Niko's II Adventure Reviews

Phillipi, 528, Puerto Natales, Chile

The hostel was ok/normal but reading the information about it on line and seeing its fotos before I expected it to be better, more modern and with much nicer rooms.

• 18th Nov 2015

Nice bed and shower. really good breakfast and good staff

The hostel was very well located and the staff very friendly, but the accommodation was average.

• 2nd Nov 2015

spent most of my time on buses or hiking, leaving between 7 and 8am and returning between 8 and 10pm. close to everything in town which is not hard, small town. breakfast okay, cereal and yogurt as well as the ubiquitous bread, and juice. coffee was instant. no laundry , sent me to one nearby which is open 9am to 10pm and will deliver. central heating during the night so warm enough. paola is a fount of information, fair english and will book things for you, no problems. can do a lot worse.

Good English and very helpful staff. Would book again

I went with my mom (isvery demanding),it was the first time of her in a Hostel, I was worried about her but everything was perfect. They picked us up at the bus station and they given us all the information needed. Also,they organice all the tours for us.The staff in general was frendly but Paola is the best. The Hostel is really good located,two minute walking from the Center of the city, for sure I will go back and Im totally sure that my mom as well. One of the best hostels I've ever been.

Add some books for towels.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This place was very good and all the people were friendly and nice. The only problem was the heating because it doesn't work very well and in a place like this you really need to feel warm.

View all Puerto Natales Bed and Breakfasts