Niko's II Adventure Reviews

Phillipi, 528, Puerto Natales, Chile

I went with my mom (isvery demanding),it was the first time of her in a Hostel, I was worried about her but everything was perfect. They picked us up at the bus station and they given us all the information needed. Also,they organice all the tours for us.The staff in general was frendly but Paola is the best. The Hostel is really good located,two minute walking from the Center of the city, for sure I will go back and Im totally sure that my mom as well. One of the best hostels I've ever been.

Add some books for towels.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very helpful staff, with lots of info and tips on Torres del Paine national park. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay to Puerta Natales.

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts