Fabulous 110 Total Reviews
Fabulous 110 Total Reviews
Nikolina rooms Located at Padre Perice 11, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Padre Perice 11
89% 110
42.6565606 18.0891931
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Jele was an amazing host, she made our stay in Dubrovnik wonderful. She was very helpful with any information about the area and wanted to assist in any way possible. Highly recommend this accommodation.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

The hostess referred to herself as the "Mum of Nikolina rooms" and that's a perfect description - it felt like having a Mum! She greeted me warmly, showed me to my room and offered me juice, water, tea, coffee. Actually, coffee, water, sugar, cutlery etc was all provided in the room along with a fridge and home grown satsumas. She greeted me and spoke to me for at least 20 minutes giving me advice on a map of where to go, what to see, which busses to get, etc. She was absolutely charming.