amazing and really helped me out when I needed it. Adorable place and great atmosphere and great location. Highly recommend this to anyone!

Hi Thank you for the recommend. It was really nice to meet you. I did you enjoy at japan trip? Take care and have a great trip in the world. I wish If you have time Please come back to Nikko. Thank you.

I stayed here for three nights and it was the best 3 nights of my trip!!Great location easy to get to;0).. Met so many great travelers and I've gained a brother from another mother Hiro!! Who is the owner and a great host! He really makes you feel like ur part of the family and that you are at home. 2nd night we sat at the common room and Hiro taught us how to make Gyoza!! 3rd night we had sukiyaki!! I would highly recommend this place and I would've loved to stay longer!! Much love Hiro San!!!!

• 2nd Sep 2014

hahahaha awesome. You are my brother i'm sure. Thank you my brother for highly recommend for me:) It was really nice to meet you . Definitely we will see you again . Take care and have a safe trip.

The location of this hostel is super super convenient! Hiro is a great host, when he realised I hadn't had dinner he offered to drive to the nearby supermarket so i could get something to eat, that was really nice of him! Thank you!! :D The common room has really good vibes, and it is really easy to make friends there. He really tries his best to make Nikkorisou feel just like a home for his guests, and that is really good! Highly recommended!!

Hi It was really nice to meet you. I'm happy to hear that. you're enjoyed arond Nikko and my place. Thanks. I gonna be makeing more cozy place. If you have time please come back again. I will see you again. thank you for great comment for me.

This hostel has got an excellent location which locates right by the main attractions. It has a wonderful sound of the waterfall when you chill out or sleep.

thank you for the comment . i gonna try to make more better place in future. thank you for come my place.

Hiro is a great host: wholehearted and passionate about is job of caring for his guests. We just spent an evening at Nikkorisou and had a nice talk with Hiro and other guests about world cultures, japanese habits, travelling etc. The hostel position is exceptionally close to the world heritage sites. We recommend the bento that are provided in collaboration with a nearby shop. We really suggest this hostel.

It was really nice to meet you guys. I was really enjoy with you guys. By the way thank you for appreciate comment for me. Actually I want to talk with you guys more than at that time. Thank you for came my place if you have time please come again in my hostel. and have a great trip. thank you for a lots.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Hiro has a great place. He makes you feel right at home, which encourages everyone staying there to want to hang out and make friends. He took us for delicious Chinese food at a place his family often goes to, which further added to the feeling we were part of the family. The location is also fantastic. It's very close to several temples, is right at one of the bus stops and is next to a flowing river that lulls you to sleep at night. -John

Thank you for the great comment for me . I really happy to hear that. How are you? your foot is Ok? I'm looking forward we can meet again one day. take care . Hope see you soon :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3